Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Charles Okah Prison Letters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Okah Prison Letters. (13895 Views)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / Keyamo Petitions Prisons Over Attempt To Sodomise Charles Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by brightleave(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
nigeria i weep 4 u cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
The church is not a place for political pontificating. I suspect that Charles may be embarking on Argumentum ad Misericordiam (appeal to pity), using the church as a backbone. There is a known process of someone reconciling with God in the Catholic Church. Charles should first examine his conscience. If he has sinned, he should first admit that he has sinned through his own fault, then feel genuinely sorry for his sins, and then confess his sins and be prepared for restitution. He could have done all that quietly. If he feels like being persecuted, and decides to write Cardinal Okojie, nothing wrong there but the alma mater stuff doesn't jell. Okorie has fought for Muslims before. He should leave church out of it.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
T-smooth:
Rot in HELL Okah's. But Senator Ndume should also join them inside. Stupid terrorist!

You too rot in hell fire for failing to understand the simple logic.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by accused(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Any thing from dat mallam el rufia,i personally consider it as attention seeking and lies just to colour Gej goverment bad.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by Idokojimmy: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Why would this government expect Boko Haram to unmask it leaders and negotiate when they can see that perceived leaders and supporters of MEND are being persecuted and jailed?

Perceived inconsistencies in d story makes the letter a tailored document to arouse sentiment and provoke pity. He says he isn't allowed to exercise, watch TV or read papers, yet he is quoting the NSA Sambo.
Again, the Above quotation ended up indicting him. He has aadmitted though d back door that he is a member of MEND. This man must not be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
WHY ART THOU BETRAY HENRY AND CHARLES OKAH?

Letter To Mend Leader
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
All the Church Leaders are Coward

They always disappear when you need them most.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by violent(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
odum desmond: If you are intelligent enough, you would discover that that purported letter could not have emanated from a man in solitary confinement that claims he has been confined to darkness and no form of contact to the world outside his prison cell. How did he know what transpires outside, how come he was even quoting people verbatim? Did you not notice he was distorting facts?did you also notice has was stating events a man in solitary confinements couldn't ve been aware of, giving accurate names, time, date and events. Who told him Dasuki is now NSA? Did he attend same secondary school with Cardinal John Onayikan? Where? I know whereas Onayikan schooled at Kabba in Kogi state, Charles and Henry his brother couldn't have also schooled there, between him and Henry who is older? The letter claims Henry is his younger brother, but we all know that is white lie. Its only a low brain that will accept that crap of a letter hook line n sinker!

You are too dumb for your own age. A letter does not have to be written by someone in his own writing before it is termed his letter. A letter could be written by someone whom you've given instructions to, this may include family members, your lawyer or your friends who you trust to divulge the information you've provided them regarding your experience without twisting facts. Those who have elderly Uncles can tell you a bit about writing a letter for someone who couldn't do it by themselves.

The fact that you chose to dwell on where the letter was written rather than it's content immediately shows you aren't someone to be taken seriously
Ignoring the truth for political gains marks you as one of the worst people this country can ever produce. I don't honestly see how you are much different from the same people dragging this country through dearth of shame. By your own suggestions, this man must be lying about the torture he is currently being subjected to by the hands of the federal government even though he mentioned that he welcomes a fact finding visit?...Do people normally lie about being tortured? Has this man been found guilty of an offense? If No, why is he still being kept in a solitary confinement?

11 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by gdamsel1(f): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Smtyms i just wonder y sm people reason thru their anus. Pple lyk dis so called sincere9gerian shld just be deleted frm d surface of d earth cos of their abnormal way of reasonin. U say d story is unsubstantiated, yet u call it a super story. Dat simply means u've nt given it any benefit of doubt at all... Insensitive fool!!! I just pray dat dis gets to whom it was really intended, and swift actions wld be taken by the church and well meaning human rights activists to ascertain d present condition of dis deprived Nigerian in order to put an end to diz dastardly acts of our prison officials and doz from whom the orders were given.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by omenka(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
How touching. Be strong sir, the truth shall set you free someday.
Oh Nigeria! When would these serial rapists called leaders grant thee some respite?
This is such a pitiable situation we find ourselves.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by walelamina: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Awww, so diz man was a Gregorian....
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by youngmonie: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
I think people are missing out some key points in this letter. One for me being the implication of certain well known members of the society. I can remember vividly after that bomb blast how the media circulated stories that this same people were behind the bomb blast. GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA?...and up till now none of this people have been charged to court, we have not even heard anything about this case since then. Something we really need to think about.....
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by enigmagu1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
.bbpreye:

Pls how do I change my BBM status?

u funny die..
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
violent:

You are too dumb for your own age. A letter does not have to be written by someone in his own writing before it is termed his letter. A letter could be written by someone whom you've given instructions to, this may include family members, your lawyer or your friends who you trust to divulge the information you've provided them regarding your experience without twisting facts. Those who have elderly Uncles can tell you a bit about writing a letter for someone who couldn't do it by themselves.

The fact that you chose to dwell on where the letter was written rather than it's content immediately shows you aren't someone to be taken seriously
Ignoring the truth for political gains marks you as one of the worst people this country can ever produce. I don't honestly see how you are much different from the same people dragging this country through dearth of shame. By your own suggestions, this man must be lying about the torture he is currently being subjected to by the hands of the federal government even though he mentioned that he welcomes a fact finding visit?...Do people normally lie about being tortured? Has this man been found guilty of an offense? If No, why is he still being kept in a solitary confinement?

