Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

President Goodluck Ebele Please Pay Nigeria Airways Staff Their Overdue Pension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Ebele Please Pay Nigeria Airways Staff Their Overdue Pension (1974 Views)

Al Mustapha Death Sentence: Its Long Overdue. Hafsat Abiola / Guys Pls Read Dis,Nass Pay(Nigeria) Vs Nass Pay(Other Countries) / Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Ebele Please Pay Nigeria Airways Staff Their Overdue Pension by suunneey: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nigeria Airways Ltd., more commonly known as Nigeria Airways, is a defunct Nigerian airline. The company was founded in 1958 after the dissolution of West African Airways Corporation. It was wholly owned by the Government of Nigeria, and served as the country's flag carrier until it ceased operations in 2003 which was privatized by Former President Olusegun Obasanjo.Ever since then there have been complains and groaning amidst the Privatized Airways Workers.President Yaradua's(R.I.P) administration came with a little hope as he paid them a little of their allowances until his Demise.Ever since then nothing has een done about it.There have been promises but till date noting has been done about this...Imagine a nation without a National Carrier of its own.ie Proudly owned by Nigeria.President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan we use this medium to appeal to you as a good President to please pay up this peoples allowances.God bless You...
One Love Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebele Please Pay Nigeria Airways Staff Their Overdue Pension by taharqa: 1:17am On Dec 11, 2012
So they have not been paid to this day? *smh*...... I completely support this move
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Please Pay Nigeria Airways Staff Their Overdue Pension by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 11, 2012
I sympathise with those who are yet to be paid but were these not the same workers that KILLED the company? The attitude to work of most Nigerians in public service is disgusting. You hardly see any committment, responsibility, urgency or creativity that is needed to sustain or grow the company. With these sort of attributes, these workers are just there to SLOWLY KILL public companies. The death and obituary of such companies is only a matter of time. Yet when these companies die, the same workers will agitate for all sorts of benefits. Where will the govt get the funds to clear those benefits?
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Please Pay Nigeria Airways Staff Their Overdue Pension by suunneey: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2012
taharqa:
So they have not been paid to this day? *smh*...... I completely support this move
Thank YOu
Alot of this People are dead..of whis when one dies he is not entitreled to any money..
God help us all
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Please Pay Nigeria Airways Staff Their Overdue Pension by suunneey: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: I sympathize with those who are yet to be paid but were these not the same workers that KILLED the company? The attitude to work of most Nigerians in public service is disgusting. You hardly see any commitment, responsibility, urgency or creativity that is needed to sustain or grow the company. With these sort of attributes, these workers are just there to SLOWLY KILL public companies. The death and obituary of such companies is only a matter of time. Yet when these companies die, the same workers will agitate for all sorts of benefits. Where will the govt get the funds to clear those benefits?
I totally agree with you.But our government should be pay their allowances regardless of what has happened.
A Lot of them have no money to send their children to school...
Its so devastating and very painful.
Imagine someone who is being owed for close to 3years, How would he cater for his family...
God help us all.
President G.E.J we the staff of Nigeria Airways use this medium to ask that You please pay us our Rightful dues.
Thank you.
One Love Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Delivers On Youwin2. / I Have Nothing To Hide Says Hon. Salawu Ahmed Ogembe: A Rejoinder By Aliyu Abdul / The Gang Up Against Stella Oduah, By Ore Kingsley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.