Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin (3839 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 2:16am On Dec 11, 2012
I developed a resolution not to have sex again till I'm married, but it has not been easy...I had to quit a 2yr relationship because of my stand on pre-marital sex..please I'm asking this because guys that ask me out for a relationship always say they would have consider my stance on pre-marital sex if I was a virgin...please I want to know what u guys think...thank you...
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by stpat1(m): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2012
Extremely difficult I tell you. If you were a virgin, that would be understood, but denying the guy sex to me simply means he's not worth giving you body to him and that he does not turn you on enough.

Just how I see it o. Ah no no no Its not possible for my side o

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by omega25red(m): 2:23am On Dec 11, 2012
thats like asking how you get the fizz back after you pop a champagne bottle
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 11, 2012
Abstinence when you aren't a virgin aint easy my dear! Try using a chastity device cheesy grin

But, how many men would accept a relationship without s-ex these days? Only a few!!!
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 3:40am On Dec 11, 2012
@stpat1...but I really think it's unfair, I know a guy dat is sticking to a girl because she says she is a virgin...I guess that's the price to pay for having sex..I know there would be someone that would see things from my perspective someday....
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 3:43am On Dec 11, 2012
@doubleDx...so I can no longer abstain b'cos I'm no longer a virgin...
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by cinammon(f): 3:55am On Dec 11, 2012
My dear,it is absolutely possible nd there's nothin wrong with abstinence...trust me,der are gr8 guys out der hu wud encourage that as long as u remain true 2 ur stand...jus set ur priorities nd work towards em... kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 11, 2012
duffles: @doubleDx...so I can no longer abstain b'cos I'm no longer a virgin...

No, I'm not saying you can't choose to abstain even though it's difficult when you are not a virgin, I see abstinence as matter of choice. The question is, how many young men practice abstinence these days? Only a few! That alone would make it very difficult for you to get a faithful partner, unless of course you are looking for a man who practices abstinence too? Then that would be perfect!
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 4:04am On Dec 11, 2012
@cinammon...thank you
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 4:07am On Dec 11, 2012
@doubleDx...I know it's really difficult...
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2012
I can do without se.x in a rltnshp bt I cant do without romance..I once tried that wt one of my ex bt it didn't work out.we were dating bt another guy was fuvking her cos I was avoiding sex cos I wanna see if something will happen to me if I don't av sex in a rltnshp..I always have respect for ladies insisting NO SEX in a rltnshp..
OP,keep it up cos yu will see someone that will respect yur decision
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by k2039: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2012
Hypocritically dificult.

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by jhydebaba(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2012
Its ur stand, keep it up but why didn't u think of this b4 opening the cover

Well, if a lady should tell me that, I believe that her honey pot is spoilt and only looking for who to fall victim.
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by dmcdad: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2012
duffles: I developed a resolution not to have sex again till I'm married, but it has not been easy...I had to quit a 2yr relationship because of my stand on pre-marital sex..please I'm asking this because guys that ask me out for a relationship always say they would have consider my stance on pre-marital sex if I was a virgin...please I want to know what u guys think...thank you...
There is nothing difficult about it. It all depends on how much you are ready to hold on.. You'll definitely find it frustrating especially when people you come across ain't seeing things the same way you do. There is nothing bad about taking a vow of celibacy until marriage irrespective of whether u are a virgin before taking the vow or not..

If you stick by this, I tell you that you'd definitely find someone that will appreciate you that way. Just hold on and pray to God for strength to carry on. You'd be a victor if you can hold on and trust in God.

I'm writing from experience..
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by youngzeal1: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2012
Swtie It would work out for 4 u if can find a guy dat is a virgin. But if u cnt find one hmmmmmmmmmmm wahala dey ooo cus ones a guy don test dat tin ehhhhhh, he go dey need em once in a while or he won't be faithful 2 u
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2012
It is not hard when the guy is impotent
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by duffles(f): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2012
@dmcdad...thank u so much..
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by ITbomb(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2012
duffles: @dmcdad...thank u so much..

You are welcome
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by dmcdad: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2012
duffles: @dmcdad...thank u so much..
You are welcome.. Anytime
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by mzhoney: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2012
@young_zeal: why do you think it won't work, as 4 me I think it can work if only you can set ur goals, priorities and stand on your words that you won't,believe me God will give you the strength to carry on.so trust in God on these so I agree with CINMMON
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by jmoore(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2012
duffles: please I want to know what u guys think...thank you...

It takes two to tango. There are guys who are in your shoes too. The relationship will only work if the guy supports "no sex before marriage" virgin or no virgin. Those who say they will only say no to sex if the girl is a virgin are liars, infact they will try to sleep with the girl cos shes brand new.

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by ayobase(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2012
Very very very difficult depsite the determination.

But COULD be very easy, if your mind is made up!

Things remain always difficult when necessary and uncompromising steps are not taken!
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by AzaMontana(f): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Everyone seems to make sex as if it's a guy's right in a relationship. Girl your body belongs to you and you alone and you do not need to please anyone with it. If a guy cant handle your terms let him go. You will eventualy find someone who will understand you.Not being a virgin has nothing to do with it. To abstain is your personal choice. Even if you were a hooker for 20 years and decided to abstain , no one should make you feel bad
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by AzaMontana(f): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
You own that body and dont ever let anyone force you to do something you dont wana. Even if you are not a virgin. its none of their bzns
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by blaise26abj(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Establish the ground rules b4 u start d relationship. That makes it easier. But if u've had it with the current bf, then i'll tell u it is practically impossible because it will be like a torture for both and the temptation will become unbearable. It can only stand a remote chance to work if both parties are in agreement(if both partners were involved b4)
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have a lil trick u can try...u hve to squeeze lemon down there, it will become jus as tight as it was wen u were a virgin...that way u can safely say u r a virgin cos u will be jus as tight
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by dmcdad: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have a lil trick u can try...u hve to squeeze lemon down there, it will become jus as tight as it was wen u were a virgin...that way u can safely say u r a virgin cos u will be jus as tight
Writing 4rm experience? Lol

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:
Writing 4rm experience? Lol
yes! U have a problem wit it angry
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by ayobase(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: yes! U have a problem wit it angry

Yeah, he does....he needs a proof from u!

Maybe to check it out!

tongue
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by ITbomb(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
mondi_cheeks: yes! U have a problem wit it angry
Mondi , why?
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
ITbomb:
Mondi , why?
I have 5 children, don't judge me
Re: How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin by DonaldGenes(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Soyedele1: I can do without se.x in a rltnshp bt I cant do without romance..I once tried that wt one of my ex bt it didn't work out.we were dating bt another guy was fuvking her cos I was avoiding sex cos I wanna see if something will happen to me if I don't av sex in a rltnshp..I always have respect for ladies insisting NO SEX in a rltnshp..
OP,keep it up cos yu will see someone that will respect yur decision
how did you know she is phucking another guy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married / She Took Away All My Self Confidence, I Am Devastated :/ / Guys: Which Nairaland Lady Will You Accept or Reject Even If You Are Given Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.