Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts (23700 Views)

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by luluosas(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo may be lying after all as a conversation between me and a pastor friend of mine this evening makes me to believe so. I told him what Bishop Oyedepo said about his claims that, tithes and offering money were not used in the building of Covenant University. The friend then said that, a Pastor of Living Faith Church in Michika, Adamawa State, told him some time ago that, during the time the University project was announced, they usually make a yearly contribution for its building. So, will Bishop Oyedepo state his sources for the funding of the building of Covenant University in 7 months?
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by PastorKun(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
luluosas: Bishop Oyedepo may be lying after all as a conversation between me a pastor friend of mine this evening makes me to believe so. I told him what Bishop Oyedepo said about his claims that, tithes and offering money were not used in the building of Covenant University. The friend then said that, a Pastor Living Faith Church in Michika, Adamawa State, told him some time ago that, during the time the University project was announced, they usually make a yearly contribution for its building. So, will Bishop Oyedepo state his sources for the funding of the building of Covenant University in 7 months?

Maybe he made the money from yahoo yahoo business, that might explain why he can't tell the public how he funded the project.
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
luluosas: Bishop Oyedepo may be lying after all as a conversation between me and a pastor friend of mine this evening makes me to believe so. I told him what Bishop Oyedepo said about his claims that, tithes and offering money were not used in the building of Covenant University. The friend then said that, a Pastor of Living Faith Church in Michika, Adamawa State, told him some time ago that, during the time the University project was announced, they usually make a yearly contribution for its building. So, will Bishop Oyedepo state his sources for the funding of the building of Covenant University in 7 months?
The school was built in 8 ,onths and I'm too sure of that. Maybe the yearly contribution was done before the project was set in motion
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2012
emusmith:
Dummies... so, d fact dat smbody says smthg and its final, does dat make him God That makes a trustworthy person... a man of integrity. Integrity cannot be proven but be discerned.
lol. I see. It's above your understanding.
Re: Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts by luluosas(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

God gave him the funds !
God can use any one even un believers ! Just make urself available.
God bless us
Agreed! The fact still remains that Oyedepo have to publicly declare his sources of funding period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies / My Experience With Fasting / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.