Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (9977 Views)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Yemak74: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Y is no one mentionin Acid talk.... I really feel like seeing that acid mouth
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by simdam500(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo!!! She is such a funny being
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
i want to meet deols
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by geogeous(f): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
A handful of diarylanders

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by secreyor: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Male-Redmosquito female-freecocoa.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dustydee: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
for me it's Callioti/Lashino
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by MOBBDEEP: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
yuzedo: ANYBODY that'll gimme punny......... undecided

May Papa God deliver this my bros from the issues of punnies.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

May Papa God deliver this my bros from the issues of punnies.

AMEN
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dafman10(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
nagoma:
On your way out already!

way out to wia? Wen i neva slap her yet? Abeg i still need to meet mukina2 and request to land her a dirty slap. Gbam.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by jackpot(f): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
simdam500: Idowuogbo!!! She is such a funny being
that 40 years old NCE graduate selling cyber tickets in cafe?

I'll rather go to a circus than meet that cyber tout!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by jackpot(f): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
chelseabmw:

Longtime mr jackpot......... R u now a woman?
the (f) na film trick wink

it's really been long, mate. smiley cool

howdy?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
won yapa........
Siena
fhemmmy
temmytanny
adesoji
brightmon
packaging
justwise
etc
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Shalome(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would love to meet logic boy and royal and rub minds with them...not forgetting Beaf too
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by mike404(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
IdowuOBO won't be a badt idea grin

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dmcdad: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would love to meet... ***
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
jackpot: that 40 years old NCE graduate selling cyber tickets in cafe?

angry
An attempt to be funny and u failed woefully? Jack shyte, go hang urself abeg! Following me around like fly on top shyte! Mstewwwwww,...
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
mike404: IdowuOBO won't be a badt idea grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by laykhorn(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
My list...
Maclatunji
jarus
deols
ivynwa
sexkillz(to punch him in the nose)
Freecocoa(what usually makes her talk sh1t at tyms)
n d one bro. I'm keen on MRbrownJAY(what makes up his fantastic thinking faculty)
anybdy else na mtcheeew
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by laykhorn(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo
darkskin
rokiatu
I LOVE THIS BABES..
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ekt_bear
Beaf
Omotodun
Mynd_44
Okija juju
Murkina &
Seun
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
I no wan meet all these jobless people una dey mention...

People wey 24/7 dem dey comment for Nairaland...

Time wey dem suppose take beta their lives dem dey waste am in a virtual world
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by lorddannie: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
i would love to meet u, yes U, reading this!
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by trolling(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: I no wan meet all these jobless people una dey mention...

People wey 24/7 dem dey comment for Nairaland...

Time wey dem suppose take beta their lives dem dey waste am in a virtual world
if dem no get job wetin dem go do, its better for them to be engaged in something

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by RedLight1: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
jackpot: that 40 years old NCE graduate selling cyber tickets in cafe?

angry
ouchhh ... Wetin she do u reach this na?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Temi 23: I will love to meet NOBODY cool
i'll av to change my UN to Mr NOBODY,i wanna meet som ppl
*winks*
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yemak74: Y is no one mentionin Acid talk.... I really feel like seeing that acid mouth
who wud want to be corroded n eventually acidized
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would also like to meet kandiikane smiley. I would ask her a special question..
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Babymumsy:
And idowuogbo because she's an approquo...are u D-Explorer?wetin concern u undecided

Worreva @ Idowuogbo
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Callotti

Ques : Are you taking your drugs rightly, who is your doctor I will like to meet him and confirm this ?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by dartsidius7(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
party.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
1. Seun (m)_To know how rich he is.
2. Caracta (f)_She's my birthday mate. I think she ll be a pretty lady
3. Ikekings (m)_To show him that I fine pass him. If I carry my pix come Nairaland again, na riot.
4. Idowuogbo (f)_To get some skunk from her. (Idowu jor o!)
5. Shymmex (m)_I just gbadun him.
6. Besea (f)_She's cute.
7. Mynd_44 (m)_I v read alot about him. Think he's cool.
8. Okija_juju (m)_In order to visit his shrine. Babalawo pass babalawo.
9. Kinkie (f), Bzoe (f) seyi girl (f) & Tohira (f)..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It's Confirmed Albinos Don't Die / 120 Lives Lost In Christmas Crashes – FRSC / What Has Nairaland Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.