Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Does Kissing Come Natural? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Kissing Come Natural? (8214 Views)

What Does Kissing Feel Like? / Why Does Kissing Makes Girls Go Gaga ? / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Kissing Come Natural? by Winnergal(f): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
Does tongue kissing come natural or are there special techniques required?
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Gamine(f): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2008
Natural KE??

no o!!!

Normal mouth to mouth dey gif person d Heebee Jeepees embarassed
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Ralvy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2008
lol . . cheesy cheesy

which 1 is "Heebee Jeepees" ??
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Gamine(f): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2008
Heebee Geebees now!

Scaredy feeling
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by saucekid(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2008
skills dey kissing oooo
there's the french style
the italian roulette
the german hersh
etc
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Ninjabyte(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2008
Omo, i gree say skills dey for kissing ooo
Yeah, nature can help but u gotta perfect it in due course
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by TheSly: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2008
na una sabi. . which one be Heebee Geebees again?

*sighs* na wetin person no go see for this land. . . .now kissin no be natural thing embarassed

poster

yes. . . . there are lots of techniques when it comes to kissin'. . . . .yey!. . orimi eleda mi ooo cheesy
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by uspry1(f): 2:14am On Feb 15, 2008
Here you will find excellent kissing tips to learn how to french-kiss at below link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-112432.0.html
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 15, 2008
@post
yes, it comes natural. . .but the kissing gets better when you feel the vibes running down your spleen when he touches you, when he looks into your eys and you see what you though was impossible, when with great delicacy he captures your head and puff that sweet smell of his breath (depends on the person) into your ears and you feel slightly ticklish and yet at same time, sensual. . .then you're ready to turn your head to him and begin your savage escapade. . . hmmm, yes o, very natural if you feel for him. . .that tingling feeling

1 Like

Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 15, 2008
hmmmmh, it's hot in here
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by rockiedink(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2008
stillwater:

hmmmmh, it's hot in here

singing. . .so take of all your clothes. . . cool cool cool
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2008
Hi,

Kissing comes naturally if u are attracted 2 n love d person b/c nature made it dt way.But if u are involved 4 some other reasons, u got lots of work 2 do

1 Like

Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2008
yes it does. gets betta with practise though. cheesy
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by tommyex(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2008
na una sabi. . which one be Heebee Geebees again?

*sighs* na wetin person no go see for this land. . . .now kissin no be natural thing

lol
bros Heebie jeebies is lyk creeps,AS in it gives me d creeps,e be lyk say na old english phrase.

Good kissin should come naturallyafter u learn d basic skills of kissin as in if u trully love d guy/grl.But do we really love our partners?esp young ppl lyk us
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2008
saucekid:

skills dey kissing oooo
there's the french style
the italian roulette
the german hersh
etc

. . . . . .  and Eskimo kiss

and hover kiss

Antarctic kiss

the hover kiss is more indigenous to African guys with their massive leather mouths. Once they descend on you its like someone's turned off the air supply.

When they're done . . . .  you'll need a very dry mop to soak up all the saliva. 

So yes there are skills needed to kiss.  grin grin grin
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by tommyex(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2008
lol
nice signature
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by iice(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2008
Errhhh sometimes it is and sometimes one just has to learn.
In my case it was natural grin grin and it helped that my first kiss was given by someone who really knows what to do cheesy cheesy cheesy Made it all the more pleasurable tongue
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by dellynash(f): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2008
it come from the heart
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by adeboo(f): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
Well kissing does come naturally,
but when it comes to the extras like tongue kissing etc - well, u need some training and skills for that cause u gotta do it well otherwise its just nasty.
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by onyekang1(f): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
skills ke? who will teach who na? grin grin grin
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by choco4life(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2008
I think it's natural.
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
No! Kissing doesn't come natural.

