Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 (17298 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Conditions For Divorce In Christianity, and [Some Legal] Grounds for Annulment / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

You must be a professional, can i come for some counselling? grin

Anytime boo. I'm a marriage psychologist
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by honeric01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, married 4 times, divorced 3 grin

You sound kinda like a divorcee sad
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
honeric01:

You sound kinda like a divorcee sad

Mtcheww and how do non-divorcee sound?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mtcheww and how do non-divorcee sound?

Opposite of how you sounded above. sad
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
honeric01:

Opposite of how you sounded above. sad

wha da, expatiate jor. Always ready to annoy me.

How do happily married women and unhappily married women sound?
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by ubong560(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
In addition to the above, SNORING at night during sleep also causes divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

wha da, expatiate jor. Always ready to annoy me.

How do happily married women and unhappily married women sound?

Just imagine the opposites of what you typed, it'll answer your question sad
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Oahray: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lmao @facebook. When did facebook become a reason for divorce? Its simply a condusive setting for someone who is already irresponsible. Strike it off jor.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
4direct: Civilization is the reason for divorce..... those day ppl dont
and gender equality
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by SELFWORTH: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
1. Family influence
2. Lack of fear of God
3. Deceitful or weak spouse
4. Adultery
5. Bad association /bad advice
6. Barrenness
7. Unrealistic expectations of either or both spouse
8. Spiritual attack
9. Poor African definition of the meaning of love/marriage
10. Lack of Finances

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by SELFWORTH: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Johndoe100: The major reason for divorce is called [size=20pt]WOMEN[/size]

They are the author off all divorces. If the woman is good the home lasts, if they are like the ones on this board what do I say, they have four, five six baby daddies.

Really ? Even when the man is caught sleeping around !

Stupid generalisation.

They should add ignorance of some men to the list as to why people divorce. With a brain like this, who can blame them?

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by salolo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
good research. grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Bawss1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
The top reason for divorce every year is marriage
grin

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by pendusky(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nairaland nko? U cld imagine hw weird people wil advice u in romance section and u get confused!
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by ghettodreamz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
Death of true love/feelings among couples.

Quenched romance fire in marriages.

Impatiency- Many rushed into it without the full knowledge of what marital life is, or what awaits them in that matrimonial home, and soon got tired of putting up with the challenges that lies within. The rate at which young ladies tend to opt out of their marriages these days is quite alarming & thought-provoking; just few years in the marriage they start complaining and wishing/clamouring for a change.

Patience is never in the dictionaries of most ladies/women,only a handful of them understand the meaning of that popular quote; "When the going gets tough, the tough get going".

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by ghettodreamz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
pendusky: Nairaland nko? U cld imagine hw weird people wil advice u in romance section and u get confused!

That's the scenario of a blind man leading a blind man wink wink wink
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Sirdayor(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Miserable marriage

Irresponsible husband

One or both side stops trying

Winsh inlaws

etc

This is 2012. No woman should stick to a miserable marriage. Fcccccuuukkk Nigerian mentality and its cultures. Fccccccuuukkkkk the degradation and devaluation of women. Most importantly, fuckkkkkkk other women who wag their tongues like rabid dogs to devalue their fellow divorcee.
I can feel your frustration! but don't just get frustrated, accept Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by glb2012: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2012
The men go around sleeping with Women......
SELFWORTH:

Really ? Even when the man is caught sleeping around !

Stupid generalisation.

They should add ignorance of some men to the list as to why people divorce. With a brain like this, who can blame them?
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Sirdayor:
I can feel your frustration! but don't just get frustrated, accept Jesus.

Jesus? Is his middle name Santa Claus?
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by SELFWORTH: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2012
glb2012: The men go around sleeping with Women......

Not necessarily. Google it. Some men sleep with kids, dogs, sheep etc....anything really!
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by fluffybaby(f): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2012
Johndoe100: The major reason for divorce is called [size=20pt]WOMEN[/size]

They are the author off all divorces. If the woman is good the home lasts, if they are like the ones on this board what do I say, they have four, five six baby daddies.

Sir according to you, no married man gives his wife problems? So all men are saints and women are troublesome? Well shey you have sisters? Or daughters let's see how they fare in future with their abusive husbands and you telling them to be "peaceful wives" and remain and accept all the shite.
Many nigerian men have to learn to be real men. To love, respect and treat everyone around them with dignity especially the wives who clearly love and honour them.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by fluffybaby(f): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2012
ghettodreamz: Death of true love/feelings among couples.

Quenched romance fire in marriages.

Impatiency- Many rushed into it without the full knowledge of what marital life is, or what awaits them in that matrimonial home, and soon got tired of putting up with the challenges that lies within. The rate at which young ladies tend to opt out of their marriages these days is quite alarming & thought-provoking; just few years in the marriage they start complaining and wishing/clamouring for a change.

Patience is never in the dictionaries of most ladies/women,only a handful of them understand the meaning of that popular quote; "When the going gets tough, the tough get going".

Hmmmm Nigeria, a land where a man can do no wrong to a woman. Your husband cheat, its your fault, he beats you its your fault, you loose poatience with his wayward lifestyle it is your fault. No kids? It the womans fault, child goes wrong? Its womans fault, fuel price goes up? Na madam joe's fault, gucci beans? Its the woman,s fault. Man falls sick its the womans fault, man dies nko its the woman that killed him. The woman dies its her fault.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by mko2005: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2012
mumumugu: 1 ADULTERY

FACEBOOK

ACCUMULATD GRUDGE

CHILDLESNES

INLAW FACTOR

FINANCE

PERSISTENT BAD BEHAVIOR

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

SEX

CULTURE OR RELIGON ISUES
FEAR GOD AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY KEEP DIVORCE VERY VERY FAR AWAY FROM YOU !
God bless us
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by ldpele(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, married 4 times, divorced 3 grin
ua record is alarming,but yet to beat that of my director
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by LewsTherin: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
There are only 2 reasons for divorce - Selfishness and Pride. Worse, they feed on each other.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by dBard: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Coldfeet: Am not planning on killing him o! Am only affirming the Vows we made to each other! TILL DEATH DO US PART.
sad sad have lost two,friend n Fmr classmate t d above. dey were both stabbed t death by their wives..
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Juwonesho(f): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
IRRECONCILIABLE DIFFERENCE;That's at the very top in 2012, popular among celebrities.
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by Lordswillsmith(m): 2:36am On Dec 13, 2012
will get food for 9ja ooooooooooooooo.
Re: Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 by mgbeketoto: 2:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Blazay: Top 1 reason for DIE-VORCE in 2013. . . .NAIRALAND! grin

Happy annivesary baby! One more year in the bag. . . . OPEN MARRIAGES RRRRROCK! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3SE7kzxkE

This awa marriage is sooooooooooooooo old. . .we are more in love with the 'marriage certificate' than the spouse! You can't go wrong I tellya. . . .

Wey my bags jare. . . off to London for some 'RRRRRRRRRRRRRUNS'! ALL XMAS PRESENTS NEATLY PACKED FOR MY OGA! He will not be spending the Xmas with his wife and children either. . . .LEVELS NA LEVELS!!cool
Time to fly home to pick up my thickest winter jacket. . . The husband's Xmas present/cards neatly packed! cool
Cheap tickets here I come!
Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrriage sweeeeeeet o! grin
ONLY FOR DESPERADOS IS IT A BITTER EXPERIENCE!
Not my portion! cool

Time to freeeeeeeeeeeze some food to carry go with me. . .

Gbam!

Muhehehehehehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years / GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.