Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (642579 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2013
ty.comm:
hello guys, my tecno N3 keep showing memory low after i have moved all movable applications to the memory card, pls wats d solution to dis problem cos its not allowing me install any apps higher in size dan d available internal memory for instance av got 10mb left so any app more dan 10mb i cant install even after i av set memory card as my default installation location ,pls i need urgent solution ,i av a lot of apps to install bt i cant cos of dis problem , waiting for ur reply soonest thanks.

Partly know the process to make the internal memory a partition in ur sd card....... But av u already removed stocked application such as play store.... Simple bible and otherw
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2013
janga:
hope s apk wil match 320 x 480 screen resolution on TECNO N3
yep also download the patch. try googling the patch i havent tried to download it. the gta 3 apk keeps crashing whenever i minimize and try to open back
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tycomm(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2013
adegbem:

Partly know the process to make the internal memory a partition in ur sd card....... But av u already removed stocked application such as play store.... Simple bible and otherw
yes my guy av moved all
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2013
ty.comm:

yes my guy av moved all

It a lot of process to make a memory card parition to work as internal memory....but it like this.....1. Rooting of the phone
2. Parition the memory card to fat32 and ext2/ext3 and an optional swap partion
3. Making the phone to see the parition as an internal memory(that what have not been able to solve)

pls anybody with an explannation on how to make the phone see the already parition ext2 as an internal memory should pls explain

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by miqos02(m): 4:02am On Jan 18, 2013
at last i rooted my phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 4:06am On Jan 18, 2013
miqos02: at last i rooted my phone
congrats man
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 6:08am On Jan 18, 2013
oga brainrex pls help me oh, i downloaded pes 2011 d apk & zip file when i installed d apk it was asking me to dowload 50 mb data file for d game to run, what should i do?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by saveMoney: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2013
lekibraky: which zai office u buy am I want to buy too and hope other network will work on the fone
i WANT TO SELL MY ONE WEEK OLD TECNO PHONE FOR JUST 10K. YOU MAY CALL ME ON 08087428659
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hafoe: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2013
ty.comm:
hello guys, my tecno N3 keep showing memory low after i have moved all movable applications to the memory card, pls wats d solution to dis problem cos its not allowing me install any apps higher in size dan d available internal memory for instance av got 10mb left so any app more dan 10mb i cant install even after i av set memory card as my default installation location ,pls i need urgent solution ,i av a lot of apps to install bt i cant cos of dis problem , waiting for ur reply soonest thanks.
In my opinion the only solution is to reduce the number of installed apps. You will notice that as you uninstall even the ones on your SD, the internal space increases.I guess this is due to the stored data. Clearing data from apps that have heavy data stored also counts. U really have to prioritize your app installations.
In case you do not want to lose apps downloaded through Google Play, install Moborobo on your pc and back up your APk files for reinstallation when needed.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Tecno D3 is slowly replacing N3 in the market.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by saveMoney: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2013
I want to sell my 1 week old Tecno N3. You may contact me on 08087428659 or see more on: https://www.nairaland.com/1166669/1-week-old-tecno-n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by saveMoney: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2013
The price is 10k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bily(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2013
adegbem: .

It a lot of process to make a memory card parition to work as internal memory....but it like this.....1. Rooting of the phone
2. Parition the memory card to fat32 and ext2/ext3 and an optional swap partion
3. Making the phone to see the parition as an internal memory(that what have not been able to solve)

pls anybody with an explannation on how to make the phone see the already parition ext2 as an internal memory should pls explain

download link2sd from playstore, install select the ex2 partition when it prompts you, create mount scripts and link applications. it may reboot several times before linking is complete
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by rekeson: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2013
Marvell23: Don't believe wot people are saying concerning d price of tecno n7.35000 can't be tru o. D phone is yet to be released

it is already on sale here in Warri. it sells for 28k in robinson plaza
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by miqos02(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Defaramade:
congrats man
thanks it wasnt easy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2013
rekeson:

it is already on sale here in Warri. it sells for 28k in robinson plaza
specifications?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by guente02(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Instead for me to but that n7 i rather by jaiyu G2 from aliexpress with 4gb rom 1gb ram 4.5'' and ics as os. 8mp back camera and 1.3mp front camera. Check it out.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2013
bily:

download link2sd from playstore, install select the ex2 partition when it prompts you, create mount scripts and link applications. it may reboot several times before linking is complete

it asking me to reboot myself...and pls would he move all the application automaticallly or I have to move it mysef
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tycomm(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2013
Hafoe:
In my opinion the only solution is to reduce the number of installed apps. You will notice that as you uninstall even the ones on your SD, the internal space increases.I guess this is due to the stored data. Clearing data from apps that have heavy data stored also counts. U really have to prioritize your app installations.
In case you do not want to lose apps downloaded through Google Play, install Moborobo on your pc and back up your APk files for reinstallation when needed.
to reduce apps wen android has over 400000 apps ,bt some are installing lots of apps
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2013
adegbem:

pls i already done the partion but still no ahead way on how to make it an internal memory, pls just explain to me, in the manner u do ur own....thanks in advance
HOLLASLYD:
i did it on Windows mobile. i have not tried it on android. but with the link i gave ya, its easy to pull off na.
this was my reply to you. u didn't read it. if u did, u wouldn't still be asking on android steps
adegbem: I do read it and I already done the memory card partition. But don't know how to integrate it to become the internal memory

I created 3 partition fat32, ext3, swap..... But can't understand the tutorial on how to make it work for the internal.... Pls do help me out.... U can even inbox me at........ Adegbem@gmail.com..