Thank you for teaching the dumb ass nigga
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by clog(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
God is watching GEJ on plasma TV.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by deletrue: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: This unsubstantiated SUPER STORY should be read side by side with the fact that Charles Orkah is the brother of Henry Orkah, a KNOWN gun runner and leader of criminal gangs in the Niger delta. Before GEJ became president, Henry Orkah was initially arrested and imprisoned by Yar Adua due to his links with criminal activities in the Niger delta. He was later released by the same Yar Adua during the amnesty programme, after he wrote an under-taking not to return to criminality. After the demise of Yar Adua and with GEJ now in charge, Henry Orkah rejected amnesty and went on a mission to embarrass GEJ. Even till date, Henry Orkah does not believe in amnesty. Therefore, only fools will take SILLY STORIES of a family member of criminal gangs seriously. Unfortunately, there are many fools in Nig
very sound record keeping. Now compare Ibori and udeaghan, are you saying udeaghan will ever allow Ibori to go dawn for another round of jail? No way. Conversly, charles will never allow henry to go dawn. If you like believe this carefully constructed story. Till date, this boy called henry remains most dangerous, therefore, should be delt with otherwise he will not take government serious.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by Turbocharged: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
The letter in question was addressed to Cardinal Okojie, and Pope Benedict was copied. My question then is how did it get to El-rufai?
Between Cardinal Okojie & the Pope, who made the letter available to El-rufai, and for what reason?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by coolted(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
KAI 9JA
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by cinammon(f): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
@BBPREYE wot exactly is wrong wit uu quoted d whole story again 2 jus ask a flimsy question...Iwo omo yi!..I hp d bb is urs o,dis 1 u r askin hw 2 change status?!LEARNER,return fone 2d owner jare or dos nairaland luk lyk google 2 u

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by bubadaniel13: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
My problem with Nigerians is that we are too emotional whenever something like this comes up without even knowing the facts we will making comments,I don't think this letter is even genuine by mentioning the likes of el rufai inside I sense something fishy,as far as I am concern Okah is a criminal,pls let us attach sentiments to our reasoning.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by bubadaniel13: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Turbocharged: The letter in question was addressed to Cardinal Okojie, and Pope Benedict was copied. My question then is how did it get to El-rufai?
Between Cardinal Okojie & the Pope, who made the letter available to El-rufai, and for what reason?
that is to tell u how fake this letter is,I don't trust one word,this is giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
bubadaniel13: My problem with Nigerians is that we are too emotional whenever something like this comes up without even knowing the facts we will making comments,I don't think this letter is even genuine by mentioning the likes of el rufai inside I sense something fishy,as far as I am concern Okah is a criminal,pls let us attach sentiments to our reasoning.

Well it doesn't really matter if the letter is real or not.

The fact that boko haram sponsors are walking free then Okah brothers should be free.

Afterall what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by Napolitano(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
The Nigerian justice system needs a complete redress
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Napolitano: The Nigerian justice system needs a complete redress

Yes but I suggest complete overhaul.....

1 Like

Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by linearity: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: This unsubstantiated SUPER STORY made front page on NL? Seun! Seun!! Seun!!! Using ones privilleged position or medium to FACILITATE lies and half-truths just to discredit political opponents is also a form of CORRUPTION.

On one hand, you said the story is unsubstantiated and you immediately proffer that it is lies, half-truth and its intention is to discredit opponents, without offering any insight into what made you to run into that conclusion.

It is human nature to react if someone makes a distress call, you act and ask question first.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by gregg2: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Why should criminality be associated with my almamata? Pls leave my beloved St Gregory out of this.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by bbpreye2: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
cinammon: @BBPREYE wot exactly is wrong wit uu quoted d whole story again 2 jus ask a flimsy question...Iwo omo yi!..I hp d bb is urs o,dis 1 u r askin hw 2 change status?!LEARNER,return fone 2d owner jare or dos nairaland luk lyk google 2 u

So you won't help me..
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by mabcos: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: This unsubstantiated SUPER STORY made front page on NL? Seun! Seun!! Seun!!! Using ones privilleged position or medium to FACILITATE lies and half-truths just to discredit political opponents is also a form of CORRUPTION.
u'll surely face the shame one day $ accept it as a fact.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by omarky(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
odum desmond: If you are intelligent enough, you would discover that that purported letter could not have emanated from a man in solitary confinement that claims he has been confined to darkness and no form of contact to the world outside his prison cell. How did he know what transpires outside, how come he was even quoting people verbatim? Did you not notice he was distorting facts?did you also notice has was stating events a man in solitary confinements couldn't ve been aware of, giving accurate names, time, date and events. Who told him Dasuki is now NSA? Did he attend same secondary school with Cardinal John Onayikan? Where? I know whereas Onayikan schooled at Kabba in Kogi state, Charles and Henry his brother couldn't have also schooled there, between him and Henry who is older? The letter claims Henry is his younger brother, but we all know that is white lie. Its only a low brain that will accept that crap of a letter hook line n sinker!

My brother, you have said it all.
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by victord1st: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
.bbpreye:

Pls how do I change my BBM status?

some can be impossible,which planet are u from?
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by saleeh: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
MY PEOPLE WHAT WILL YOU CALL THIS FELLOW: ISLAMIC TERRORIST OR CHRISTENITY TERRORIST?
Re: Charles Okah Prison Letters. by HAH: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Turbocharged: The letter in question was addressed to Cardinal Okojie, and Pope Benedict was copied. My question then is how did it get to El-rufai?
can't you see that it was culled from a newspaper and not el Rufai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.