Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Thank You All.. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35899 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by MizMyColi(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
And the Ukranium is nowhere to be found anymore.

Touche!

Hypocrite.
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oh boy! What do I want to say that has not already been said. All I know is that we all have rewards to reap in everything we do. Personally, I never regret assasting anybody even after I find out I've been swindled. It doesn't deter me from helping out a genuine person in need (if I can).

@Ikanium, I recollect telling you to come back here from time to time telling us how you're faring in school. Yet you abandoned the thread for over a year only to come back to beg. The most disappointing part of this is you never acknowledged that you received handouts from Somebody, you lied that you had to sell a laptop to pay your fees. I bet you must have been planning on how to swindle nlers for your final year fees abi? To add insult to injury, you had to insult a senior well respected member of this forum. Maka why? Because she did not send you anything abi? No wonder you were quick to rush out Abj because you knew they were easier ways to make cool cash.

You to pray for guidance and wisdom.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
dominique:
Oh boy! What do I want to say that has not already been said. All I know is that we all have rewards to reap in everything we do. Personally, I never regret assasting anybody even after I find out I've been swindled. It doesn't deter me from helping out a genuine person in need (if I can).
@Ikanium, I recollect telling you to come back here from time to time telling us how you're faring in school. Yet you abandoned the thread for over a year only to come back to beg. The most disappointing part of this is you never acknowledged that you received handouts from Somebody, you lied that you had to sell a laptop to pay your fees. I bet you must have been planning on how to swindle nlers for your final year fees abi? To add insult to injury, you had to insult a senior well respected member of this forum. Maka why? Because she did not send you anything abi? No wonder you were quick to rush out Abj because you knew they were easier ways to make cool cash.
You to pray for guidance and wisdom.

Na for project e for finish us. Thank God say him lie lie don finish from now
Re: Thank You All.. by EfemenaXY: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
This might be true o. People can pretendm

There was a time me and efe busted one here last yr.
Stylishly and like joke like joke we nailed her.
She(a he)later deactivated.

So this thread is a fake?

No surprises there. Too bad for those really needing help out there. Scammers like this simply make it near impossible for the desperately needy to get the help they really need.

Nigerian youths and Yahoo-Yahoo!
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

As in! That would have been the grandmother of all swindling. Project for biological sciences no be moimoi o. He would have taxed us upwards of 50k to buy materials.

A lie can run for as long as twenty years, it takes just one day for the truth to catch up with it.
Re: Thank You All.. by voiceoftruth01: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Lol! It will be difficult for him to convince anybody to give him money 4 projects...

IMO, I think people that paid money to him should post his full names on this thread..
Re: Thank You All.. by greatgod2012(f): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
The op is simply a very good yahoo boy............you magas don pay cheesy cheesy ,unfortunately, he doesn't know anything, "nkan to wa leyin efa ju eje lo.............figures that are after 6 is more than the ones after 7...........It is a yoruba parable.

Those that have given, don't feel bad, givers never lack and it's more blessed to give than to receive.
Re: Thank You All.. by greatgod2012(f): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Expect op's moniker deactivated or abandoned!
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
One woman was left with d children by d hubby(lagos marriage sha,live and procreat),
My friend told me cos I saw she was losing weight drastically.
So me and my friend combined foodstuff and money and sent. She is working but small money sha(she didn't go to sch)
As time goes on, I noticed that she is getting fairer. Now she is fairer than me(i can see tru her) d hubby is back and begging, she said no why, cos some men r giving her small small change.
I felt like going to collect back my money.
She has turned to small scale ashee cheesy.
Re: Thank You All.. by Dheartless: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
what a pity
ikanium you wasted an opportunity given to you by God out of insincerity and greed , you should really be ashamed of yourself , apologise wholeheartedly to everyone that has ever contributed in any way to your education and ask for forgiveness from God and everyone you have collected money from.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by olu4life(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
voiceoftruth01:

Lol! It will be difficult for him to convince anybody to give him money 4 projects...

IMO, I think people that paid money to him should post his full names on this thread..
Seconded. Pls do... I can easily fish out all d details of dis dude. Can we have his name pls and possibly the phone number he used to contact u peeps. I'm so ready to finish d mumu.
Like someone said about d project stuff,omo e go rake in wella for that period. From downloading journals,to printing,to even photocopies,talk less of binding plus project materials for practicals. E fit chop 100k clean mouth o.hehehe
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
I doubt he is a scam, he is just lazy and found easy money hence he intended to milk every penny with sob stories and a pity party. I think he is really a student just a lazy one with entitlement mentality
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
I doubt he is a scam, he is just lazy and found easy money hence he intended to milk every penny with sob stories and a pity party. I think he is really a student just a lazy one with entitlement mentality

I think so too
Cos he has evidence to show he was a student
Re: Thank You All.. by olu4life(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
OK den. Lemme stop calling him scammer before I ruin his reputation.lol. lazy student oshi

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by greatgod2012(f): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

pickabeau1:

I think so too
Cos he has evidence to show he was a student

so, does that mean a student can not scam people?
Once the approach one uses to obtain money from people is questionable, it is assumed to be fraudulant, hence, he's a scam.
Why didn't he mention it here that Mrs Somebody paid his 2nd year's fees and also sent him monthly allowance of 10k when pickabeau1 asked him to present the breakdown of the money he collected in his year one. What was his intention for witholding such vital information if not to scam people. Why didn't he even thank her here when he was collecting the goodies, abi no be for this thread he came across and knew this woman. What was his intention? I ask again, what was his intention for keeping such secret. When Pickabeau1 asked what he used the money he got in year 1 for, why didn't he mention that he has been sending money to his mum, if Mrs Somebody didn't come here to expose him, will we still be where we are now, will he ever come out and say it?...... Abegi.......he be correct scammer. I detest liars!

