Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan (3282 Views)

The Catholic Easter Vigil Mass "Exsultet": Worshipping God or Satan? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Is it my fault? They claimed that they were giving the bread of life and all I got was cabin biscuit. As soon as I tasted digestives, there was no going back wink
you have no spiritual mind. You should have known the cabin and rabina is symbolic. Ask obaha777, every think is symbolic. Anyway you still fall my hand. We nid give u short cake to convert u back to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Is it my fault? They claimed that they were giving the bread of life and all I got was cabin biscuit. As soon as I tasted digestives, there was no going back wink
you have no spiritual mind. You should have known the cabin and rabina is symbolic. Ask obadiah777, every think is symbolic. Anyway you still fall my hand. We nid give u short cake to convert u back to Christianity.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mee234:

you have no spiritual mind. You should have known the cabin and rabina is symbolic. Ask obaha777, every think is symbolic. Anyway you still fall my hand. We nid give u short cake to convert u back to Christianity.
NO SIR THIS HERE IS LITERAL. grin . I DONT THINK ANYTHING SHORT OF GINGER NUTS WILL CONVERT HIM BACK TO CHRISTIANITY. HE HAS TASTED THE GOOD LIFE. HIS TASTE HAS IMPROVED LOL

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: LOL LAUGHTER THEY SAY IS THE BEST MEDICINE HUN wink grin
SURE IS! BT I HEARD IT CAN KILL
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: NO SIR THIS HERE IS LITERAL. grin . I DONT THINK ANYTHING SHORT OF GINGER NUTS WILL CONVERT HIM BACK TO CHRISTIANITY. HE HAS TASTED THE GOOD LIFE. HIS TASTE HAS IMPROVED LOL

If this ginger nuts will work, let us buy it for him.

Errm...i will also like to taste the ginger nuts too.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bélla3: SURE IS! BT I HEARD IT CAN KILL

Nah! That is a false prophecy.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bélla3: SURE IS! BT I HEARD IT CAN KILL
HMMM I GUESS IT CAN IF YOU WERE HALFWAY ON THE WAY OUT ALREADY ( HALF-DEAD) grin MAYBE PROBLEMS WITH THE DIAPHRAGM OR LUNGS OR THE HEART. ITS LIKE HOW SOME MEN DIE WHILE MAKING LOVE. BODY GOTTA BE STRONG TO WITHSTAND ALL. LAUGHTER IS TAXING BUT ITS GOOD TOO BECAUSE IT RELEASES ENDORPHINS THAT MAKE YOU VERY HEALTHY AND VIBRANT. wink
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mee234:

you have no spiritual mind. You should have known the cabin and rabina is symbolic. Ask obadiah777, every think is symbolic. Anyway you still fall my hand. We nid give u short cake to convert u back to Christianity.

Ah....Obadiah the esoteric/occultic christian and his symbolism.

If another man sleeps with his wife, it will be symbolic for Portiphar's wife
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

If this ginger nuts will work, let us buy it for him.

Errm...i will also like to taste the ginger nuts too.
LOLZ YOU NEVER HAD GINGER NUTS BEFORE ? THATS ONE HECK OF A BISCUIT BRAH. VERY TANGY. HAS A BITE TO IT. AND YOU DO KNOW GINGER IS GOOD FOR DIGESTION AND IS A DIGESTIVE ENZYME SO THATS A HEALTHY BISCUIT TO WACK.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

IT CAN BRAH http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_from_laughter <<<<<< shocked IT MADE WIKIPEDIA
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Ah....Obadiah the esoteric/occultic christian and his symbolism.

If another man sleeps with his wife, it will be symbolic for Portiphar's wife

IF ANOTHER MAN SLEEPS WITH MY WIFE, I WOULD PAT HIM ON THE BACK AND TAKE HIM FOR A HEARTY MEAL. A WOMAN IN THE BIBLE MEANS DOCTRINE. IF A MAN IS SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE ? THAT MEANS HE HAS JOINED HIMSELF TOGETHER WITH THE LORDS DOCTRINE. HE DESERVES A MEDAL grin grin grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

HAS NO SCRIPTURAL BACKING ABI?
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: HMMM I GUESS IT CAN IF YOU WERE HALFWAY ON THE WAY OUT ALREADY ( HALF-DEAD) grin MAYBE PROBLEMS WITH THE DIAPHRAGM OR LUNGS OR THE HEART. ITS LIKE HOW SOME MEN DIE WHILE MAKING LOVE. BODY GOTTA BE STRONG TO WITHSTAND ALL. LAUGHTER IS TAXING BUT ITS GOOD TOO BECAUSE IT RELEASES ENDORPHINS THAT MAKE YOU VERY HEALTHY AND VIBRANT. wink
Great!!:-D
obadiah777: IF ANOTHER MAN SLEEPS WITH MY WIFE, I WOULD PAT HIM ON THE BACK AND TAKE HIM FOR A HEARTY MEAL. A WOMAN IN THE BIBLE MEANS DOCTRINE. IF A MAN IS SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE ? THAT MEANS HE HAS JOINED HIMSELF TOGETHER WITH THE LORDS DOCTRINE. HE DESERVES A MEDAL grin grin grin
HW CRAZIER CAN U GET?
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: IF ANOTHER MAN SLEEPS WITH MY WIFE, I WOULD PAT HIM ON THE BACK AND TAKE HIM FOR A HEARTY MEAL. A WOMAN IN THE BIBLE MEANS DOCTRINE. IF A MAN IS SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE ? THAT MEANS HE HAS JOINED HIMSELF TOGETHER WITH THE LORDS DOCTRINE. HE DESERVES A MEDAL grin grin grin

