Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) (10833 Views)

Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Inova(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2012
Rapist and wife beaters should be forced to marry one of these

There’s no room for slacking in the world of female bodybuilding as the women who posed for these incredible portraits show.
The international athletes were captured at the peak of their physical condition by acclaimed photographer and artist Martin Schoeller.
They have honed their physiques over years of dedication, hard work and determination.

Culled from Laila's Blog
http://www.lailaikeji.com

Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Inova(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2012
Inova: Rapist and wife beaters should be forced to marry one of these

There’s no room for slacking in the world of female bodybuilding as the women who posed for these incredible portraits show.
The international athletes were captured at the peak of their physical condition by acclaimed photographer and artist Martin Schoeller.
They have honed their physiques over years of dedication, hard work and determination.

Culled from Laila's Blog
http://www.lailaikeji.com

Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Inova(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=Inova][/quote]

Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2012
A woman shd be soft and succulent...... These women (body builders) lack dis xtics...... Therefore they aint ''woman'' no more.......

Most o' dem look beasty!!!

1 Like

Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2012
Why shd one sleep beside a woman dat seem horror!!

These aint women cuz they lack d xtics of a ''woman''
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by ebi30(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2012
I tink dey wil b suitable 4 fagz grin
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by simplifier(f): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2012
PHOTOSHOP at work!!!
their skin color differs from dat of their face
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by lolaluv1(f): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2012
Even the faces are muscular.... cheesy

simplifier: PHOTOSHOP at work!!!

Not photoshop. Their bodies are tanned dark and they have light makeup on their faces!!
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Inova(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2012
simplifier: PHOTOSHOP at work!!!
Trust me. This ain't Photoshopped. Ive seen a few myself. Kept staring and embarrassing myself
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Goldieluks: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2012
Tufiakwa>>> on the behalf of my brothers. sad
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by ZACHIE: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
SHUT up
Photoshop and poor job too/
See Sylvester Stallone face there
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by rickross2: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
PHOTOSHOP THINGZZZ

1 Like

Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Freiburger(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Tufiakwa>>> on the behalf of my brothers. sad
lol grin
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Coldfeet(f): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
These are not women!! They are wowomen!! But I guess its want they want because is not easy to be this ripped! A lot of workout!!!! Orobo better pass this one o!

1 Like

Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
shocked
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
yuck!
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxci
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
These are "hardwares", women should be "softwares". Royal will love them anyway.
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Detonatorrex(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
these are obviously photoshopped works undecided
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by evolg(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
;DI sure say if 2 say Apostle Paul see diz ones, e no go call women WEAKER VESSELS.... grin
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Guys please tell me this is Photoshop.
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Exponental(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why all of them com worwor pass worwor
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Pennywise(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
You may consider cheating on any of these women at your own personal risk.
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by jhydebaba(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Richfella: Guys please tell me this is Photoshop.
Richfella, it was photoshoped. Oya! Eat ur food.
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
jhydebaba:
Richfella, it was photoshoped. Oya! Eat ur food.

Lol, ok thanks grin.
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
I just can't imagine how séx with these women would feel like. . . It'll feel like fuckìng a tortoise
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
J12: I just can't imagine how séx with these women would feel like. . . It'll feel like fuckìng a tortoise
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Detonatorrex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
J12: I just can't imagine how séx with these women would feel like. . . It'll feel like fuckìng a tortoise
grin cheesycheesy
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
The pictures are professionally done and will be airbrushed of course, but heads were not photoshopped onto bodies. They're real women. Bodybuilders are fond of tanning their bodies. Obviously, they can't roast their faces as much as they roast their bodies for fear of wrinkling and ravaging their beautiful faces and smiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYutlx6FNeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4aBa1-7YCg
Re: Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
They're best suited for fellow "Bodybuilders" (on steroids).

@Ogugua88 shocked That first video, are those muscles on that lady's boobs? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.