Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Sample Coren Technical Report - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Coren Technical Report (57001 Views)

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sample NSE Registration Technical Report / Nse Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by ciscon: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Going through the thread, I discover that its majorly Civil Engineers that are requesting for sample project, does that reflect that most senior Civil Engineers are not available (physically) to guide their younger colleagues? If that is the case, for those requesting for sample, please when you eventually get registered, make it a point of duty to mentor a pupil Civil Engineer, other disciplines should also do same. I think that will go a long way to bridge the gap. Meanwhile, those with the sample should assist their colleagues in need. #Just a contribution though#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by dcole73: 12:58am On Oct 10, 2015
I am applying and would like to get a sample technical report.
Anyone who already has one should pls forward to me.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by dishoila: 1:39am On Oct 31, 2015
please anybody with sample of coren technical report, kindly send to this mail dishoila1@gmail.com God bless
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by karleone(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by karleone(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Any Internship/Contract/Full time job for a fresh Civil/Structural Engineering graduate with passion for development, will be of great help to further expand my professional skills.
You can reach me through
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by perrol(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2015
please i need sample of coren technical report, kindly send to omooje09@gmail.com thank
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by philipciveng(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
perrol:
please i need sample of coren technical
report, kindly send to omooje09@gmail.com thank
on
Pls my fellow engineer in the house, I graduated 2011, and want to register for Nse... Pls help with the copy of any technical report that I may use as a format... Thanks
Philipciveng001@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by whitejulius81: 3:43am On Nov 24, 2015
pls someone here should send me a copy of Technical report for COREN as am writing my own and confused. pls I will be glad if someone can just assist me with a sample here.. whitejulius81@gmail.com or a large Julius @yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by kolawolek: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
How long does it take COREN to release result of a prospective register member. Also how many time does it sit in a year.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodday fellow engineers in d house, am a graduate of mechanical engineering inducted into NSE around April 2012, I applying for the coporate membership, I would appreciate any1 who can help me with a technical report so I would know how and what the format of the report is like.
I will appreciate any help I can get. Thank you all
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodday fellow engineers in d house, am a graduate of mechanical engineering inducted into NSE around April 2012, I applying for the coporate membership, I would appreciate any1 who can help me with a technical report so I would know how and what the format of the report is like.
I will appreciate any help I can get. Thank you all

akandesaheed93@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by sammie92: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls am also interested in the sample report :sammieengr@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by obaeze8: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Great engineers I am still interested in d sample report@obaeze8@gmail
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by obaeze8: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
@jayboi pls hw did u go about ur nse exams. pls reply @obaeze8@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2016
By the grace of God am an NSE and COREN registered engineer. I graduated 2010. To begin this journey you need to budget 300k. let me break it down for you
Nse Registration 20k
NSE workshop both national and local 40k
Then depending on your center exam and other expenses 40k
when you pass the exam u pay over 60k election fee depending on your year of graduation
certificate and induction 50k
coren application 12k
coren stamp and certificate and seal 35k
Note your proposers for both NSE and COREN must be uptodate financially.
to get your coren certificate, seal and stamp you have to transport yourself to abuja so you factor in transportation cost.
Also note that you can fail the exam and pay fees to repeat it. the fees to pay depend on the module you failed.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by engrsyer(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2016
intbizoil:
By the grace of God am an NSE and COREN registered engineer. I graduated 2010. To begin this journey you need to budget 300k. let me break it down for you
Nse Registration 20k
when you pass the exam u pay over 60k election fee depending on your year of graduation
coren application 12k
to get your coren certificate, seal and stamp you have to transport yourself to abuja so you factor in transportation cost.
Also note that you can fail the exam and pay fees to repeat it. the fees to pay depend on the module you failed.
OK, thanks man. I am expecting to get mine this year. Congratulations to you sir. Cheers!!!
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by msb247(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Kudos to all those who contributed. Keep the tips, advice or suggestions coming for others to benefit.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Fortune13(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Is it advisable for HND graduates with 5 years experience to apply for COREN registration?

Will there be any drawback?

Sincere advise will be appreciated.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Fortune13(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Fellow Engrs, I appreciate if I can get a sample of COREN technical report.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by einsteino(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
watch this space. I will upload a copy of technical report submitted by civil engineering candidates, they have already been assessed by the examiners. I have to take time to scan it page by page and collate it into a single pdf file.

Please I advise all those preparing for the exam to at least familiarize themselves with design and analysis, many fail woefully cos of it. Also try and familiarize yourselves with latest technologies and softwares that aid workflow.

UPDATE:
As promised here is a copy of technical report for Civil which i scanned https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9jjrlhfaog9jdu/NSE%20Project%201%20FINAL.pdf?dl=0

I hope to upload another copy before next week.

1 Like

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Chikenson: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
pls I need the a sample copy of COREN Technical report urgently. Pls send it to my e-mail: tsworld4me@yahoo.ca Thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by mixratio(m): 6:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Oladejiayeni9@gmail.com is my mail address. Would really appreciate if someone sends me a sample tech report
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Computer286: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
divenchi:
Anyone with the possession of a sample of COREN Technical Report should please forward to my email address (dennice4real@yahoo.com). I have written my owe, but I need a sample as a guide on how it should be properly presented.

Thanks in anticipation to all,

Regards,
Divenchi

pls I need report for NSE corporate membership too. My Email: nonsoconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Computer286: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Please I will be writing NSE Exam this next month (April) and I need sample of technical report and exam questions.

My Email is : nonsoconsult@yaho.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by richiepolymer(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Please anyone with the tech report and any other valuable info should help me out. Send to my mail add Rrichiepolymer@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by richiepolymer(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Please anyone with the tech report and any other valuable info should help me out. Send to my mail add Richiepolymer@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by mickey45: 12:52am On Mar 17, 2016
einsteino:
watch this space. I will upload a copy of technical report submitted by civil engineering candidates, they have already been assessed by the examiners. I have to take time to scan it page by page and collate it into a single pdf file.

Please I advise all those preparing for the exam to at least familiarize themselves with design and analysis, many fail woefully cos of it. Also try and familiarize yourselves with latest technologies and softwares that aid workflow.

you mind stating the some of the workflow softwares please?
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by einsteino(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2016
mickey45:

you mind stating the some of the workflow softwares please?

There isn't a workflow software per say. It all boils down to what you intend doing. Some folks submit design project which they carried out 100% manually. If you choose to employ the aid of softwares, then it should be those in your area of proficiency. Someone like me may likely use autodesk robot, revit structure and tekla(and of course autocad) or good old hand calculation all through. It would depend on what project i wish to design though, there is no rigid workflow.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by nick08: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please I am trying to prepare a technical report for NSE CORPORATE membership and would like to get a sample technical report (Civil).
Anyone who already has one should please forward to me.

My email is henemugwem@gmail.com

Thanks for the support.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Johnnyman12: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
pls i need a copy of NSE technical report to guide while i write mine.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by engineerjimmy: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Are you an aspiring or praticing technician/engineer who is looking for fellow technicians/engineers to share knowledge with,share and gain from job and contract opportunities,and also participate in different on going projects,you can message 08170697723 on whatsapp and be part of the engineeringforum group. Cheers
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by cuematic1: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
intbizoil:
Nse Registration 20k
coren application 12k

Congrates my dear, if you don't mind can I get a sample of the technical report, just need a guide on format and number of pages, number of diagrams etc (cue3x@yahoo.com)...Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.