Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35796 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by LOUIS6(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2015
pantherapardus:
Please nairalanders, come to my aid. I just got admission for my Masters programme in Unilag. The admission has come at a time I don't have money. I have spoken to relatives and they all say they don't have money. Registration closes in few days from now. I have been able to get my acceptance fees of N61,500. I still have a long way to go. Tuition is N75,000, accommodation in school hostel is about N50,000, prospectus is N5,000. There are also other things too. Please friends, I can show proofs that this is genuine. Even if it is a loan. I beg you in the name of God. I have stayed home for long without getting employment, I just said I should do my Masters so I don't waste further time doing nothing. Anyone who can assist should reach me via 08064331175. Thank you. I will forward my admission letter and links to my name on the online admission list. Thanks
what course did you studied in your First Degree In what year did you finished your first degree And from which Uni ?
Re: Thank You All.. by olu4life(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Na una type dey rubbish MSC. Who told u u would get a job after MSC? Most of u just do something that is uncalled for. Everyone I know who is doing MSC is doing it just because they couldn't get a job. Oga make I tell u,change ur thinking. MSC graduates will only get a job if they have experience before then. U no get experience as bsc holder u wan com get job. And which job no dey? No lemme start biko. Ur types will see a job but will do shakara because its not up to 100-150k. What happened to humble beginnings? I am looking for job too but am managing one at d moment to gather enough experience. Make I no open my life chapter for u. Good day

7 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by olu4life(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Lastly,sit at home if u can't find d money. Chill till u can sponsor urself. And what happens when u get d money and u wanna start project work? Look for money up and down again? Anyways answer louis6 questions before I continue

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Chei!
Those that have good heart have suffered! cheesy

Pls,i need help too.
I want to go and do shopping but no strength, anybody willing to do it for me pls?
Pleasoooooo!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by arck1: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2015
pantherapardus:

When I am not able to get a job. I no fit go steal na. I know it doesn't seem right, that's why I said even if it's a loan.

Hehehehehehe I laugh in swahili cheesy
No be person wey don belleful de do MSC
Sweetest@ go look for a job #humble beginning doesn't hurt kiss

Laughing again in ma'am kamwuila's voice mechechechecheche....no one will sponsor your MSC here #my2kobo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2015
olu4life:
Lastly,sit at home if u can't find d money. Chill till u can sponsor urself. And what happens when u get d money and u wanna start project work? Look for money up and down again? Anyways answer louis6 questions before I continue
Chaiiiii Olu don vex grin
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
softysparky:

Nne see as u dey shine teeth tongue
Re: Thank You All.. by CoCoLav(f): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2015
esere826:

i don't think this is right undecided
strangers rendering charitable assistance is understandable if its to finish secondary school or undergrad degree
but not this

i think i'll soon open a thread requesting for funds to help me do a phd in Oxford university
angry

I swear down mehn!
This thread is hilarious.
Re: Thank You All.. by olu4life(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
softysparky:

The thing just tire me. For an adult to be seeking for dis kind of help,wetin remain
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2015
esere826:

i don't think this is right undecided
strangers rendering charitable assistance is understandable if its to finish secondary school or undergrad degree
but not this

i think i'll soon open a thread requesting for funds to help me do a phd in Oxford university angry
Lolzzz.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2015
pantherapardus:

You see I am new. Don't know how to, maybe I didn't make any effort.
Oga make i tell you the truth,nobody will help you,if it is first degree or sec school,i trust nairaland for that,alot of help will come to you.....but masters,mbaanu,lailai ko jo menh.
You're man enough,better manup and hustle for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2015
Funny Comments
When I read his post I just laughed
The people he is asking money from, how many of them have their own Masters?
Everyone needs something
Even Okoya has a prayer request
As for me, I need a money for me to be able to employ a cook and cleaner for Saturday mornings, so I can have a lie in after a very busy week

@pantherapardus I dont have any financial assistance to give you, but I will give you free advise that you can turn into money.
Take that you 60K, husltle with it, roll up your sleeves, do some hard work and get your hands dirty, mamnage your expectations and you will see it grow
There is a guy in the agricultural section who makes money from growing cucumbers . . Extend your google search to that.
I have a young friend who is keeping body and soul together by running a fish farm. I doubt he started with 50K, but now he is doing OK.

