Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35798 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2012
k2wise:

I find it hard to believe you after the long silence and delay, I wouldn't even pay into another's account.
Don't bother scanning anything here, just drop your number and I'll have a lecturer call you. Then I can come back here and verify your claims so others can help you.
thats my number sir... Please help me if you are in any position to don't let me suffer for i am but a child who has a long way still, i will be in the school tomorrow in the morning to meet any one you want me to... To confirm i am genuine tank you sir 08133481601
Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Ikanium: that was a copy and paste post from naija loaded just wanted wanted to create a thread and attention please don't use this posts to judge me... I don't have anything God knows please help me please sir.....
ok, sorry.
Like I said earlier, May God help you. Amen.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Blazay(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2012
Sorry, I don't help NAIRLANDERS. . . .
You may have to meet me OUTSIDE nairaland for some real help.
Take kia! kiss For me to help you in anyway shape or form. . .YOU MUST NOT OWN A NL ACCOUNT! Like Mr. Obuh!kiss
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2012
Please can the man who voluntered to help us confirm still do so?
I will forgive the poster for forming, I know what it feels like to be a teenager and sometimes pose to "impress" even though I got spanked so hard and learnt my lesson. Lol.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2012
At one point all my mates were getting car gifts from their parents, feeling left out I took my mums new car and lied that I got one too, scrateched the car, Oh boy even God couldn't save me from hell fire that day

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 3:40am On Dec 17, 2012
i have exusted my strength their is nothing left for me to do... This my only hope please people with fear and my hands are shaking as i write this i beseech you brethren with God Almighty our creator i need help here please help me, help my future, help my siblings, help me... God bless you..
Re: Thank You All.. by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Ikanium: i have exusted my strength their is nothing left for me to do... This my only hope please people with fear and my hands are shaking as i write this i beseech you brethren with God Almighty our creator i need help here please help me, help my future, help my siblings, help me... God bless you..
Why do I doubt the statement in bold? undecided
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Why do I doubt the statement in bold? undecided
please do you know any other thing i can do I left kaduna for kogi state i came to my village to seek for help.. They were rather asking me to give them... I am going to the school today please if you know that can help please advice cos i don't know any tank you sir
Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2012
How much is the school fees?

What were your plans when you were buying the school forms?how would you survive school(feeding, hand outs etc) afterwards? Postpone this, work and save for next year or apply for part time schooling undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
ifyalways: How much is the school fees?

What were your plans when you were buying the school forms?how would you survive school(feeding, hand outs etc) afterwards? Postpone this, work and save for next year or apply for part time schooling undecided

haba! Bros for me to forfeit this one time opportunity Guy u know dat admitns don't come easy this days... Pple even paid for it and they were nt given and God has given me this in his infinite mercy n u said i shld leave it till next year For hw i am goin to cope subsiquent years, the state government has a 15k annual schlarship plan for her indegene and i am an indegene, other schlarships also are here, we all know that entering is the problem but when you're in things are abit less dense.... I shall also engage myself in other trades that can fetch me some money too... Let me just get in and God who do feed birrds in air that have no parent no guid will also feed me... Thank you sir for the concern i appreciate... I am in the school nw academic activies will be closing by 22 thank you
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ikanium: haba! Bros for me to forfeit this one time opportunity Guy u know dat admitns don't come easy this days... Pple even paid for it and they were nt given and God has given me this in his infinite mercy n u said i shld leave it till next year For hw i am goin to cope subsiquent years, the state government has a 15k annual schlarship plan for her indegene and i am an indegene, other schlarships also are here, we all know that entering is the problem but when you're in things are abit less dense.... I shall also engage myself in other trades that can fetch me some money too... Let me just get in and God who do feed birrds in air that have no parent no guid will also feed me... Thank you sir for the concern i appreciate... I am in the school nw academic activies will be closing by 22 thank you
sorry you are female
Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Seems you just want to get into school regardless of the fact that you have no means of "staying" in school.

Faith is cool but without works(realistic plans) is useless. Which is better, to forfeit 1 year and plan well and to get in then drop out 1 year later?

Btw, can't you access the scholarship now? Have you tried your church?

Dunno what else to tell you, well dear, Goodluck and may God help you.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
ifyalways: Seems you just want to get into school regardless of the fact that you have no means of "staying" in school.

Faith is cool but without works(realistic plans) is useless. Which is better, go forfeit 1 year and plan well and to get in then drop out 1 year after?

Btw, can't you access the scholarship now? Have you tried your church?

