Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Photo: Graphic Details Of Notorious B.I.G’s Autopsy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Graphic Details Of Notorious B.I.G’s Autopsy (2746 Views)

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend / Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death / Notorious B.i.g. Autopsy Report Reveals Graphic Details (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Photo: Graphic Details Of Notorious B.I.G’s Autopsy by ijebabe: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
According to a never-before-seen autopsy report, the late Christopher Wallace aka Notorious B.I.G sustained gunshot wounds to his chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum on the night he was murdered in L.A. back in 1997.

The report which leaked just days back confirms Wallace, 24, was struck a total of 4 times in a drive-by shooting on Wilshire Boulevard while seating in the passenger seat of a Chevy Suburban.

According to the report, 3 of the shots were NOT fatal.

– Gunshot #1 struck Wallace in the left forearm and traveled down to his wrist.
– Gunshot #2 struck Wallace in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder.
– Gunshot #3 struck Wallace on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh.

The reports says … after Gunshot #3 exited the thigh, “the projectile strikes the left side of the scrotum, causing a very shallow, 3/8 inch linear laceration.”

The fatal bullet was Gunshot #4 … which entered Wallace’s body through his right hip and ripped its way through several vital organs … before coming to rest in his left shoulder area.
According to the report, the bullet perforated Wallace’s colon, liver, heart and the upper lobe of his left lung.

View the photo below…

*Photo credit and additional report from TMZ

Re: Photo: Graphic Details Of Notorious B.I.G’s Autopsy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2012

(1)

Yung6ix Ft Olamide - Before I Go Broke ( Prod. By 0'tee Beatz) / Photo: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Take Daughter To See Santa / BBA Tayo Faniran Shares Adorable Photos Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.