Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (9982 Views)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by timbros(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Would love to meet Inspired.... And ask him if he can dash me one ride smiley
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by salam001(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
i would like to see Mr..cork(no oofeinsee)

2 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by duality(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
1, Ajanlekoko

2, Beaf.

3, Jarus

Meeting Beaf, may be difficult for now. As for Ajanlekoko and Jarus, I'm making serious plans for that. so, they better save me the stress and contact me.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Coldfeet(f): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
It HAS TO BE MUKINAtutu so I can make her/him the BEST GARRI s/he will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Muttex(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
I like to meet seun.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by ORAFA(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Seun(Mr nice guy)
Mrs Chima(Humble)
ItsModella(Frank to d last fullstop)
Mukina(so I can ask her why she takes pride in weilding power as a moderator)
Sienna(I need extra car lessons)
Freecocoa(shes daring)

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by onuwaje(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
I will like to meet ONILA
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by omiobo: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by romzey(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Would love to meet Lalaosky and Idowuogbo. I always look forward to their comment when opening a thread. So funny n naughty...
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Vansnickers: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Emodeee: I ll like to meet wit seun,he's also a nairalander.

Really?!! I didn't know seun was a Nairalander! tongue tongue
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Abyjah: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Me
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by RedLight1: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
rossik and itsmodella
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by pappy2000: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
I will like to me Ajanlekoko
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by earthgreeners(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Prof corruption
Gbawe
Red Mosquito
Dem dem
Desola
Sisi_kill
dayokanu
ekoatlantic
The 40 lap dogs and their puppies
Beaf
Billyonaire
sincere 9jerian
taharqa
elueme
e.t.c
*I wanna spit on their faces
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by blackrules1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nairalanders You Would You Like To Meet?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by iHOT1(f): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
i will like to meet Parryon,she sounds so cool and polite wink
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by BenGlobal1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
you
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by RedLight1: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ben Global: Bishop David Oyedepo
when did he become a nairlander? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by kolaoloye(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Freecocoa
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by sugar001(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
No one. I dont want to die.

3 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Sunymoore(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
I will loke to meet sexkillz in order to know y he constantly ban me
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Archmed(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Them be Jay-Z or 2baba...?
*mtchew*

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Shuen: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Beaf will definitely top the list of pple i'll like to meet.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Gee001: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
yuzedo: ANYBODY that'll gimme punny......... undecided
you! Anyway i comment my reserve.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dasparrow: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
@Post

I vividly recall a thread like this had been created before and it equally made front page. Why this obnoxious obsession to meet other nairalanders? I like the fact that this is an anonymous forum and hence, I really don't want to meet any nairalander. Online interaction is more than enough. If I want to meet and make new friends, I will do it the old fashioned way because on the world wide web, you can never tell who is who and I am not quick to trust or warm up to strangers.

5 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Austinodark(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gee001: you! Anyway i comment my reserve.
hi baby nice pic there
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by EzePromoe: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'll like to know who that Pyguru is! The two ban i've recieved on Nairaland came from him/her. Just checked his/her profile, does not even look like an active member and i've heard several stories about him/her been a ghost. How true is that?
Besides that, others i would like to meet is Sweetlemon and Ogugua! I would like to ask these two whether they told God how He would create them!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by alaoeri: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jarus, Seun & 'll like to organise a live debate between Gbawe & Beaf.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by yuzedo: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gee001: you! Anyway i comment my reserve.
grin grin Gee my sweerie! I will explain kiss

Austinodark: hi baby nice pic there
You dey mad! If i blow you eh?! You see fine babe ur preek stand, u begin thirst immediately, u no fit control yourself or go price ashawo for your area... angry
If you ever talk to my wife again eh?! undecided angry
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by tellwsdom: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Meet them where??sad ...hell no, I Aint giving anybody my money angry angry
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dont8(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
His airtime contract with GEJ is over, well let me Mynd mind my business till I meet Seun Osewa to ask him, what makes him thick and e-shy.
Nurry: I would like to meet with Beaf.
I would ask him, "how much do u get paid to do such a nasty job?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

120 Lives Lost In Christmas Crashes – FRSC / snazzydawn - About Me / PERFECT House Design. WITH 3D,construction & Approval In Nig?pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.