Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) (3703 Views)

EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Lanreclassic(m): 2:18am On Dec 11, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dc4IlEj7VlY/UMaFYweSAuI/AAAAAAAAGXw/YbM3vm1aU1M/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

I stumbled on this somewhere on the internet and i think i should share it with Nairalanders...Just take a minute and check out her outfit...Do you think anything is wrong with the outfit...what did you actually see? shocked..*Clear eyes*

http://www.lanreclassic.com/2012/12/do-you-think-first-lady-dame-goodluck.html
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 11, 2012
Women with big breasts should learn how to pad their nip ples well
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Tgirl4real(f): 3:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Dis woman no get fashion sense at all. Isn't she looking too loud for a funeral? undecided

D way she stand sef... Nawaya. cheesy
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:09am On Dec 11, 2012
Bounce of jobless perverts, the poor women is burring her brother in-law and all you're can think of is a nip showing through a silky dress. I wish some of you here grow up for crying out Lund.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 11, 2012
OgidiBoy: Bounce of jobless perverts, the poor women is burring her brother in-law and all you're can think of is a nip showing through a silky dress. I wish some of you here grow up for crying out Lund.

Will you shut up. Does that mean she should not dress decently? Who knows if the pixs will reach BBC or CNN

2 Likes

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by goldfish80(m): 5:22am On Dec 11, 2012
Am seeing things cool
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Akshow: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2012
Abeg make Una free the poor woman Joor. How else Una want make she carry dress? By the way i no see anythin o. Na you wey get dirty mind for your mama age Mate go see something

3 Likes

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by markus1133: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2012
modern
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Idokojimmy: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2012
Classic
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Caesar1988(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Tgirl4real: Dis woman no get fashion sense at all. Isn't she looking too loud for a funeral? undecided

D way she stand sef... Nawaya. cheesy
hey monkey...comment on ur mum's way of life first,ur mum's breast has dimished and she has spent all her life in d villa

1 Like

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2012
haha. I didn't see anything at first but erect n!pples are hard to miss. grin
Dame is a legend, shez always in the news.
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2012
who cares? as long as her husband is not complaining why should i?

1 Like

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by yasaa(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2012
Was Deziani Madueke also at the burial ground? Highly competitive.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2012
the president really looks sad here!! eya sorry oga as you can see money cant buy life so please show same feelings when nigerians are killed in large numbers

1 Like

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Maybe you should be the one to shut the fu-ck up? You're such a disgusting hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Erect?
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Kaxmytex(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmm....b4 making my comment,i observe evrybody in dat pix....dis iz wot i notice

*dame doesn't dress as if she's kumin comming 2 a burial ceremony,i respect GEJ 4 a great sense of humility
*dame's nipple hard sotey,e kum dey drill bra...na wa o
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2012
I'm happy she's fine. Been longing to see her picture.
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Kaxmytex(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2012
mbatuku2:

Maybe you should be the one to shut the fu-ck up? You're such a disgusting hypocrite.
u don't hv 2 abuse anybody....if u wan abuse,abuse person wey open thread...owkie
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by jhydebaba(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2012
Madam is standing at attention so also her hmmmmmm.

is she on heat
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by ochukoccna: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2012
I no dey look horror film abeg
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by DukeNija(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2012
Oga Jonah!!
Who is your stylist?
For once Biko Ebele wear suit na?
See your Shirt and Face-Cap cheesy
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by paranoiapill: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Its called 'anko'. Even GEJ's singlet is showing through his shirt cheesy
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by felifeli: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2012
You people no happy say the woman no die , na to dey shadow bobby you dey now. Pathetic. undecided undecided
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2012
God created n.ipp.les. What is wrong with a n.ipple showing? It wasnt God that even created bras so i think my deeper life sisters will agree with me that bra is artificial, especially padded bras. Let her be natural.
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by nairabacks(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2012
Never a dull moment with our Madam PJ.
I hail !
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by yasaa(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2012
jerseyboy: Erect?
She was. In a straight upright position.
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by johnwizey: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2012
Madam dey Hot for burial
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by Tgirl4real(f): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2012
OgidiBoy: Bounce of jobless perverts, the poor women is burring her brother in-law and all you're can think of is a nip showing through a silky dress. I wish some of you here grow up for crying out Lund.

Does she look like someone in mourning to u? Why can't she dress like d oda woman in front of her? Silk my foot.
Re: Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics) by freakcin: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari / President Jonathan Relocate Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015. / Saraki Is A Traitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.