Dunno what else to tell you, well dear, Goodluck and may God help you.
amen thank you
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
church was the first place i went to but all they could say was ''brother God will assist you without contributing any dim for the fee believe me i have exusted posible means of getting it but couldn't that why am here.... I even when to a man to borrow promising him after 3months i will pay back but the man told me all he could give was 20k and at the end of the three months that i will pay him extra 10k that how i left cos it was too much...
Re: Thank You All.. by joe4christ(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
[size=15pt] Fellow nairalanders, here is my finding about this guy (Actually, i met him just yestarday afternoon) and from all indication this guy really need help, i'm a student of Kogi State University, i heard about this thread from a friend and i read it, i was moved to make contact with him on behalf of fellow nairalanders who had the intention of helping him but are'nt sure about the authencity of the OP, i want to assure you that he is real, he has indeed been screened thoroughly by me and indeed he was offered admission both by Jamb and is currently undergoing screening right now but have'nt paid his school fees, immidiately i saw him i could see pain, depression and stress written all over him, but if you doubt my findings then here is the material for you to do your own research on your own, his UTME REG NO: 25633516IC
use that Utme Reg No: to check his Jamb status and also use same Utme Reg No' 25633516IC to check his name on the admission list on Kogi State University portal, via this link http://www.ksuportal.edu.ng/ViewAdmittedStudentsSpecial.aspx

Please save this guy's dreams and aspirtions, save a soul so he does'nt turn out the worst terror in our society tommorrow, remeber this is how terror are begotten, i personally wished i could render him some help but i'm likewise a student from same university, i can only afford to forfiet my hostel accomodation for him and stay off-k so he could have a place to lay his head, pls nairalanders, save a soul today, you might not know how this will go a long way in saving this nation of future terror made up of soulest beings who's souls were murdered by the very nigerians who would have saved them and averted the dissaster.
Please this guy is indeed helpless and might lose this admission if you all fold your hands in silence.
God almighty Bless you all for not letting this young lad down! [/size]

And as for you Ify, i just dont have the right word for you right now, but i pray life never teaches you a hard lesson you would always live to remember for the rest of your life.
Cos it seems you're not much knowledgable about life as a whole!

11 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by joe4christ(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Please one more time, save this young boy, save his dream and karma will play back in your life in time of your own need even your children children will reap the benefit.

God bless you.

Joe4christ!
Re: Thank You All.. by Afamdman(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2012
I think this boy is real and needs our help. Please let's help. Poster can you change your topic to read " help a nairalander with his school fees".
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2012
Mr Joe4Christ, I will advice that next time you want to ask for something or help someone appeal to others ytou never use threats.
I understand that spreading fear works for some Nigerians especially in Churches but I never act out of fear and am sure so many people here too, we act out of Love. When I am threatened I call the persons bluff, telling us to help so the Poster doesn become an armed robber and kill us is silly.

5 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2012
@Joe4Christ, are you ok at all?

Did I claim, say that the boy is fake
Re: Thank You All.. by Glorya(f): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
Op, i am in a similar situation as yours, i just thank God for good people around me. I wish i had the means to help you with what you need but i don't. I can only advise you.

Maybe you should get the mail of one or two nlanders and send whatever verification tney need. Also, let us know exactly how much the fee is.

Pls let me also appeal to nlanders, pls if you are in a position to help, pls do so (not without caution tho). Lets be open first and not condemn d guy before getting proof.

God help us all.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
the school fee is 40k and its gonna be late by january... That is additional fee for late registration.... Thank you all
Re: Thank You All.. by Winnerslfc(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2012
Wow! Cant belive u created this thread @Ikani, has things gotten this tight for you?. Well
@All, Ikani was my class mate in JSS3, all he has said is true except that he dint tell me he was coming here to seek help. All is well though!

Pls if u can help, just do so wit no fear. Ikani try and see me tomorow we need to talk.

I thank all of you who have commented regarding your desire to help. Jah bless you all.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2012
tellwisdom: Guy, you wan use my money drink beer abi?? undecided undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by slimyem: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Op should talk to the mods and have them help him forward this to TeHN if they'd take up his case.
It doesn't make sense to forfeit this admission and "plan" for next year like someone suggested.
What if he can't afford Jamb form next year talk less of getting another admission?
l'm almost sure he'll find a way to survive when he gets in.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Topewealth: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2012
@ poster even if u re real, will u beg 4m part 1 to your finer year for school fees, will u beg for money for handouts? A nd some money u re asked to pay @ uni?

U ought to ve plan very well b4 buying ur jamb form, if u fail to plan , then u ve plan to fail". That's just the fact, the story about ur family are not encouraging and people that got into the university dz way u choose to go , drop out @ the end of the day ." That's not my prayer for u"

But , if u wnt to complete ur education successfully, without involving ur self in any criminal act in order to pay ur school fees, feed nd help your family this is my 10 cent!

