Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices (22993 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / ++BEST HD GAMES COLLECTIONS ANDRIOD & IOS ,ROOTING AND UPGRADES+ + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by sBACH(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Weldon sir... pls is Tecno P3 upgradable to jellybean 4.2? And is it pingable after dat?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Paranalogy: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2013
if I upgrade HTC merger will bbm work on it ?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
sBACH: Weldon sir... pls is Tecno P3 upgradable to jellybean 4.2? And is it pingable after dat?
nope not upgradable
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Paranalogy: if I upgrade HTC merger will bbm work on it ?
yeah
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2013
MasterPDON: I see that pdanet is a router but I don't need that. my pc surfs alright and I use a modem. I'm complaining of the drivers themself.

btw, do you know of any app that can be used to create folders in the APP MENU?
its a general adb driver for all google devices
MasterPDON: also, do you know of any app that can take screen casts(not screenshots) without root
nope
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2013
cuthbert5: pls bro kindly send me a link to my mail box,, cuthbertokoro@yahoo.com,, to download fastboot and step by step process to installn it...thanx a bunch!
download android sdk. just google it. once installed, make use of the platform tools. thats where the adb shell and fastboot are located
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by tonyxrated(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Thank u hollaslyd. my htc g2 is 60% beta than b4
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
tonyxrated: Thank u hollaslyd. my htc g2 is 60% beta than b4
you're welcome grin
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Yung16(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
you're welcome grin
pls bro I need ur help. I have spent almost all of my data downloading real racing 3 on my opsson Ivo 6655. At first after downloading the 856mb file it asked for I opened the game and it asked me to enable WiFi to download extra file meaning the one it downloaded before wasn't complete, I chose download over 3G and it started from 827mb to finished at 924mb. then after every every it opened it, and was taken to the tutorial section to test my phone's sensor. I played one race and ended it half way to continue with other things. but now when I open the game it will request to download extra 12mb which I clicked on continue but it won't download anything then if I swipe and select new game it will force close pls what do I do. I have free ran of 155mb and free internal memory of 203mb and have cleared the cache, restarted the phone. pls what cud be the problem and a possible solution. thanks in advance
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yung16: pls bro I need ur help. I have spent almost all of my data downloading real racing 3 on my opsson Ivo 6655. At first after downloading the 856mb file it asked for I opened the game and it asked me to enable WiFi to download extra file meaning the one it downloaded before wasn't complete, I chose download over 3G and it started from 827mb to finished at 924mb. then after every every it opened it, and was taken to the tutorial section to test my phone's sensor. I played one race and ended it half way to continue with other things. but now when I open the game it will request to download extra 12mb which I clicked on continue but it won't download anything then if I swipe and select new game it will force close pls what do I do. I have free ran of 155mb and free internal memory of 203mb and have cleared the cache, restarted the phone. pls what cud be the problem and a possible solution. thanks in advance
the only solution is to uninstall and start a fresh install. I hate that game. Why not get asphalt 8
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Yung16(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
/
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Yung16(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
HOLLASLYD: the only solution is to uninstall and start a fresh install. I hate that game. Why not get asphalt 8
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Yung16(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
HOLLASLYD: the only solution is to uninstall and start a fresh install. I hate that game. Why not get asphalt 8
meaning i'l hav to redownload. Naa i'l just forget it. But pls how do i get a cracked version of REOHSOFT RAM EXPANDER? Got it one from black mart and another 4rm 4shared but both of them is saying thesame kenel of a thing. Or is there a free alternative Thankx in advance
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Yung16(m): 1:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Yung16: meaning i'l hav to redownload. Naa i'l just forget it. But pls how do i get a cracked version of REOHSOFT RAM EXPANDER? Got it one from black mart and another 4rm 4shared but both of them is saying thesame kenel of a thing. Or is there a free alternative Thankx in advance
PLS I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS OOOO
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Shawnpp(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
you're welcome grin
hi, pls how do l root my LG E445 android phone? thanks in advance
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by tonyxrated(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Holaslyd, Wil U Be @d Office This Monday?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by APFM(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
sBACH:
pls i nid d steps to root d lg E615

