Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? (6933 Views)

See The Number Of Times Lalasticlala Appears Outside Nairaland / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
tellwsdom:
Bros tell me....sad
Maybe you'll need to tell me some of ur traits, then I'd know where to clasify you on...
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by tellwsdom: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Maybe you'll need to tell me some of ur traits, then I'd know where to clasify you on...
I'm a fisher man, I swim Alot sad
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Ninilowo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
cool n calm.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
tellwsdom:
I'm a fisher man, I swim Alot sad

That's easy... Ur temperament is fishatin. It's a temperament for fishes and under water animals... That is, u share the same temperament with fishes.. You are really sui-generis
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Shenez: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sijo01: 19.9% same!
what of the rest?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Very quiet. But I can be very playful around my loved ones. I smile a lot and I'm one of the sweetest things on two feet. But when it's time to say it as it is, I'm very blunt
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by wissezy: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Callotti: Very joyous! ALWAYS HAPPY! cool
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nnamdini(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
mostly private
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
A snob. Very quiet and reserved too.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
nnenna.1:
Me? Quite boring actually. Straightline unless really tickled enough to show some spark.

I have noticed too that this is my online personality (for the most part).

Oh well, at least I'm true to myself.

[size=5pt]*Needs to become less boring*
[/size]

You guys?

can i be the one to tickle you
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
I stand for justice,truth and fairness,that is d real me.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Outside nairaland, I show my handwork.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by tellwsdom: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
That's easy... Ur temperament is fishatin. It's a temperament for fishes and under water animals... That is, u share the same temperament with fishes.. You are really sui-generis

angryangry
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by slimyem: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Not so different...
...troublesome,no nonsense taking,sharp-tongued,not pretentious..
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm known to be rude.... however, I can be very pleasant to people I consider friends.

I'm very outspoken, and I have a low tolerance for many things (too many to list). I get pissed off easily.

I only deal with people I like. My time is too previous to waste it on irrelevant cöck-sûckers grin

I'm not that different to how I am on NL tbh.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Denise216(f): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
The same. I'm as expressive and provocative in the real world as I am on this forum.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm sweet. Everybody loves me lol. I have that easy approachable mien, but when I feel defensive, it's another story.

I walk into a crowd and everyone's like "t...".

Over the years, I've learn to relax, gained self-confidence/control.

I smile, giggle and laugh a lot. NLers who know me offline can testify.

I can be a real bitch if I need to defend myself, which is on very rare occasions.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Gee001: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
blogger1.0:

That's hard to believe, you sure do look like the type that wouldn't trade a night of fun and partying for anything.
True/false
FALSE. Lol, I get that always. Dnt judge a book by it's cover. 4get my looks, it's d inside dat matters.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by shizzle11(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Controversial, outgoing, I speak my mind wtout fear or favour and I'm allergic to pretence
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by shizzle11(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2012
byvan: I stand for justice,truth and fairness,that is d real me.

I hope u studied law

Bur, waitaminute! What u stand for, is it in Nigeria If Yes, then God help u.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by shizzle11(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2012
okpara ugo:

can i be the one to tickle you

Taaaar! Nwokem go and sit down
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by shizzle11(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2012
abiL: I'm known to be rude.... however, I can be very pleasant to people I consider friends.

I'm very outspoken, and I have a low tolerance for many things (too many to list). I get pissed off easily.

I only deal with people I like. My time is too previous to waste it on irrelevant cöck-sûckers grin

Absolutely!
I can attest to this.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by lat55(f): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2012
i am easy going, somewhat shy but naughty, reserved, hate conflict, Same person online as offline smiley
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Lexusgs430: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2012
Coldfeet: No difference!! Coldfeet on Nairaland is same off Nairaland. Tell it as it is and always on the opposition side! Rebel to the core!! Am not a crowd pleaser or follower! And i REALLY do love eating GARRI. wink

Can we soak the garri together? Is it going to be prepared with cold water with your coldfeet compressing it? Feselu stylee!!!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Quiet, focused.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2012
VERY CHILL.
Very quiet.
Introvert. kiss
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2012
okpara ugo: Outside nairaland, I show my handwork.

grin
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 4:20am On Dec 13, 2012
An intovert, very shy and very protective of those whom I care about. I can be blunt and at the same time very fun to be with, love teasing and telling all sorts of jokes. Plus I hardly take things seriously especially occurences on NL.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by bongila(f): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2012
Same. Au naturale grin
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2012
abiL: I'm known to be rude.... however, I can be very pleasant to people I consider friends.

wow you must be a very unpleasant person. How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2012
davidylan:

wow you must be a very unpleasant person. How old are you?
Lol..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Selfies Taken Moments Before Death / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.