Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please Help ,interview At Nature Plus - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help ,interview At Nature Plus (2019 Views)

Help! Interview With Interswitch / Logistic Manager Required At Nature Plus Ng Ltd / Vacancy At Nature Plus Ng Ltd Isolo Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ,interview At Nature Plus by sewen07: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pls help me, i receive these through mail.In view of your recent application, you have been shortlisted. Please, read carefully to note the important information.
You are hereby invited for an interview as follows:
DATE:Thursday December 13th, 2012.
VENUE:Nature Plus,
14, Adeshina Street,
3RD Floor, Ray Pharmacy House,
Behind Holy Trinity Hospital,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos. Pls if their is anyone here that has been to the place before, let me know how genuine they are because i received it on sunday morning. I want
to know if i can go or not. Thanks
Re: Please Help ,interview At Nature Plus by ayokenny37(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
sewen07: Pls help me, i receive these through mail.In view of your recent application, you have been shortlisted. Please, read carefully to note the important information.
You are hereby invited for an interview as follows:
DATE:Thursday December 13th, 2012.
VENUE:Nature Plus,
14, Adeshina Street,
3RD Floor, Ray Pharmacy House,
Behind Holy Trinity Hospital,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos. Pls if their is anyone here that has been to the place before, let me know how genuine they are because i received it on sunday morning. I want
to know if i can go or not. Thanks

Nature is into sales of healthproducts just like wellness homes and oneal.

U get der n dey give u 1 nonsense test to write makin it look real after den a lecture of almost 1hr abt selling drugs.

Then u will ve to pay some amt of money to b registered as a nutritionist.

Ur choice
Re: Please Help ,interview At Nature Plus by emmydeb(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
I got the message too, and I cant remember d position I applied for or how to prepare for the test, anyone with a detailed knowledge of their type of interview questions shuld help out pls

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Recruit Graduates / List Of Fake/scam Companies / Vacancies In A World Class Supermarket At Victoria Island Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.