Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police (9830 Views)

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Can We Get Mobile Filling Station For Sale ???? / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Its now gone to the next level. 1392 views and she is still stuborn.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Getting close to day of reckoning. Private Investigation is turning up good relevant information about the group to be handed to the authorities.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Shameless story teller. 1511 views and counting. I have to include her church members soon.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by Boss13: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Madam this matter never end? You have to do something
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
I really have to do something as they are hungry people and have deposited another 10k out of 402K owing.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
1621 views and counting.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by Nuzo1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
Some tenats can be as stubborn, selfish and greedy as fukkk! And given that she lives a luxirious lifestyle confirms that.

However, its slanderous to make such allegations with photos on public space.

Best bet to get a Nigerian lady to see reasons is to involve her pastor/prophet.

Though it hurts, don't fail to apply caution and be tactical henceforth.

Good luck!
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
Who is Malachi it does look like the mum might be a pastor what a shame.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Its too little too late. The piecemeal payment continues but unfortunately I have spent much more than they have paid to sort out this mess and its now a case of feel me within a week.

Keep looking for somewhere else that can accomodate you. I cant bring my baby home cos of the fear that her glasses will be smashed by their little rascal and/or violated by yours. I love children so much but my advice is that the dad needs to be more hands on cos madam cant do it. She is just too blase about things. My advice love your child so much that they are uncomfortable about you being upset with them because they dont want to loose the connection that they have with you. If you are indifferent then they become indifferent and not able to make emotional connections or make inappropriate ones. My Job is to protect my child.

I am also a business woman and so unprofitable connections have to be discontinued.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2013
My advice is that there are a lot of vacancies in the axis so find your level and make sure you are out by the end of this month being Sunday 31st March 2013.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
200 views in 7 days interesting now 1822. Why do things have to come to this.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
update 290k paid 102k outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by Boss13: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2013
gabbytabby: update 290k paid 102k outstanding.

it seems you are getting somewhere
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
yes oh
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
I am told that the balance will be paid at the end of April 2013 so let's wait and see.

She has approached agents that she is looking for housing so I am waiting to go to the market and buy a cartoon of chicken and make merry. I have told the agents to please find a place for her. I might have to promise them an incentive cos the unfortunate situation is that she never completed the agency fee the last time they found housing for her such that she is not really priority. She paid 20k instead of 35k.

She is looking for a way to cause mutiny but unfortunately for her all the other tenants are busy in their lives and dont have time for her shinanigines.

While I am trying to give her an opportunity to have a fresh start by telling the new security that he needs to find out for himself how the tenants are but that on the whole, they are nice. She went ahead and had already challenged him on his first day at work why? he is not supposed to put on the light but to leave the entrance dark. The bulb is a 9watt bulb and I have said to the tenants that if they have any issue to raise it with me cos if its contrary to any instruction that I have left they are likely to be challenged. This is the same person who met 2k worth of electricity credit when she moved in and used it all up without paying, who subsequently then paid nothing for electricity for 9 months, whom I had to pay 10k to clear the backlog of electricity fees and who on the whole is allowed to pay less electricity than what she uses.She then had the audacity to challenge the security staff about said electricity. I have told security to tell her madam says to call her if you have a problem with it.

The lady continues to amaze me but I think its a case of she really cant help herself. She thinks her bad mouth and free loader attitude will get her far but unfortunately not with me.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2013
Madam is now threatening my person and says she has no intention of leaving actually making her situation worse. I need to bring my baby home and we cant be in the same home with molesters, people who break into other peoples property, people who are into criminality so I have told my brother to go ahead and have the authorities deal with it.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
I wanted new security to come to his own conclusion and for someone who has a background working in an estate he does find it absurd that both men and women keep trouping in and out in the middle of the night from a residential building. I have told him not to get up in the middle of the night to open the gates. The area security says 10pm. Everyone is suppose to be able to get a good night sleep even the security and he is not paid to work 24 hours. They drive around in the middle of the night in cars with no licence plate.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Open Letter to Mr Ariyo,

A letter to vacate the flat you rented and give vacate possession to the Landlord was delivered to your address in July 2012. A Ms Joy Okojie(together with brother Mr Derek Lunch, sister Ms Omokaro your housegirl patience) lives there with Solomon whom she says is your son. I have requested meetings with you which you have failed to attend, I am also advised that you have not been living at the said address and this makes me to conclude that you have abandoned the tenancy.

Ms Joy Okojie has been advised that she needs to communicate with you and also ensure that as your guest she also with other occupants vacates the said flat by the 30 June 2013.