Have u rooted ur LG?
I hv been out of NL phone section especially

Do u stil need it?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by sparko1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
APFM:

Have u rooted ur LG?
I hv been out of NL phone section especially

Do u stil need it?
Please i need it. I use the same phone. Thanks in advance.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Shawnpp:
hi, pls how do l root my LG E445 android phone? thanks in advance
use eroot
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
tonyxrated: Holaslyd, Wil U Be @d Office This Monday?
for sure
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by NEROSKY(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2013
sBACH: Weldon sir... pls is Tecno P3 upgradable to jellybean 4.2? And is it pingable after dat?

Not in this world sir, get p5 if you really need BBM
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by APFM(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2013
sparko1:
Please i need it. I use the same phone. Thanks in advance.

Send me ur email,I will send u a file.and follow d instruction
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by sparko1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
APFM:

Send me ur email,I will send u a file.and follow d instruction
My mail is Sparknecolas@yahoo.com
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Shawnpp(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
use eroot
pls, how do i use eroot?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by 313(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls how do I root a LG e615 , I'm new to d android stuff....pls I need step by step details. Thank you.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by khenzini(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls can i root my Lg L5,if so how
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by AmazingZeus(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nice thread
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Bruno3000(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
HOLLASLYD: Do you have a
SAMSUNG GALAXY from galaxy pocket to galaxy s3 and note 2,
ALL HTC ANDROID,
ALL MOTOROLA ANDROID,
SONY ERICSSON AND SONY ANDROID,
LG ANDROID,
GALAXY TABLETS,
ALLWINNER A10,A13 TABLETS.

And need to know its limits, holla at me. i can offer as follows

*UPDATED ANDROID FIRMWARE*(from old to 4.2.1 jelly bean) depending on the hardware. are you tired of the worn out OS your currently running, hit me up to get it officially updated with the latest of android UI with so many innovations iphone can't beat.

*UPDATED HD GAMES FOR YOUR DROID* people really don't know what android is capable of offering when it comes to gaming. Android gives you a HD, reallity games with graphics slightly higher than that of the PSP and PS2. your hardware will determine what kind of graphics it will alow. over 100 HD games and counting. call me and request to get yours today and enjoy android.
[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/24IR_yBbep4UkRpadda0byVkNz8pKX7YH-A11HXSBmm3UgclLyHxvdqZ144U2LH6lgZeld4kxr0aVq3J=s400[/img]
Hallo guys, I use HTC velocity 4g, I find it difficult downloadin pics esp from nairaland. Each time I try downloadin, I get a msg saying FILE CONTENT IS NOT SUPPORTED. Any remedy? I need help.
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Pretty002: 5:22am On Jul 19, 2014
HOLLASLYD:
can u boot to the recovery? if yes, u can recover if by factory resetting from there. if it doesn't work, u need to flash stock rom from at&t. call me if ur biased
pls I need d code for Samsung subscription
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by tunnex190: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Hi, please I urgently need your help. I am using HTC vivid running custom rom on it. How can I go back to my stock rom? I have htc vivid at&t RUU 3.26.502.56 R23 US.exe file and I have HTC all in one tools that a brother has used to flash the phone when it was bricked before I later reflashed a custom rom. The question is how can I use these tools to go back to my stock rom?
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by ttoochukwu: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Pls I have a lg optimus vu f100l and it was bricked from the firmware pls can you help me reflash it with a new firmware pls. 07032751434 I will be very greatfull pls help
Re: SAMSUNG,HTC,LG Android Upgrades, Rooting And HD Games For All Android Devices by Zachxolan(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
I want to upgrade my HTC vivid to android 4.4 kitkat, I need the right procedures and proper steps

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Are Sim Cards Sold In Your Area? / Instagram Unveils New Logo / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.