Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (642896 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by holusormi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
I am overloaded. swap wont do. but u can still call me on 08066434636 lets talk anyway

okies bro,,i will call u today
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by holusormi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Timsilver:
i am intersted currently in surulere but i don't have any game or apps for d moment.

it's okay,,i stay at abuleegba,, and i got loads of apps,, both paid and free...call me on 08024035135
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
omotola1: How can one do back up of the ROM? Pls someone should kindly explain.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
@brainex

I need you r help

I need stock rom for N3

Did not do backup of mine and my fone one showing Tecno
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dawoyo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
@hollaslyd
Thanks a million for your help. Sorry, I assumed you knew it was a china clone. Will head to the link now & try root the device. Thanks once again for your help. Will give you feedback!

HOLLASLYD:
pls next time state ur device properly. ur device is a China clone but not to worry.
here u go, I don't wanna post the software just goto the source for cloned devices and get ur device rooted in 2 mins. hope u got a laptop
http://colonelzap..de/2012/05/hdc-galaxy-note-plus-haipai-noble-i9220.html?m=1
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
How to Dump rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1771347

@4peace check the link i posted b4

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Brainrex: How to Dump rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1771347

@4peace check the link i posted b4

the link they show invalid link help me @brainex
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dawoyo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
@HOLLASLYD
I can't seem to get it to work right, the phone isn't recognized as an ADB Device on my laptop instead, it's showing MT65xx Android Phone and according to the link you gave me, it has to be recognized as an ADB Device before it can be rooted. I ran the TPSparkyRoot.bat like that anyways and I get an error message "Device Not Found"
I know you've tried enuf for me ooooo but broda, any ideas as to wat to do?

HOLLASLYD:
pls next time state ur device properly. ur device is a China clone but not to worry.
here u go, I don't wanna post the software just goto the source for cloned devices and get ur device rooted in 2 mins. hope u got a laptop
http://colonelzap..de/2012/05/hdc-galaxy-note-plus-haipai-noble-i9220.html?m=1
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
gta 3 on tecno n3
Game play is smooth no lags shocked

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Brainrex: gta 3 on tecno n3

how long did it take to load? cause that game took quite a long time to load on a friends android tablet, and when it did, it was laggy. funny enough the tab has better specs than the n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
the.game:
how long did it take to load? cause that game took quite a long time to load on a friends android tablet, and when it did, it was laggy. funny enough the tab has better specs than the n3
Less than a minute
Game play is smooth
The lines you see were caused by the screen shot app
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Maro4u(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
Can this phone techno n3 or t3 play fifa13 soccer?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
@brainrex

help your guy now the link is invalid
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
dawoyo: @HOLLASLYD
I can't seem to get it to work right, the phone isn't recognized as an ADB Device on my laptop instead, it's showing MT65xx Android Phone and according to the link you gave me, it has to be recognized as an ADB Device before it can be rooted. I ran the TPSparkyRoot.bat like that anyways and I get an error message "Device Not Found"
I know you've tried enuf for me ooooo but broda, any ideas as to wat to do?

i posted the drivers link. somehow it was deleted. perhaps rules regarding the forum.
download the attachment and copy the link.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
@4peace I am going upload it again
me too can't find my files
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by emperorbukky: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
chinedu h.o:
*** ATTENTION N3 OWNERS *** Can someone finally answer my question. Can PDF,EXCEL and WORD files be viewed on N3.If YES,hows it like.cool or not.Thanks alot.
Yes of course. It works perfectly.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by leslieu63(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
the.game:
I tire ooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lakefist(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
can sum1 enlighten me what is stock rom and dump rom and its uses.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Brainrex: @4peace I am going upload it again
me too can't find my files

ok
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2012

wow, is it the rooting that is making the phone this powerful or it was born this way?

Brainex, is gta in the play store too?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
@brainrex et al..... This is my 15th trial at rooting my N3 but no success, i have followed and apply all procedure according to brainrex blog post but to no avail....
What have I not done?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
9free: @brainrex et al..... This is my 15th trial at rooting my N3 but no success, i have followed and apply all procedure according to brainrex blog post but to no avail....
What have I not done?
repeat until you are successful.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
blink182: repeat until you are successful.
I pray so....... Thnkx for the encouragement.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
What screenshot are you guys using... I have downloaded several screenshot apps still yet my snaps have a reddishbackground

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by holusormi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2012

brainrex abeg na,,i need game gan na,,, abeg make we arrange meeting,, drop your number make i call you
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by eherbal(m): 3:34am On Dec 31, 2012
starlight®®:
What screenshot are you guys using... I have downloaded several screenshot apps still yet my snaps have a reddishbackground
same here..,
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dawoyo(m): 5:53am On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
i posted the drivers link. somehow it was deleted. perhaps rules regarding the forum.
download the attachment and copy the link.