Please find attached the electricity bill paid by me in July 2012 which arose as a result of you and your guests tampering with the electricity supply and bypassing the meter in order to illegally use electricity for free. A total of 50,000 naira is being requested to be handed to PHCN as outstanding amounts to cover your use of electricity bill during November 2011 to July 2012.

Accumulated monthly charge of approximately 10 months was paid on the electricity to cover the 10 months when you did not pay for your use of electricity.

A damage deposit of 50,000 naira is also requested to cover unauthorised alterations and damages and making good of same.

Your Landlord

Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 1:05pm On May 09, 2013
It has happened again. I speak to the security guy who complained about in and out in the middle of the night and his phone subsequently gets stolen. This is the 3rd time that this has consistently happened.

Phone, charger and God knows what else stealers are being watched.

Another tenant is left baffled after help led to dissapearance of charger from her flat and when asked they said they did not see it. Then subsequently came back with it. How do you forget that you took someone's charger from their flat.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 7:48pm On May 10, 2013
I bought 4 phones today. 2 of them to replace phones stolen.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by bebe2(f): 12:39am On May 12, 2013
I must commend u, u sound like a very strong woman.

Can't u just get mobile police to throw their things out hen face the consequences? Na Naija nah, whatever comes softer their eviction u use money quench am
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 10:59am On May 12, 2013
Its a lot simpler than that.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 4:41am On May 18, 2013
I had been away for a while and returned to a new compound and 2 of the women came to say hello and while we were chating a little boy of about 4 ran into my apartment came out and I could see that he had taken something that was not his. It was only a ball and somelittle toys but that was not the point. He looked out quickly and ran back into his flat. My first impression is the fact that he was not phased by the fact that he does not know me or frightened to go in to take someone else's things. It also said to me keep your door locked. I was to then discover that he had a mother who also has no respect for boundaries and has broken into another apartment that was not hers and used it as a storage space for (do we know if stolen goods?).

Your children do learn a lot from their parents.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 11:02am On May 30, 2013
She is being welcomed back from a trip to Europe and has she found another accomodation more suited to her lifestyle I hope so for the sake of her 4 year old.

A hustler cant expose others to unecessary increased security risk because of their lifestyle. You need to look for a bungalow or compound full of hustlers like you.

The ambience in this compound is being polluted by you.

Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2013
The decision to be a self made prosti or self made runs girl its all in her hands and her choice.

May god give us children who will not bring shame to us.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
I was reading this and need to warn other landlords about making sure that they do a due dilligence check on every tenant and partner. If you cant find the information that you require then dont rent to them as you might get lumbered with a prostitution ring or people into other nefarious activities.

Dont be fooled by the front, look behind all that for the substance. Ask the awkward questions if need be. If you cant verify their source of income then that is a big problems, consider a work visit or visit to their place of business. Lagos State expects Landlords to act responsibly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1310998/spanish-police-smash-nigerian-prostitution/2
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
I really should have taken care of some of the security issues. Not too late cos we close the gates and I will get security to hand over the keys to me.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2013
I laugh in Latin.

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/joyomonokojie?fref=ts

all the fake christianity who are they deceiving.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by mufutau55(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
So what happened now? Has the tenant vacated the building?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have not called to find out what is happening as they have stolen the security man's phone I have to call someone who would then go over to the house.

My plans changed as I was meant to land in 9ja today. I normally get picked up at the airport by reinforcement so yawa for just yawa one time but i never land but surely it shall happen as soon as I land. She is a stubborn lady and will go out the way she came in with her stuff in the street. She is a woman of the street so to the street she shall return.

Apparently as she is not the Legal Tenant so no convo with her. I just need to do the needful and we will take it from there.

When I was in 9ja in April 2013 she wanted to play a 419 on me and called me on the phone to say I need to go to the police station as the security guy was arrested and they want to see his oga. I called home and they told me about some men in mufty just walking on the street and stopped in front of the house beat my security who was laos in front of the house and took him to the police station. I called my bro he say who you say call you na 419 them wan play you. He sent one of his boys to me and say if the "police" come back before he arrives I should take their photo, tape the conversation and call him but not go anywhere with them. I no see anyone oh and when the security guy return na so I see him they talk to them. Na change I change am quick quick.
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by mufutau55(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
You need to do something drastic and evict this lady by force. Naija no easy like where we dey live o!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Tenant From Hell - Should I Get Mobile Police by gabbytabby: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
The devil is a liar.

Work must be completed soonest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gracias Emerald Estate,abijo, Ajah For A Total Fee Of (4.8M) / Buy Cheap Land In Eputu,ajah, Lagos (pics) / Frequently Asked Questions About Real Estate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.