. . . . Cos bro the truth is that even after MSC or PHD sef there is no guarantee that you will get a decent job.

Dont forget; Time waits for no one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2015
so many Good people.
Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Some people's intelligence baffles me, this thread right from page 1 is filled with doubts as to genuineness of the OP

Then this fellows comes out from nowhere in the middle of this to drop another ridiculous request, he/she couldn't open a new thread & expects a favorable outcome

I'm yet to see an Internet forum where guest can make comments without registeration or filling a simple form, some forums sef u can't search as a guest

This fellow claims he/she has been a guest for years without knowing one has to register before making comment, MSC indeed

House, Abeg I dey build house, close to lintel level:blocks, sand, cement, roofing sheet will be greatly appreciated even if its a loan grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by jaydee87(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
bro tink u shud forfeit the admission cos MSC is not for the broke.
I hope u find help but wen it comes to ur project work how will j go abt it...
Re: Thank You All.. by enygmababe: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
chaircover:
True that . . .there are always people out to scam

But the people I have in mind are the people you see day after day in your area in the sun. Some of their stories one already knows or has heard of from people in the area.
Some of them you know for sure that they are in dire need and are suffering and they are the ones that I really pity especially in a country with no welfare system.

I really had to respond to this lol. Even the people you see day to day are not free my sis. My neighbor started fighting everyday with her live in lover. My hubby interceded to settle them and the woman explained that the cause of the quarrel was her recent pregnancy, that she did an ultrasound and it showed twins that after telling her partner, he said she better go and look for an injection to kill one. Hubby asked why he said so and he said he can't cope financially. Despite the fact that we have been helping before then, they had a little daughter that everyone called mine becos we took care of her. We told them not to worry that God will take charge.

This lady started collecting N2,000 from hubby or I every Wednesday supposedly for antenatal from as early as the first trimester. Sadly, I knew nothing cos I have never been to antenatal until one day another preggy lady told me they go to the same clinic and that 'things are hard oh! Cos they paid N300.00 monthly and then as the Pg advanced they started going twice a month and that they only started going weekly when their edd was close'. She told me our neighbor was lucky because she had told her that her Hubby's/partners friend gives her 2k weekly which she uses to pay her 'Exclusive sister's club' contribution.

It was only then that it dawned on me that our weekly contribution was being used for a 'club' payment.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
U people get heart o!
So nobody volunteered to help me instead they r requesting for help too tongue cheesy
Okay o cheesy
I will pass kiss tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
enygmababe:

I really had to respond to this lol. Even the people you see day to day are not free my sis. My neighbor started fighting everyday with her live in lover. My hubby interceded to settle them and the woman explained that the cause of the quarrel was her recent pregnancy, that she did an ultrasound and it showed twins that after telling her partner, he said she better go and look for an injection to kill one. Hubby asked why he said so and he said he can't cope financially. Despite the fact that we have been helping before then, they had a little daughter that everyone called mine becos we took care of her. We told them not to worry that God will take charge.

This lady started collecting N2,000 from hubby or I every Wednesday supposedly for antenatal from as early as the first trimester. Sadly, I knew nothing cos I have never been to antenatal until one day another pretty lady told me they go to the same clinic and that 'things are hard oh! Cos they paid N300.00 monthly and then as the Pg advanced they started going twice a month and that they only started going weekly when their edd was close'. She told me our neighbor was lucky because she had told her that her Hubby's/partners friend gives her 2k weekly which she uses to pay her 'Exclusive sister's club' contribution.

It was only then that it dawned on me that our weekly contribution was being used for a 'club' payment.
Damn!
Humans r wicked!
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
enygmababe:

This lady started collecting N2,000 from hubby or I every Wednesday supposedly for antenatal from as early as the first trimester. Sadly, I knew nothing cos I have never been to antenatal until one day another pretty lady told me they go to the same clinic and that 'things are hard oh! Cos they paid N300.00 monthly and then as the Pg advanced they started going twice a month and that they only started going weekly when their edd was close'. She told me our neighbor was lucky because she had told her that her Hubby's/partners friend gives her 2k weekly which she uses to pay her 'Exclusive sister's club' contribution.