I think it is time for me to retreat to my digestive biscuit......this Obadiah's comment is too much for me

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bélla3: Great!!:-DHW CRAZIER CAN U GET?
I AM ACTUALLY QUITE SANE. ALTHOUGH TO LISTEN TO ALL THE PHARISEES ON NL YOU WILL THINK I AM A SOCIOPATHIC DERANGED LUNATIC. IN FACT I HAVE HEARD IT SO MANY TIMES ON THIS SITE THAT I AM STARTING TO THINK MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I AM INSANE grin grin I WOULD TRY TO SEE A SHRINK SOON grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

I think it is time for me to retreat to my digestive biscuit......this Obadiah's comment is too much for me
HAHAHAHA grin grin grin DONT FORGET THE CIDER LOLZ
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: HAHAHAHA grin grin grin DONT FORGET THE CIDER LOLZ

cheers bro!

2 Likes

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
obadiah777: I AM ACTUALLY QUITE SANE. ALTHOUGH TO LISTEN TO ALL THE PHARISEES ON NL YOU WILL THINK I AM A SOCIOPATHIC DERANGED LUNATIC. IN FACT I HAVE HEARD IT SO MANY TIMES ON THIS SITE THAT I AM STARTING TO THINK MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I AM INSANE grin grin I WOULD TRY TO SEE A SHRINK SOON grin
ABBA FATHER!
Pray to God first! LOLZ.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
grin tongue
Logicboy03:

cheers bro!
you dy vex?
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bélla3: grin tongue you dy vex?

You know the meaning of "cheers"?
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

You know the meaning of "cheers"?
the 'cheers' sounded bitter.lolz.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2012
Bélla3: ABBA FATHER!
Pray to God first! LOLZ.
GOOD ADVICE. grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Bélla3: the 'cheers' sounded bitter.lolz.
LOGICBOY IS A BITTER MAN. HE WASTED HIS YOUTH SWINGING INCENSE FOR THE POPE. SINCE HE VACATED THE POST THE POPE HAS HAD TO SWING THE INCENSE BY HIMSELF. http://catholichotdish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/incense.jpg <<< grin
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: LOGICBOY IS A BITTER MAN. HE WASTED HIS YOUTH SWINGING INCENSE FOR THE POPE. SINCE HE VACATED THE POST THE POPE HAS HAD TO SWING THE INCENSE BY HIMSELF. http://catholichotdish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/incense.jpg <<< grin
hehehehehye. Logic don suffer no b smal.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: IT CAN BRAH http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_from_laughter <<<<<< shocked IT MADE WIKIPEDIA

things that happened in novels. Fictional writings. Very rare.
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Boomark(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2012
Bélla3: HAS NO SCRIPTURAL BACKING ABI?

have searched and searched, can't see it anywhere.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark:

things that happened in novels. Fictional writings. Very rare.
HOWEVER IT IS POSSIBLE. EVEN YOU JUST ADMITTED IT >>>> 'VERY RARE'
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
obadiah777: I AM ACTUALLY QUITE SANE. ALTHOUGH TO LISTEN TO ALL THE PHARISEES ON NL YOU WILL THINK I AM A SOCIOPATHIC DERANGED LUNATIC. IN FACT I HAVE HEARD IT SO MANY TIMES ON THIS SITE THAT I AM STARTING TO THINK MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I AM INSANE grin grin I WOULD TRY TO SEE A SHRINK SOON grin
seriously, I think you need to see a shrink as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark:

have searched and searched, can't see it anywhere.
cool
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mee234:
seriously, I think you need to see a shrink as soon as possible.
YEAH I MAY JUST DO THAT. THE NAME OF MY SHRINK IS 'THE SCRIPTURES'. HE IS QUITE AN AFFABLE AND AMIABLE FELLA. VERY DUCTILE AND MALLEABLE WITH HIS APPROACH TO MY SANITY. ONE HECK OF A GUY I TELL YA undecided
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Bélla3: cool
HEY HEY HUN WHATS CRACKIN WITH YAAAA wink ARE YOU IN NAIJA ?
Re: You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan by Bella3(f): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
obadiah777: HEY HEY HUN WHATS CRACKIN WITH YAAAA wink ARE YOU IN NAIJA ?
YEP,.. SERIOUS NAIJA GIRL. LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others / Final Coffin On The Virgin Birth Doctrine Of Demons / Christian Life Is Very Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.