6 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
greatgod2012:

so, does that mean a student can not scam people?
Once the approach one uses to obtain money from people is questionable, it is assumed to be fraudulant, hence, he's a scam.
Why didn't he mention it here that Mrs Somebody paid his 2nd year's fees and also sent him monthly allowance of 10k when pickabeau1 asked him to present the breakdown of the money he collected in his year one. What was his intention for witholding such vital information if not to scam people. Why didn't he even thank her here when he was collecting the goodies, abi no be for this thread he came across and knew this woman. What was his intention? I ask again, what was his intention for keeping such secret. When Pickabeau1 asked what he used the money he got in year 1 for, why didn't he mention that he has been sending money to his mum, if Mrs Somebody didn't come here to expose him, will we still be where we are now, will he ever come out and say it?...... Abegi.......he be correct scammer. I detest liars!

LOL

He has not explained why he hid that info though
Re: Thank You All.. by olu4life(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

LOL

He has not explained why he his that info though
So as to get more to send to mommy grin
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Once more Nl I am sincerely sorry for everything, for lying to everyone... For anyone who is disappointed, embittered about this i am so sorry please forgive me you guys have said it please find a place in your heart to forgive me i am really really sorry thanks
Re: Thank You All.. by greatgod2012(f): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

LOL

the reason is simple...........to put people in the dark so as to scam them. That he's a student doesn't mean he's not a scammer. Are many of those yahoo boys not students? This is part of what those yahoo boys also do- to post sob stories to gain sympathy and financial help. Why do they choose to be scams....because they are lazy.....simple. That he's a lazy student who lies to get financial assistance already qualifies him to be called a scammer.
@olu4life, a lazy student who lies to collect money from people by posting sob stories is also a scammer, so, don't swallow your first opinion about him.

Again, i detest liars!

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

LOL

I was desperate Sir i can't come in here and mention i pocket 10K monthly no one would want to help you see how it turned out when i told the truth? This would have been exactly what will happen
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
Once more Nl I am sincerely sorry for everything, for lying to everyone... For anyone who is disappointed, embittered about this i am so sorry please forgive me you guys have said it please find a place in your heart to forgive me i am really really sorry thanks
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
I was desperate Sir i can't come in here and mention i pocket 10K monthly no one would want to help you see how it turned out when i told the truth? This would have been exactly what will happen

What you are running from is accountability

How can you expect somebody who gave you such a help to be happy you are exactly where she left you maybe due to your profligacy or as you say your mum

Which do we believe

You should have come clean

Now you have lost the benefit of the doubt
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
[/quote][quote author=Ikanium post=30306679]I was desperate Sir i can't come in here and mention i pocket 10K monthly no one would want to help you see how it turned out when i told the truth? This would have been exactly what will happen

Liar you didn't tell the truth you were caught in your lie. Why would anyone one help when you have received help already and squandered it? Do we owe you? Do you think we don't have problems jeezzz what an entitled person you are
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
greatgod2012:

the reason is simple...........to put people in the dark so as to scam them. That he's a student doesn't mean he's not a scammer. Are many of those yahoo boys not students? This is part of what those yahoo boys also do- to post sob stories to gain sympathy and financial help. Why do they choose to be scams....because they are lazy.....simple. That he's a lazy student who lies to get financial assistance already qualifies him to be called a scammer.
@olu4life, a lazy student who lies to collect money from people by posting sob stories is also a scammer, so, don't swallow your first opinion about him.

Again, i detest liars!

I see your point now

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Liar you didn't tell the truth you were caught in your lie. Why would anyone one help when you have received help already and squandered it? Do we owe you? Do you think we don't have problems jeezzz what an entitled person you are
i admit ma'am but i am very sorry please forgive me
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

What you are running from is accountability

How can you expect somebody who gave you such a help to be happy you are exactly where she left you maybe due to your profligacy or as you say your mum

Which do we believe

You should have come clean

Now you have lost the benefit of the doubt
i am very sorry Sir please forgive me
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gosh he is so annoying He certainly feels we owe him money. Imagine the excuse he hasn't learned and isn't willing to learn. Kai, grrrrrrrrr
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
Gosh he is so annoying He certainly feels we owe him money. Imagine the excuse he hasn't learned and isn't willing to learn. Kai, grrrrrrrrr
i have learned ma please forgive me
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium:
i am very sorry Sir please forgive me

A better start is to come clean say the truth and apologise to the person u were rude to
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Ikanium post=30306713][/quote]
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
I am asking for forgiveness from everyone one please forgive me i apologise wholeheartedly and i regret my deeds please have mercy
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ikanium, most folks here believe u r a student.
But u hv a very big sense of entitlement that has lead u to lying.
Then again u were very rude to ifyalways.
This is a very known figure here as long as cry for help comes in.
Even if she don't want to show face, once she sees a cry for help, she must show and helps a lot if she feels d person is genuine.

U know we all r here laughing and exchanging banters but in real life, there r some folks we will see but can't ever get close to them cos of who they r.
D earlier u learn that Hardwork don't kill, d better and nobody except ur parents to an extent owe u an obligation concerning life's set up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.