Thanks in advance

i will say it again. i have not done partitions on android. i did it on windows mobile which i used in porting android to windows mobile devices. follow this steps u will get it done. learn how to practice what u study. that's how geeks were born. if i were to do this, i will guide you on the steps i used but i've long given out my n3. my current android's ram is more than sufficient. i see no reason in doing it cus i run on hard drives. try the link it will work perfectly.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2013
regarding my above post, it's for making the swap partition you created in the sdcard part of your ram thereby giving u the best performance. regarding the internal storage, since u've created ext on sd card, what it will do it also save appa data on the ext partition with the script link2sd will push to the device. why bother for such? those were done way back when there was Android 2.1 Eclair. sad
y'all, the N3 has got a minimal ROM space. not to big for loads of apps. just install usefull apps.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Juniorrei(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jaiyu g2 just have overrated specs the question u should ask is :will it last?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jiayu g2 - w!sh kind name b dat naw...me n0 f!t buy dat knd tin 0o0oh....shuuuu
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by nsidible(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Junior_rei: Jaiyu g2 just have overrated specs the question u should ask is :will it last?
price in nigeria?.i googled it.9ice
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by papooze4: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
am really enjoyin dis n3,its ma first andriod fone.i tried to root it it didnt wrk so i just liv my n3 like dat cos i dont wanna rgret if i do any rong tin o.make i just liv d fone as e take com o.
am really flexin dis glo coweek bundle on it sooo well.i now av: pes2012,temple run,monster zuma,e-warrior,fl commando,ragin thunder race, and i also watch international stationa to wit eazz o. stil want to download mortal combat,street fighter,asphat racin but dont knw wer to get dem free cos google is sellin dem

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jiayu G2 Features and
Specifications
CPU
MT6575 CortexTM-A9 1GHz
GPU: PowerVRTM SGX Series5
3D
OS
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
(ICS)
Language: English, Chinese,
others
Memory
RAM: 1GB / ROM: 4GB
Micro SD Memory Card (TF-
Card), MAX support 32GB
Size
124 x 63 x 10.4 mm
Weight
163 g
Screen
4.0 Inch IPS Capacitive Multi-
touch Screen,WVGA 480 x 800
Network
Dual SIM G+G W+G
2G:GSM
850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G:WCDMA 2100MHz
Supports GSM service all over
the world
Color
Black
GPS
Built In GPS & A-GPS
Maps available:
Chile, Germany, Switzerland,
Austria, Spain, Portugal, UK,
Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg,
Netherlands, France, Greece,
Italy, Poland, Russia, Denmark,
Sweden, others
Connection
Bluetooth with EDR & A2DP
Wi-Fi : IEEE 802.11 b/g
micro USB 2.0
Camera
Dual Camera
Back 8.0 megapixel
Front 0.3 megapixel
Supports recording of MP4, 1280
x 720 pixels with sound, time
depends on storage.
Sensor
Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor,
Light Sensor
Radio
FM
Video
AVI , MP4 , FLV , 3GP , MOV ,
ASF , MPEG , RMVB , etc.
Audio
MP3 , AAC , WAV , etc. / 3.5 mm
Audio Jack
Special functions
Light Sensor, FM Radio, Wifi,
GPS, Multi-touch Capacitive
Screen, Dual SIM, Schedule
Power On/Off
Battery and Accessories
- Li-ion battery 2050 mAh
- Earphone / 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- USB Cable
- Charger
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by nsidible(f): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Francheezy: Jiayu G2 Features and
Specifications
CPU
MT6575 CortexTM-A9 1GHz
GPU: PowerVRTM SGX Series5
3D
OS
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
(ICS)
Language: English, Chinese,
others
Memory
RAM: 1GB / ROM: 4GB
Micro SD Memory Card (TF-
Card), MAX support 32GB
Size
124 x 63 x 10.4 mm
Weight
163 g
Screen
4.0 Inch IPS Capacitive Multi-
touch Screen,WVGA 480 x 800
Network
Dual SIM G+G W+G
2G:GSM
850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G:WCDMA 2100MHz
Supports GSM service all over
the world
Color
Black
GPS
Built In GPS & A-GPS
Maps available:
Chile, Germany, Switzerland,
Austria, Spain, Portugal, UK,
Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg,
Netherlands, France, Greece,
Italy, Poland, Russia, Denmark,
Sweden, others
Connection
Bluetooth with EDR & A2DP
Wi-Fi : IEEE 802.11 b/g
micro USB 2.0
Camera
Dual Camera
Back 8.0 megapixel
Front 0.3 megapixel
Supports recording of MP4, 1280
x 720 pixels with sound, time
depends on storage.
Sensor
Light Sensor
Radio
FM
Video
AVI , MP4 , FLV , 3GP , MOV ,
ASF , MPEG , RMVB , etc.
Audio
MP3 , AAC , WAV , etc. / 3.5 mm
Audio Jack
Special functions
Light Sensor, FM Radio, Wifi,
GPS, Multi-touch Capacitive
Screen, Dual SIM, Schedule
Power On/Off
Battery and Accessories
- Li-ion battery 2050 mAh
- Earphone / 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- USB Cable
- Charger
www.jiayumobileshop.com/jiayu-mobile-phone/jiayu-jy-g2/jiayu-jy-g2-mtk6577-dual-core-1-0ghz-4-0-inch-ips-screen-android-4-0-1g-ram-8-0mp-camera-smart-phone.html price?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
The specs of this Jaiyu g2 is thrilling!
Pls what‘s the price?
I need to lay my hand on one.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
bily:

i think am already getting it to work....thanks bro....but pls if there is anything more pls do welcome me with a solution thanks in advance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by nsidible(f): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
omotola1: The specs of this Jaiyu g2 is thrilling!
Pls what‘s the price?
I need to lay my hand on one.
$160 or around.check d site above..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
tecno D3 for sale ..6 days old. for 11k

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II