Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move (9372 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Leboska(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2012
if only d youth of this nation can unit & say enough is enough irespective of ur tribe ditto 2 ur religious affiliation, no thing will b imposible.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2012
If Youths who reason like this exist in the north then the future is somewhat bright.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2012
Blazay:

Be quiet! You can only have security if YOU JOIN THEM TO PRODUCE A NORTHERN DICTATOR!
Is your 'region' less secure than other parts of Nigeria?
When last did any of you have your GRANDMAS OR GREATGRANDMAS kidnapped by OKIJA RUFFIANS? grin

Stoopid tins! kiss
typical slowpoke
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by talk2xp: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2012
Blazay:

Be quiet! You can only have security if YOU JOIN THEM TO PRODUCE A NORTHERN DICTATOR!
When last did any of you have your GRANDMAS OR GREATGRANDMAS kidnapped by OKIJA RUFFIANS? grin

Stoopid tins! kiss

I doubt if their is any man alive that could be as stu..pid as you are. Hate runs in your vain. Get a life please wink
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Afam4eva(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2012
talk2xp:

I doubt if their is any man alive that could be as stu..pid as you are. Hate runs in your vain. Get a life please wink
That's actually a woman which is even worse because there's a saying that if you invest in a woman, you invest in a nation. Investing in Blazay means investing in future retards and ogbanje ashewos. Tufiakwa.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by deltaforce7(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2012
I don't know why some of you are abusing the Arewa youths. They have just said they don't want bad leadership in their region again, bad leadership that has bred an evil group in the north. The SS and SE have monsterous groups too. The youths in those regions should rise up to challenge their leaderships to accountability. That is the way to go , not come to NL and run mouth against people who are, at least, making efforts to create sanity in their area.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by talk2xp: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2012
Leboska: if only d youth of this nation can unit & say enough is enough irespective of ur tribe ditto 2 ur religious affiliation, no thing will b imposible.

I can only say God bless you. Let the youth drop all sentiments and unite as one. We are the future, let the past stay where it belongs and let us build on what is left. Hate it or love it fellas we only got one another. God bless all those thinking positively about others but for those on the other side please come on board. smiley
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by oluking: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
Blazay:

Stoopid tins! kiss

This guy must high on COW DUNG!
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by caukerzee(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
[b]The north will not, i repeat will not produce a president for 2012 due to the dis unity amongst them. I live in the north and i know what i am saying. The northern christians would forever back a southerner to rule the country! if not for GEJ, the muslims would have taken over states like plateau, nassarawa, kaduna, taraba, adamawa, and other christian dominated nothern states. It was happening during yar aduas era so why then should we support a northernan to win? I just laugh when i hear and see thoes clueless southernans saying GEJ has not done anything. The media has filled your chewing gum brains with fallacies and propaganda. They make it look as if when walking across the streets in a northern city, say jos, you would just get shot or caught up in a bomb explosion. No northern leader deserves to rule this nation at the moment, the are all contributors to the insecurity, try to frustrate GEJ administration. This country would be worse if they are up there. All credits must be given to GEJ.[/b]
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by salolo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by mallorca(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
De-Grace01:

Repent from your sin and stop playing with God's ultimate decision and will. tomorrow may be too late.
Oh please!
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by SOHKAHTOA: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
SamConquer: Torino:my king what can u say about this....king jagara:when two mad brothers are fighting u just stand and watch cos they may have another hidden motives....Torino:hahahaha..long live my king
Agreed!!!!
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by nagoma(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
caukerzee: [b]The north will not, i repeat will not produce a president for 2012 due to the dis unity amongst them. I live in the north and i know what i am saying. The northern christians would forever back a southerner to rule the country! if not for GEJ, the muslims would have taken over states like plateau, nassarawa, kaduna, taraba, adamawa, and other christian dominated nothern states. It was happening during yar aduas era so why then should we support a northernan to win? I just laugh when i hear and see thoes clueless southernans saying GEJ has not done anything. The media has filled your chewing gum brains with fallacies and propaganda. They make it look as if when walking across the streets in a northern city, say jos, you would just get shot or caught up in a bomb explosion. No northern leader deserves to rule this nation at the moment, the are all contributors to the insecurity, try to frustrate GEJ administration. This country would be worse if they are up there. All credits must be given to GEJ.[/b]

Credit and GEJ do not mix exept credit from world bank and china and all other money selling outfits. You have reptilian brain.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by bamuhanya: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
For me i think the AYF spoke wisely.It is only fair the elders look inwards and fix the problems that trouble the north than bother exclusively on power shift.Security,education and economy of the north seriously needs elevation and prioritization in there agenda.What resources the north have,elders and the rich folks we have,for me are enough to jump start somethings.
We most look inwards and work hard towards changing our direction.I am with the AYF on this and see no fault in there position. Amongst the elders i know some folks also share this view.Its time to take up the challenge and forge ahead.God help us all.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by bamuhanya: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
nagoma:

Credit and GEJ do not mix exept credit from world bank and china and all other money selling outfits. You have reptilian brain.