It comes Artificial. Mumu question! grin
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Tips4love(f): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
Kissing sure do come naturally when you are attraced to the person you want to kiss. Yes, it's okay one understands the basic kissing skills before proceeding to a more advanced kissing techniques and styles of kissing.  The basic is first to know how to kiss which means you are not to:

1.  Do not bite your partners mouth or try to chew off thier tongue.

2. Have a clean breath which is mandatory.

3. Be confident and relax.

4. Do not have too much expectations, as per thinking that kissing your partner will land both of you in bed.

5. Stick to the basics if you are not a pro kisser and don't be anxious to want to display kissing skills that you don't know.

6. If you are smart, perform copycat kiss with your partner, meaning copy what your partner does and repeat the kiss in the same manner.

These are the basic one has to learn before jumping to more juicy kissing skills and as for the other kissing techniques like:

French kissing
Eskimo kiss
Vacuum kiss
Candy kiss
Fruity kiss
Hostage kiss
Hickey kiss
finger kiss
Feet kiss
Lick kiss
Reverse kiss
Sip kiss and so on as there are many, one only have to learn and practise.

I know some of you may be wondering what are all these types of kissing techniques for, what are they all about, why so many and so on? Well if you guys want a detail explanation you can visit my kissing site at http://KissnRomance..com for more sizzling tips.
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by olulu(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2008
Kissingmethodology 101

What not to do when kissing

1) use your teeth
2) Bite your partner's tongue
3) Pour saliva into your partner's mouth, yucks
4) Keep your eyes open
5) Stay unactive

Kissing is natural,
but being a good kisser takes skills girlfriend,

i fit teach u sha,  and as usual,first lesson is free
grin grin grin

Happiness is like a kiss, to get any good out of it,
u have to give to sum one else,
u can't kiss urself

grin grin grin
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by buzzgonz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2008
And Clap for yourself smiley
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by earlalright(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2009
Sexual activities including kissing are guided by instinct. But however, observing, reading and practice enhances performance. This instinct is still subject to control just as 'the spirit of a prophet is subject to his control. www.myspace.com/naijapassion
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by DrLorenz1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2009
abanna:

Hi,

Kissing comes naturally if u are attracted 2 n love d person b/c nature made it dt way.But if u are involved 4 some other reasons, u got lots of work 2 do

adeboo:

Well kissing does come naturally,
but when it comes to the extras like tongue kissing etc - well, u need some training and skills for that cause u gotta do it well otherwise its just nasty.

I agree with both of you. It does come naturally, though not everyone knows how to.

@adeboo
What's the difference between kissing and tongue kissing? Are you talking about kissing on the cheeks and deep kissing?

For me, nobody had to teach me anything. My first kiss was WOW! The girl had to stop and stare at me like i was a pro. And come to think of it, she'd had plenty of practice before me. Girly couldn't believe that was my first time. grin grin

All those people posting links on the topic, how many of you can actually do what's on those pages? I wonder. . .
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
I think it comes natural. . .cus you can be an expert in kissing. . .but if there ain't that chemistry or attraction between both of you. . .then the feeling can't be compared to kissing someone your attracted too! wink
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
hmmm kissing right? i'll brb. . . . tongue
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I think it comes natural. . .cus you can be an expert in kissing. . .but if there ain't that chemistry or attraction between both of you. . .then the feeling can't be compared to kissing someone your attracted too!  wink
Correct!

in addition!!! if u dnt love d person u can't enjoy d kissing lailai!
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by DrLorenz1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I think it comes natural. . .cus you can be an expert in kissing. . .but if there ain't that chemistry or attraction between both of you. . .then the feeling can't be compared to kissing someone your attracted too!  wink

Yea that's what i'm saying. But come to think of it, what about cases where girls had chemistry flowing cus after the kissing (dat might prolly end up in bed), something would come out of it?

@Abbey

The above comment is for you too. What do you say?
Re: Does Kissing Come Natural? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
@rockydink i'm heating so i'm gona get my clothes off.dis place is so HOT with kissing,passion,chemistry,fingering,smooching scattered all over dis land grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates / 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.