Thanks a million broda, it worked like magic. Now I just have to go figure out how to use the directory bind. Thanks again for all your help, u're one in a million.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2012
dawoyo:

Thanks a million broda, it worked like magic. Now I just have to go figure out how to use the directory bind. Thanks again for all your help, u're one in a million.
ur wlcm anytime

haven't slept since yesterday. decided to stretch the n3 to know if it can perform along side my tablet since the tecno n3 got a 1ghz i.e 1008 mhz and got an sd write speed a bit faster than the galaxy s. mine came with a 256 ram but that's for novice so i stretched the n3 to 864 mb ram and damn!! it ran the highest HD game as of date (MODERN COMBAT 4: ZERO HOURS)a bit laggy but not as i imagined and its 80% playable though the screen turned out too small for the game because the game was meant for wider screens from 4.2 inch upwards.
am concluding that this baby chinko got potentials. with its andreno GPU along with 1008mhz CPU and ofcourse the stretch to 864 mb ram altogether can do HD games till dateon the stores.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD:
ur wlcm anytime

haven't slept since yesterday. decided to stretch the n3 to know if it can perform along side my tablet since the tecno n3 got a 1ghz i.e 1008 mhz and got an sd write speed a bit faster than the galaxy s. mine came with a 256 ram but that's for novice so i stretched the n3 to 864 mb ram and damn!! it ran the highest HD game as of date (MODERN COMBAT 4: ZERO HOURS)a bit laggy but not as i imagined and its 80% playable though the screen turned out too small for the game because the game was meant for wider screens from 4.2 inch upwards.
am concluding that this baby chinko got potentials. with its andreno GPU along with 1008mhz CPU and ofcourse the stretch to 864 mb ram altogether can do HD games till dateon the stores.
Dude.. How did your increase your ram from 256 to 864

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2012
HOLLASLYD... How did you increase your ram from 256 to 864?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2012
starlight®®:
HOLLASLYD... How did you increase your ram from 256 to 864?
the power of rooting then busyboxed to unlock full access

FULL HD GAMES i ran on the n3 with my config.

MODERN COMBAT 4 ZERO HOUR

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UFNgyx5lE2k/UMNHKADTUBI/AAAAAAAABW8/mNQza5BOAnQ/s400/Modern+Combat+4+Zero+Hour+Apk.jpg[/img]

NFS MOST WANTED

GTA VICE CITY

[img]http://1.bp..com/-OiytUCrNizM/UDN1Go6huVI/AAAAAAAAAeI/b3jG4n6wr5w/s1600/GTA+VICE+CITY+4.jpg[/img]

FIFA12

BRUCE LEE

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VNkLPSxZMqo/T5kgdSO5tAI/AAAAAAAAAD4/bodKcQVaNNE/s1600/lee05.jpg[/img]

WIDE BLOOD

DARK KNIGHT RISES

ASPHALT 7 HEAT

[img]http://blog.gameloft.ph/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/IMG_0510_b.png[/img]

NBA JAM

[img]http://3.bp..com/-LiTfcQGv0eo/T9rYGaHfdAI/AAAAAAAAAC4/_XMccyoaiJg/s1600/nba+jam+android+download.jpg[/img]

DEATH DOME

download the 3 attachement its just one software. use winrar to unpack
install, click on optimal value to assign a recommended upgrade of ram. mine gave me 474mb and a swap of 50. i pushed mine to 658mb and a swap of 90.
NOTE u can go as far as 3gb of ram so far as u got enough space on ya sd card. use original sd card to do this. u can use the factory tecno sd card aswell bear in mind it will lag a bit but will still give u performance. the 8gb tecno sd card has a write speed of 3mb/s while 6mb/s is recommended to serve as ram. i used an original samsung 16gb and got 7mb/s write speed in my case. pls do this only when u wanna play games and undo during phone use. leaving it on will give u enough multitasking and performance at the cost of ur sd card lifespan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.