Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store (14304 Views)

Burundi's President Storms Polling Unit On A Bicycle / Man Jailed For Killing A Monkey In The U.S. / Iran Launches Monkey Into Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store by salolo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jakumo:

This is a very serious development, particularly since the incident was recorded in the city of Toronto, Canada, from where most of the fake academic diplomas owned by Nigerian politicians originate.

Could this be a Nigerian politican's messenger on his way to procure another bogus dimploma ?

Regardless of the explantation for this apparition, there is NO cause for alarm, as crack detectives are hot on the trail of the culprit, with a view to apprehending him and bringing him to justice.

Stand by for further updates on this unfolding drama.
Sometimes I hate u for hating Buhari and I love u for being so funny
Re: Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Anvaller:

Relax dude, u are only hurting becos truth hurts. Did u call me a negroid black a55? Well that is what I get sometime for being black, African and Nigerian. The most derogation I get are from co negroids like u, it is only more of a shame when the negroid is a Nigerian like me. It is so ironical that ppl outside of my race have never been as rude to me as my own "negroid a55 race" Think about it dude. We can be better as Africans and not "negroids"
Yo.you need to take a chill pill, dude cos you are so uptight!! This thread is supposed to be fun. If this is how seriously you take life, then high bp will come knocking your door before you reach 40.

Relax man, aye o le cool
Re: Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store by Caseless: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
lucenzo: must you use the acronym. What is in the story that is making you to shake your head (smh). Abi you get headache... yeye.
hahahahaha......u make laff die. I gat to shake my head cos the guy was relating the story to nigerian politicians. How e take relate to them, i no knw. Oya take ur own share of the acronym.....SMH......
Re: Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store by Goldieluks: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju: 2 dumb threads in under 5 mins.... shocked shocked

1 Madness thread and one Monkey thread... I guess the Mayan prophesy is true...

**Goodbye cruel world**
undecided undecided
Re: Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sudan To Hand Ex-President Omar Al-bashir To ICC / Ethiopia Is Now Africa's Fastest Growing Economy / Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.