Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum (41393 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by mokaflex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
Gee001: I don geti money eh, i don geti pikin oh. D time i dey suffer eh, na so so palavaaah. Enjoy! 9ce pix Timaya.
u can do more lines, keep it up
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by innocentmartini: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Elise1: Fine wife, cute baby
Na You marry for Timaya. Na chop and clean mouth na wetin timaya do.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ibanga p:
Who ask you?
lol... Just passing
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
This is on the Frontpage?

A picture of a Guy, with a child and some lady by his side? Okay, we've seen, What should we do now?

Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by adonisyung(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: so wetin make we do now?
U̶̲̥̅̊ tu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ envy!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by mymadam(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
kiss God bless Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ibanga p:
Who ask you?
chumps like you are the reason why people get banned on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by adonisyung(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
O.T.I.S:
am happy for them, my ex gf aborted my child without my consent. but god don dey punish her now, me am happily married with another queen and blessed with a baby boy.
wh0 ask U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
adonisyung: U̶̲̥̅̊ tu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ envy!
how are you adonis? Longest time o! Sorry I had to give out my BB that's why I deleted all my contacts including yours.hope you are doing good.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by adonisyung(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: how are you adonis? Longest time o! Sorry I had to give out my BB that's why I deleted all my contacts including yours.hope you are doing good.
d0nt ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 00...U̶̲̥̅̊ deleted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ И̲̮̣̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊....wat are U̶̲̥̅̊ using nw? Anyways hOpe U̶̲̥̅̊ are 0kay?
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
adonisyung: d0nt ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 00...U̶̲̥̅̊ deleted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ И̲̮̣̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊....wat are U̶̲̥̅̊ using nw? Anyways hOpe U̶̲̥̅̊ are 0kay?
am using an Android phone now.abeg abeg send me your number for PM.will surely get in touch.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Smartiegurl(f): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
berem: am using an Android phone now.abeg abeg send me your number for PM.will surely get in touch.
Stp derailing hun!
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Mustymohd2: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
i dont see any pix
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
sucreblazing: Hin wife fine sha
he z nt married
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by kabaka1: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
sundaybam: Nice picture. But timaya don old. Chai. He just born 1 kid

Some people always got sthg negative to say at every situation
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ibanga p:
Who ask you?
i liked ds post, so dat i can unlike......[center][/center]
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Cathybrown: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
hmmm. wat api to his empress
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Timay is a crazy animal
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by sexypuregold(f): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
bigboyk: Hmmmmm... Abeg make we talk true na. I no see any cute face here. All the noses in the picture get as e be. As a matter of fact, that baby no fine. I no wish to get baby like that.
u will never have a baby better dan her.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
First time I'm seeing an ugly dude fucking an ugly chick.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by LesbianBoy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Timaya and his penchant for dating ugly girls.....RUBBISH!!!! *spits* angry
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Akbee(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
D 1 were d only man 4 the picture carry for shoulder plus d one by the righthand side dey 2 ANGELIC.
However,a reverse is d case with the BABY CARRIER.THAT HIM WEDLOCK BEEN HELP SMALL TO REDUCE HIS WOWO MINISTRY.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by LesbianBoy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Akbee: D 1 were d only man 4 the picture carry for shoulder plus d one by the righthand side dey 2 ANGELIC.
However,a reverse is d case with the BABY CARRIER.THAT HIM WEDLOCK BEEN HELP SMALL TO REDUCE HIS WOWO MINISTRY.
What in God's name are you saying

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by cinammon(f): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
koolet: eh heen and so? Hw dys wan take add to my 3mb nw undecided owkae watz special abt sum1 else family autograph smh NL!!!

If d thing worry u like that,why didn't u jus skip the thread instead of openin nd evn commentin,dt shows a lot of interest tongue grin
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by decoderdgenius(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
He has made his money so why do we have to waste our time on threads like this. I absolutely can't imagine anybody who would want waste his time looking at timaya's picture
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by decoderdgenius(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
He has made his money so why do we have to waste our time on threads like this. I absolutely can't imagine anybody who would want waste his time looking at timaya's picture.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Telez(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nice 1
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by oshosjf(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ibanga p: So make i do wetin? Mtcheeeew.
Is dat u?
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by razznaija(f): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Just passing.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by Abrantie: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Off topic:

Can girls be named "Timaya" in Nigeria? The name sounds feminine.
Re: Picture Of Timaya, Daughter And Baby's Mum by femeluaka(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ibanga p:
Who ask you?

Abi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legacy Peculiar Rhema Okwuchi Marries Peace Victoria Akpan Traditionally (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.