Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (10172 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yes only if there isn't menstrual flow blood stains on it.. embarassed
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by jechona(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
There is nothing there nah, is it not the same pant I use my hand to hold when I want to tidy? For me its like washing my own boxers.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by bolakale30(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
It is not the duty of a guy but when occasion warrants it, I see no reason why I shouldn't, if she can wash my boxers why can't I wash her pants, it's more hilarious when u realize that most guys screaming "HELL NO" are cunninglus connoisseurs; fh.ucking hypocrites !

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by P4VS20: 2:16am On Dec 28, 2012
mhen i can and will if i have to. simply throw it into the washing machine. grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by P4VS20: 2:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Una be fool: Yes only if there isn't menstrual flow blood stains on it.. embarassed

dude, its just blood. you afraid of blood ni?
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by oyinbogirl(f): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
mine can, its not a problem
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by secreyor: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
I'm a man of pride...washing a girl's pant,regardless of hw much i luv her is not acceptable...if she's critically ill,i'll wash and iron her clothes,then buy her a dozen pants...under normal conditions,F.UCK UR FEELINGS!!,i can't touch ur clothes,let alone ur pants...Are u mad?
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Cdspencer(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fu*king hell no! The girl will even call you mumu.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
P4VS20:

dude, its just blood. you afraid of blood ni?
No. I am never afraid of blood but menstrual blood stains scares the hell out of me because it smells bad! lipsrsealed .. Ayoooo! My girlfriend just gave me a slap for making that statement cry
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by badjack(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
I use to wash for my wife until the day she made some silly comment about it I stopped and never to do it again.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Dont you people have any shame. Wash what? Dont you have washing machine? No? Ok girl its not do big a size(panties) why cant u wash it urself? U wanna feel loved? Then i hope we never meet, cuz i dont game like that.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by ubong560(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Capital "NO". Men dat do it have no pride for themseves. Cant even try dat pls. womanliness is good for f.ucking but there are other things u wont like doing with it even just after f.ucking it. shekinah!
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by sunnypiano: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
if it is my wife and she is very sick. why not but if she is my girlfriend and she is sick no no no rather i will help her to give it to dry cleaner and also pay for the expenses
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by theripper: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Which kind yeye gist b dis na? Make she no wash for me and me sef no send wetin do her PUTU.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by dlight1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
what's it that is odd about a guy washing his girlfriend's panties as long as it's not the regular practice. If it happens in situations where the lady in question isn't disposed to do any work for instance, if sick or pregnant why not but it shouldn't be a normal affair. As for me I can do that for my wife and not a gf
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by sunex: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jambsupport: very dumb

Dumb indeed...
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by ofegge73(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2013
I have no idea why some Men just simply choose to be Loud and mere hypocrites.
I need all the Men who have responded to this thread to answer the following questions,Note;if you have done any of these,then washing Ur Girls Undies shouldn't be a Topic!
1.Do You make Love to Your Girl?(Raw or protected).
2.Have You ever gone down on Your Girl?
3.Have You ever kissed Ur Girl?
4.Does Your Girl wash Ur Boxers?
5.Do You wash Your Boxers?
6.Have You ever washed Your Mum's clothes?
7.Do You ask Your Girl to go down on You?
8.Have You ever told Her how much You love Her?
9.Have You ever considered her to be the Woman you will eventually Marry?
10.Would it matter to You,if She left you for another Guy?
If you have done any of these,then pls stop fussing,its nothing to wash Her undies,when Ur doing the Laundry.
It isn't an issue,infact if You ask relationship counsellors,which I have,they will tell You,it complements and adds up to a better relationship standing,and Makes a Woman feel safer psychologically.
Women value stuff like this,something We Men take for granted.You never know,little gestures like this add up in the" BIGGER PICTURE"

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by meetpeter(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
wat is wrng in doin dat?
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Abbey2sam(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
What's there in washing her panties when you can suck her pu.ssy...lol

I can't wash her panties not even in any case and I won't allow her wash my panties(boxer) too....

Never let a woman have the upper hand in a relationship..........if you do, you don become the girl friend
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by CrazyMan(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2013
For me, I don't think I will be able to do it...love is about being responsible and living up to your responsibilities.

Washing a girl's pants adds nothing to that relationship. If she loves you whether or not you wash her pants, her love would forever remain.

If she you feel doesn't love you enough, and you're looking for how to win her over. It would be wise to look for more matured ways to win her heart rather than stoop so low to play the role of a house boy all in the name of love.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2013
Chai chinekenna 'wash pant' ewww...infact its something that she cant think of asking me to do. She cant even ask me to wash her clothes cos i have never allowed her to wash even hankie 4 me... The day she tries it, i will clear her seriously on the matter so that she wont dream of it...if she s ill ll send her to her friends place or fathers house....what ll she b doing in my place in the first place if she s sick ...thank God we live independently nd if its the wifey (when she s pregnant), i ll jux send d damn thing to d drycleaners.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by awofasteph: 1:31am On Jan 04, 2013
what's the problem with washing a girls undies? Women do it for men and men have a discharge as well. I dont get it.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44: In special cases, I can

I know you can wether special case or not. I beg no stone me o,
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by dammytex: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
For a girlfriend, I doubt it..

For my wife, I think I can especially if she's pregnant..
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
brito:

I know you can wether special case or not. I beg no stone me o,
So?
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
So?

I was only joking. How have you been?
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by chikeorji123(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
NEVER!!..
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2013
Ok una don close ma thread !!!

Make I repeat am again for here loud and Clear

I CAN DO IT if the Girlfriend worth it ....

That of my wife is not-negotiable !!!! After one is married though !!!
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by ayando(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
I can never do that except the situation is critical: she is ill.
I remembered having an argument wit someone over this. The fact you are pregnant does not make you lazy unless you cant squat.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by tpiadotcom: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2015
if you love her I guess.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by jonaifame22(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2015
I'll do dat on only two conditions and dats....... If she's sick. If she leaves it over.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by tpiadotcom: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2015
why is washing of girlfriend's pant so important to nlers though?

not sure if I'm missing something but you folks seem to consider it very crucial.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Find That "Perfect" Person / ........0 / 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.