^^^^ you didn't have to respond to this fellow. wink wink
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by caukerzee(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
bamu_hanya:

^^^^ you didn't have to respond to this fellow. wink wink
aiyah, kai wawa ne kowai.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by bamuhanya: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
caukerzee: aiyah, kai wawa ne kowai.

yi hakuri ooooo!!!dan na bada shawara kar ya sa baki a maganan ka da ba kai!Sai gaba da bakin chiki undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Caseless: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
alaoeri:
Yea ωε all need security but let a hausa/fulani man be the next president & see whether insecurity in the north 'll reduce or not.
even if they win, nothing will change. We have prblems and we knw it is beyond jst which tribe produce the president.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by teskyg: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Terrorist can never rule Nigeria again.Power will never ever return to the North until thy Kingdom come.we are wiser now.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by talk2xp: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
caukerzee: [b]The north will not, i repeat will not produce a president for 2012 due to the dis unity amongst them. I live in the north and i know what i am saying. The northern christians would forever back a southerner to rule the country! if not for GEJ, the muslims would have taken over states like plateau, nassarawa, kaduna, taraba, adamawa, and other christian dominated nothern states. It was happening during yar aduas era so why then should we support a northernan to win? I just laugh when i hear and see thoes clueless southernans saying GEJ has not done anything. The media has filled your chewing gum brains with fallacies and propaganda. They make it look as if when walking across the streets in a northern city, say jos, you would just get shot or caught up in a bomb explosion. No northern leader deserves to rule this nation at the moment, the are all contributors to the insecurity, try to frustrate GEJ administration. This country would be worse if they are up there. All credits must be given to GEJ.[/b]

M.o.r.o.n.s like you should just stop talking. If you have nothing to say just chew gum. At least that will keep your mouth busy and directly or indirectly keep you off the forum as you are clueless, arched, and daft.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
If you can't follow how do you expect to be able to lead. The North have shown clearly to Nigerians that they don't make go followers no wonder they have always produced bad leadership. Nigerians should analyze issues for them self, think, what has Northern administrations whether military or civilian contributed to the development of our country
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Caseless: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wetin dey
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by REVOLUTNIS: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Blazay:

Stoopid tins! kiss
It really amaze me that mad men like u are still around. what is ur point?
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Idokojimmy:
if not for anythingthe Arewa youths have charged their elders to look inward with a view to addressing the prevailing security challenges. You can't leave your home unattended to and hope that its the wider nigeria that you can manage effectively. Charity begins at home. Let them first and foremost. Call their children to order, before they come knocking for my vote
i believe you are also arewa.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2012
any time there is a north/south war on nairaland, the south overwhelmingly take the day. Well this is not too suprising becos we are under-represented on nairaland and the internet as a whole. We are not cyber oriented. The south has gone far ahead of us in western style education and current realities. We realised this late in life and that has given the south edge over us. So when issues about this country comes up on nairaland and since the south are more represented than us and with the yorubas keeping quiet while the loud igbos bash us strongly, any visitor here who doesnt know naija so well would end up thinking the north is absolutely the problem and the south are even better than saints. But like i said, i dont blame you. We are the cause of all these problems. We let you go far ahead of us in education and knowledge of the stark and current reality.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2012
but thank the lord jesus christ for the likes of eko ile and co who have made it possible that the igbo reckless loudness doesnt go unpunished. These guys change it for igbos how they want it and kudos to them in their intellectual prowess. The only thing i hate about the inner part of the north is their expansionist agenda. Its ok to spread your religion but do it the right way. Preach the message of islam to the unbelievers and allow the unbelievers to make their choice. Dont islamicise the place by systematically imposing the religion on other people.
Re: Arewa Youths Oppose Elders 2015 Presidency Move by bamuhanya: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2012
souldust: but thank the lord jesus christ for the likes of eko ile and co who have made it possible that the igbo reckless loudness doesnt go unpunished. These guys change it for igbos how they want it and kudos to them in their intellectual prowess. The only thing i hate about the inner part of the north is their expansionist agenda. Its ok to spread your religion but do it the right way. Preach the message of islam to the unbelievers and allow the unbelievers to make their choice. Dont islamicise the place by systematically imposing the religion on other people.

This should have be included in the Arewa youth comments.Usually i know it comes under tolerance or conflicts.Somehow its not limited to Islam this days.Until you visit places like Jos you will realize the reverse is the case.I love your position and thoughts.Hope we hear them and learn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Power Grid Collapsed 3 Times In First 20days Of January - Investigation / President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa / After Osun, Opposition Parties Will Go Into 2023 Elections With High Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.