Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? (6934 Views)

See The Number Of Times Lalasticlala Appears Outside Nairaland / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2012
Me? Quite boring actually. Straightline unless really tickled enough to show some spark.

I have noticed too that this is my online personality (for the most part).

Oh well, at least I'm true to myself.

[size=5pt]*Needs to become less boring*
[/size]

You guys?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2012
My personality outside NL is same with my persona inside here...just friendly,inquisitive,cheerful,can be nasty when pushed to the wall...etc.I don't lead two lives.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
no much difference sha.am an extrovert to the core,but i dont take anything on nairaland serious.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
berem: no much difference sha.am an extrovert to the core,but i dont take anything on nairaland serious.
research has it that introverts are mostly seen lurking around chat engines and forums..

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Callotti: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Very joyous! ALWAYS HAPPY! cool
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by nairalady(f): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Callotti: Very joyous! ALWAYS HAPPY! cool
me toooo cheesy
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2012

REBEL AND FREEDOM FIGHTER!!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Coldfeet(f): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
No difference!! Coldfeet on Nairaland is same off Nairaland. Tell it as it is and always on the opposition side! Rebel to the core!! Am not a crowd pleaser or follower! And i REALLY do love eating GARRI. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm boring. If I'm not on nairaland, I'm reading a novel except my monthly edition of Vogue arrives. Worse yet, watching too much telly!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
If una see who dey write all these trash, una go hala "it's a lie!!"

White collar things, sleek personality, eloquent, etc grin

A whole different being from the virtual world cool
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by BlueMurder(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
No difference. I am incompetent at pretending to be someone else.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by xynerise: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
@topic. I am a quiet but jovial guy. (believe me if u like)
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dilbert100: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
the same as i am here
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Versatile Pessimistic Realist..
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by lat4real: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
berem: no much difference sha.am an extrovert to the core,but i dont take anything on nairaland serious.

No wonder...
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by poweredcom(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am a love-vendor a rudeboy try me you gonna see
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Socially-adaptive introvert.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Revolva(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
coolHalf man / Half amazing Gangstarr!!!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Cool, calm and very composed
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Introverted and eccentric... grin
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
The cake is a lie but SniperInADiaper is not.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Sijo01(f): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Sijo01(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
99.9% same!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Introvert to d core. Spend most of my time just reading. Used to dislike socializing at some point, but now I would say my attitude is now luke-warm. Not much personality diff in Nairaland.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
James Bond's Movies Lifestyles -- 'Suspense-Filled' wink
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Very religious
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb: Very religious
pfttttt! tongue
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Mavor: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
I got this in my email from a Nairaland admin called Freiburger. I don't know why he will send me this kind of rubbish. Since when did comments become censored on Nairaland? Anyway I have sent an email to Seun. He needs to caution his admins else they will ruin this nairaland project for him. See his email to me and my reply to him below.

From Freiburger

Hello mavor, this is just to inform you that there are consequences for posting something like this: Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Mavor: 3:07pm
Another idiotic frontpage thread. be warned and try to avoid posting inappropriate stuffs.
Thanks for your understanding.

My reply

Thank you very much. I will be forwarding this to Seun. I have a right to freedom of speech on that site as do everyone else. Except Seun says otherwise, I advise you to Bleep off!!!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Gee001: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
I hardly socialize cos i'm an introvert. Funny though.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
[quote
author=Mavor]I got this in my email from a Nairaland admin called
Freiburger. I don't know why he will send me this kind of rubbish. Since
when did comments become censored on Nairaland? Anyway I have sent an
email to Seun. He needs to caution his admins else they will ruin this
nairaland project for him. See his email to me and my reply to him
below.

From Freiburger

Hello mavor, this is just to inform you that there are consequences for
posting something like this: Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality
Outside Nairaland? by Mavor: 3:07pm
Another idiotic frontpage thread. be warned and try to avoid posting
inappropriate stuffs.
Thanks for your understanding.

My reply

Thank you very much. I will be forwarding this to Seun. I have a right
to freedom of speech on that site as do everyone else. Except Seun says
otherwise, I advise you to Bleep off!!![/quote] Mtcheeeeeew !! Why showing us your chat with whatever his name is ? We asked for it ? Look at the topic. If you can't answer-shut the Bleep up ! If you got backyard business with a guy for sharing with you an irrelevant thread-deal with him and don't make it known. Kapiche ?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / 5 Selfies Taken Moments Before Death / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.