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
enygmababe:

Some people sef.
Anyway that should never discourage you and hubby from helping others.
Only God will reward you.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
moca:
U people get heart o!
So nobody volunteered to help me instead they r requesting for help too tongue cheesy
Okay o cheesy
I will pass kiss tongue cheesy

oya bring the money
i will go to the market for you grin
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

Damn!
Humans r wicked!

My dear it is well
later on when things dont go expected in some areas they will start running from pillar to post forgetting the seeds that they planted
If only people knew what could be the end results of their actions
For how much?
8k a month undecided
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
chaircover:

oya bring the money
i will go to the market for you grin
Haaaa! cheesy
I'm back o!
D shopping no get part 2 but I survived kiss
Thanks mami kiss

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Gboliwe: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
pantherapardus:
Please nairalanders, come to my aid. I just got admission for my Masters programme in Unilag. The admission has come at a time I don't have money. I have spoken to relatives and they all say they don't have money. Registration closes in few days from now. I have been able to get my acceptance fees of N61,500. I still have a long way to go. Tuition is N75,000, accommodation in school hostel is about N50,000, prospectus is N5,000. There are also other things too. Please friends, I can show proofs that this is genuine. Even if it is a loan. I beg you in the name of God. I have stayed home for long without getting employment, I just said I should do my Masters so I don't waste further time doing nothing. Anyone who can assist should reach me via 08064331175. Thank you. I will forward my admission letter and links to my name on the online admission list. Thanks

You are blessed among men! See what I found for you.

www.nairaland.com/2135520/need-emergency-cash-ur-studies

Please, the balance after your fees have been paid you can help donate or lend to me, I am planning my wedding and I need donations.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by enygmababe: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gboliwe:

Please, the balance after your fees have been paid you can help donate or lend to me, I am planning my wedding and I need donations.

Sis! You are wonderful indeed. Such a painless solution. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gboliwe:

Want instant cash to finance your education.? Worried no more call on fertility clinic today for a donation of sperm. The values for per-donation worths #250,000.00. Note btw 18-40 are applicable for this urgent donation. For confirmation contact doctor mark the consultancy on 081670 32937.

do they provide additional erm donation incentives wink
Re: Thank You All.. by enygmababe: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
oyb:

Kai! Use your imagination jor tongue
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gboliwe:

What a wonderful advice.lolzz
Re: Thank You All.. by Gboliwe: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
oyb:

grin what do you have in mind?
Re: Thank You All.. by lolaluv1(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm Sorry But I just had a bad feeling about this right from day one, especially as joe4christ was emotionally badgering people into donating.

This guy is both ungrateful and wasteful. And I don't want to add dubious at this point....

All this just impresses on me the fact that I have to be very careful. I practically slave to get my money and It's just sad Because people are everywhere, armed with ready stories to dupe you of your hard-earned cash.

Even those that come to you that they want to lend. When It's time to pay, It's this or that story. Or they go AWOL and ignore all efforts to communicate.

Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by LilyLuvSrk(f): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm a home tutor residing in Lagos. I
teach & help nursery, primary &
secondary school children. I teach the
following subjects Literacy(English),
Literature, Numeracy(Maths), social
studies, home econs, design & tech for primary level. For secondary level, i
teach English, literature, Government,
commerce. I assist & prepare students
on what to
face during common entrance, junior
& senior waec. You can contact me through this
number: 07080398015
or
Email me: lilyzgirl2010@gmail.com
Qualification: B.Sc Experience: 2 years and counting

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by joe4christ(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
lolaluv1:

I'm Sorry But I just had a bad feeling about this right from day one, especially as joe4christ was emotionally badgering people into donating.

This guy is both ungrateful and wasteful. And I don't want to add dubious at this point....

All this just impresses on me the fact that I have to be very careful. I practically slave to get my money and It's just sad Because people are everywhere, armed with ready stories to dupe you of your hard-earned cash.

Even those that come to you that they want to lend. When It's time to pay, It's this or that story. Or they go AWOL and ignore all efforts to communicate.

Mtcheew

Excuse me, i'm i the one you are referring to as ungrateful, wasteful and dubious
Listen, you might have been of help to me once cos i once had a challenge of which is in the past now, that doesn't give you an edge over me.
I dont know what brought about this name calling. I'm i in anyway owing you, what's this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.