Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 PM

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) (42239 Views)

Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / Migration Aware Presents An Interactive Session On Migration To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=]He's deliberately trying to draw down Owerri for no reason, and it's unfair to us Owerri people.[/quote]

According to you, what part of today's Owerri represents it the most? Modotel? Concorde? Govt. house (and SSS/Police HQs)? Bank avenue? (god forbid) Douglas road just before they remove the refuse? Some other parts? Let me know, please. Thanks.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
I used to hear Okorocha is working but its a pity I can't see any visible ongoing projects.

If this is why you want him to run for Presidency,I'll better say HELL NO.

On to the next level.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Slyp: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
I begin to wonder if there are no beautiful places at all in owerri
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Justicemy: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
i cant see any good building here xcept de gud roads, very pooooor
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ak47mann(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
were is abagworo
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
Dr Muzungu:

According to you, what part of today's Owerri represents it the most? Modotel? Concorde? Govt. house (and SSS/Police HQs)? Bank avenue? (god forbid) Douglas road just before they remove the refuse? Some other parts? Let me know, please. Thanks.

So somebody taking pictures of a drainage gutter and even after you list those hotels says "i saw no star hotels"...you dont think that person has an agenda

this is the panorama
[img]http://wakanow.files./2012/05/owerri.jpg[/img]
as is, uncut, as imolites know and cherish the city and this isn't even focused on Douglas which is the main road.
Tell be why someone went to Owerri and none of the buildings im posting were shown? Somebody who owns a camera could have snapped anything i've shown

but instead snaps this
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/912132_main_glb_corp_localep-ngHOMEPHC1l0239211DocumentsNew_Folder_21077_jpged8dd68a325724dfc93515c53abbaeab[/img]

and you think that person isn't a devil in disguise?

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Dede1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Every city on the earth has certain littered scenery and Owerri is not an exception. It is not uncommon for a person with dirty ride and uses detergent and water as windshield cleaner to be attracted to areas of filthiness. I am disappointed with childish antics of Okija_juju.

Again Rochas Okorocha does not come across as a published individual when compared with Ohakim. So I am not surprised to see certain pictures of Owerri in state of decay under the watch of Imo State current governor.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
@, no hard feelings, ok? wink

I have a lot of photos of Owerri, both nice and... not-so-nice. Let me make a selection of good ones...
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija deliberately snapped wrong spots to condemn Owerri. Sometimes I wonder why this level of jealousy from our fellow Igbos but its self explanatory. Igbo is a forced ethnic group just like Nigeria. Amakohia/Orji is the dirtiest part of Owerri. I guess those pictures evidently shows that the dirtiest Owerri is comparable to the cleanest of other cities.

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/8
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2012

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2012

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Thanks Maje for coming to the rescue
Okija went to hotels and Alvan
I think Okada has now been banned sha
See Ndi Awusa living unmolested conducting their businesses but their brothers are slaughtering our people in Maiduguri and Yobe and Kano

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ak47mann(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
a lot of aboki people in owerri and nobody is bombing them

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Look at the state of Alvan Ikoku College of Education. This country is in TROUBLE.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
these are my pics and pics from online. The idiotic OP and I clearly weren't in the same country let alone city.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
babyosisi: Thanks Maje for coming to the rescue
Okija went to hotels and Alvan
I think Okada has now been banned sha
See Ndi Awusa living unmolested conducting their businesses but their brothers are slaughtering our people in Maiduguri and Yobe and Kano
My brother lives next to an hausa man when he's in town for school. The man is doing well and has a nice house, they say you know his house because he has 24/7 electricity, but hausa dey plenty for owerri and they're increasing.
I like it grin
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ak47mann(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
so really is just a few hand full of haters are the ones claiming that igbos are not accommodating all because they never step out from their place and travel to other state and see their people full every were just like igbos.....

2 Likes

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by hubreality(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rochas is working!..That was great, Maje Official! The old and new face of Owerri. Okija_Juju poster went through nkoro way.lol.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Deffwill(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=]

[/quote]

@OP: OkijaJuju, What do you have to say for yourself now after seeing all these..?
Are you willing to admit your error and seek forgiveness for trying to mislead the people?
What say thee..?? angry
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'll post 2 pictures and leave Okija to rot in his shrine.

2 Likes

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=]and im not going to sit here and act like this fools pictures are a representation of Rochas Okorocha's work. There's more construction happening in imo than any other state in Nigeria. You can't point to one and compare. Every school is being rebuilt, roads are being added where they didn't exist before, everything from hospitals to houses are going up and fast. Owerri is one of the hottest real estate markets in Nigeria right now, so to have Okija do this to the igbo people is really sad. [/quote]

Bro. Dnt mind that ikwere induced brain. About the hospital things. Okorocha is currently buildin 27 new general hospitals across the state and i have seen one along owerri okigwe road in atta.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by TheKingsQueen: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
and others who posted cool pics, you guys rock. You've saved the day.
Okijajuju, you definitely did not visit Ibari Ogwa village for Isi ewu and nkwobi.

1 Like

Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by ifechez: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
DivideUs:

hmmm i tot service was a yr, how come you did 18 months?

I had biz doing dats why i stayed 4 anoda six months afta my passin out. Durin dis period. I had d opportunity of touring the entire north west cities abi town and their villages. I wud hav loved to settle in sokoto bt becos of the crisis dat followed afta 2011 election which resulted in d killin of corpers by sum lost souls changed my mind.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
braxjay: hmmm different kinds of jobs in naija. "state photography" bru just curious, how long did it take you to get all these shots undecided lipsrsealed

I attended a funeral in Anambra state.. On my way back decided to stop in Owerri and spend the night in some wild debauchery..

When you have an Ipad and a DSLR Camera, its easy..

Mind you, this was my first time in Owerri so I was equally exicted to sight see..
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by victord1st: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
where is okija-juju or wareva his name is.mods pls ban this guy.
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

I attended a funeral you got married.

in Anambra state.. On my way back decided to stop in Owerri and spend the night in some wild debauchery..

When you have an Ipad and a DSLR Camera, its easy..

Mind you, this was my first time in Owerri so I was equally exicted to sight see..

Attended a wedding or you got married.

I hope shell be able to calm you down. Psychosis no be joke
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
afam4eva:
But you wanna hear Peter Obi?

I was driving while I went past Onitsha so I couldnt take pics myself.. But dont worry, Onitsha was in a very horrible state.. The road from Onitsha to Akwa was hell....
Re: Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lordmike: is that guy okija shrine in human form. Hmmm that peicture was an old picture of Owerri when I'm schooling there in 1999. Divideus got the correct picture as that was what I saw the last time I visited owerri in March 2012.I can wait to hit owerri this X-mass

Those photographs are two weeks old..

You will notice I posted a picture of my hotel room at Rockview.. Go and ask when Rockview was reopend... Maybe I will post the reciept that will carry the date..

For those talking about the place being scanty.. It was a Sunday morning.. What do you expect?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.