• Start a small biz, that would not affect your education, " I was an estate agent when I was in school, I look for accommodation for freshers, nd I make like 15k to 20k every month as my commission , and even more some times! ( Though my parent send me money monthly ,but still ve to work cos the money isn't. Enough)

•Save~ don't get carried away with wit wat u see on campus/ school! I.e student putting on designers, phones etc, remember where u came from nd the reason u re there!
I remembered, a roommate use to make sakara with her Gold neck less , she would tell me to get gold neck less that am a small girl, I would respond by telling her that" its not about where I am now, or wat am putting now , but where I will be nd put on in the next 2 years, now I cn afford it and more!

Save 10% of ur profit or more so that paying ur next school fees wouldn't be a problem.

• If you ve save for your next school fees,nd u still much cash @ hand; "be wise financially " invest in other lucrative business that will increase your financial worth.
Don't just jump @ any investment , so u don't get ur finger bunt, make ur findings nd asks people already in the biz.

If u ignore all this counsel, hum! I dnt want to say anytin o! But think abt it, and start sometime. For yourself nd if u re serious with ur life nd nt distracted by ladies on campus who re no where when u need help, u might not need to start hurting for any job after ur education!

I would really love to help , but too many scammers out there are really making matter worst, I almost send some cash to a bbm friend who lied to me he is stock in school, nd need money to feed nd come bck to lagos for Xmas, unknown to me , he is in Lagos with his family, and he kept textn nd reminding of the cash bt he made a mistake while. Chatn wit me nd I discover he is fooling himself!
But I might still change my mind abt helping u!

My 10 cent , hope it will help!
God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by joe4christ(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^^^ I bet if we were to transform your entire essay into cash it would've been enough to finance the OP from 1st year of his B.s.c till his masters.
If you dont wanna help then do us the favour and shut up, and stop broadcasting gibberish nonsense.
Pls swallow back your story. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Topewealth: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
So many idiot on nairaland , joefordevil. Or wetin u be? If u don't find any wisdom in my post, start begging for money so u cn go bck to school!
And stop trying to get cheap fame here abeg!
Re: Thank You All.. by joe4christ(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tope wealth: So many idiot on nairaland , joefordevil. Or wetin u be? If u don't find any wisdom in my post, start begging for money so u cn go bck to school!
And stop trying to get cheap fame here abeg!

You're just not willing to help the poor boy, so why not let him be instead of trynna gain attention for making noice.
And then watch and see if God is not gonna raise people to help him out.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ikanium: the school fee is 40k and its gonna be late by january... That is additional fee for late registration.... Thank you all

How much is that in USD? I would like to help you ,
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
@topewealth
Babes, your 'tips' or advice or whatever you want to call them are just like pouring water in a basket. Utterly useless and there's nothing to be achieved from it. Not to quote your entire epistle let me point out some of the tips and show you how it does not help OPs case
1. You suggested he should start a small business. With what capital? Ever heard of a business that is floated with 0 capital and we're talking about business here not manual labour.
2. He should organise accomodation for jambite. How do you suggest he go about this when he isn't integrated into the system yet?
3. He should not get carried away by frivolities. I don't think he needs you to tell him that, I want to believe he knows where he's coming from. Trying to 'feel among' will be more like digging his own grave.
4. Try to save 10% of his profit. If you had said earnings, I would have totally agreed with you on that one. That's where my grouch lies with Mr. Ikanium. You applied to an institution, knowing fully well your parents don't have the means to sponsor you, you should have been doing petty jobs like gas station/car wash attendant and put some money away against your admission to the uni. Or are you trying to tell us that this admission came as a suprise to you? I want to believe you had atleast six months from writing your jamb to making the list, yet you had nothing saved
If only I had activated internet banking on my account, I would have transferred something small to you (can't go queing in a banking hall). Let's see what happens next year if I can squeeze something out tho I have quite a number of financial obligations myself. Before then, I hope to get confirmation from k2wise that you've seen his friend over there and your situation is as desperate as you claim.
It would be better for you if TeHN takes over your case. Just be prayerful, there Nothing God cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
joe4christ: ^^^^ I bet if we were to transform your entire essay into cash it would've been enough to finance the OP from 1st year of his B.s.c till his masters.
If you dont wanna help then do us the favour and shut up, and stop broadcasting gibberish nonsense.
Pls swallow back your story. Thanks!

There's no need to become insultive - what Tope posted is pretty valid, to a certain degree. Abusing posters is no way to drum up support for the OP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.