Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Thank You All.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35879 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
@kenyattaMoore:

How much is that in USD? I would like to help you ,
its about 25USD
Re: Thank You All.. by Mrsmansson(f): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ikanium: its about 25USD
250usd not 25usd.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mrs mansson:
250usd not 25usd.
Thank you typing error..
Re: Thank You All.. by lillyveezy: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Mod,pls which one is TeHN?
Abeg organize a sanitized means so peep can start sending their token ASAP,Me too,I want to send a token.
Its almost January,remember late registration will now be part of his/her payment.
Re: Thank You All.. by Iaz93: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ikanium: its about 25USD
So when you pay the fee, how would you survive? Have you paid for your accommodation?
Or you think the change from the fee would be okay?
Re: Thank You All.. by lillyveezy: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Iaz93:
So when you pay the fee, how would you survive? Have you paid for your accommodation?
Or you think the change from the fee would be okay?

If u went thru.the whole post,a Nairalander has already offered him/her accomodation.
Lets help him/her cross this present bridge first,what will happen in her/his subsequent years will be figured out by him/her.
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
lillyveezy: @Mod,pls which one is TeHN?
Abeg organize a sanitized means so peep can start sending their token ASAP,Me too,I want to send a token.
Its almost January,remember late registration will now be part of his/her payment.

His account number is in his opening post

ACCOUNT NO:
0023694861 ACCOUNT NAME: MOMOH SAMSON
BANK: GT BANK God Bless you

@ikanium
I got your message and I'll suggest you reply me directly on this thread next time. I'm still not comfortable with the account name that is nothing like that of your real name. Hope the account doesn't belong to a third party? Last thing I want to hear is that you've been scammed by a certain samson momoh. pls clarify if the account is truely yours.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by nwauwa(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Am in but can an independent nairalander confirm tht he is real
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
dominique:

His account number is in his opening post

@ikanium
I got your message and I'll suggest you reply me directly on this thread next time. I'm still not comfortable with the account name that is nothing like that of your real name. Hope the account doesn't belong to a third party? Last thing I want to hear is that you've been scammed by a certain samson momoh. pls clarify if the account is truely yours.
samson momoh is my cousin he possibly can't scam me as he knows wat am facing
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
nwa-uwa:
Am in but can an independent nairalander confirm this story. Why? Joe4Christ had a similar thread last month, d same school d same story.
The boy dat said they were school mates, what happened ikani?
His name appearing on school website is not convincing to me,am a guy and was once in school in Nigeria;i know what boys can arrange.
what else do u want me to do?... U don't believe that of the school you don't believe that of jamb too?? Should i reduced my self this low just to extort money from people and then i go this low? Come on i did went to the school when the guy that guy asked me to but he din't show up i was there for three days and if you still doubt you can go to kogi state university thread and ask people like Ocgreen knows me he was the one that gave me a place during my screening Thank you

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
@nna uwa
We're still waiting for verification from K2wise. The earlier he comes in to verify ikani's claims the better for him tho I think he's for real.

Ikanium: samson momoh is my cousin he possibly can't scam me as he knows wat am facing

My dear, don't trust anyone. Even blood sibblings have been known to defraud one another. Are you sure he'll notify you of all the money that enters into his account. What if he tells you you've only gotten just 5k meanwhile you've gotten more than 20k? He's the only one getting the credit alerts you know? Besides, How can he differentiate his own money from the money sent by nairalanders? My advice to you is this; after this holiday, go to Gtb and open a saving account and post it here. I want to believe they still operate on a zero balance for savings account. If they don't, find another bank that does. Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by lolaluv1(f): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Joe4Christ has same thread in the religious section. Did the op copy and paste that too?
Re: Thank You All.. by Iaz93: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
dominique: @nna uwa
We're still waiting for verification from K2wise. The earlier he comes in to verify ikani's claims the better for him tho I think he's for real.

My dear, don't trust anyone. Even blood sibblings have been known to defraud one another. Are you sure he'll notify you of all the money that enters into his account. What if he tells you you've only gotten just 5k meanwhile you've gotten more than 20k? He's the only one getting the credit alerts you know? Besides, How can he differentiate his own money from the money sent by nairalanders? My advice to you is this; after this holiday, go to Gtb and open a saving account and post it here. I want to believe they still operate on a zero balance for savings account. If they don't, find another bank that does. Goodluck
On point...
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 26, 2012
joe4christ: Please one more time, save this young boy, save his dream and karma will play back in your life in time of your own need even your children children will reap the benefit.

God bless you.

Joe4christ!

Buddy, you're not helping matters here in any way.

https://www.nairaland.com/1110493/pls-brother-nairalander-need
Re: Thank You All.. by fergusen: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2012
dominique: @nna uwa
which kind verification U want again
Make una help d guy na.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 26, 2012
fergusen:
which kind verification U want again
Make una help d guy na.

What help have you rendered?

And stop pushing too hard, else you'll appear more desparate than the OP.
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 26, 2012
Siena:

I wont be surprised if this thread is nothing but a fraud scheme. grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Vansnickers: 6:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Siena:

You can say that again.
Re: Thank You All.. by JAkpayen(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2012
@Ikanium
This is your FB page, right? I believe you. You are so young and naive.

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2012
Siena, Thank You for this link. Same tory different user name, you know I work a lot with my intuition, I don't joke with education and I swear they got me sucked in so bad but something kept holding me back, everytime I wanted to send to the bank or even do a tranfer something holds me back, The threats Joe gve just made me loose interest, just yesterday I resolved that let me not allow Joe make the boy loose access to school, I totally appreciate the link, just confirms why God has held my hand back, it always happens when God says stop I never go wrong by stopping.
Bless you Siena
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2012
JAkpayen: @Ikanium
This is your FB page, right? I believe you. You are so young and naive.

Wait, his FB says he is schooling at ABU but his initial post says he just gained admission to Kogi State U?
Re: Thank You All.. by nwauwa(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Thank you Sienna.
Re: Thank You All.. by Akinagirl(f): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2012
^^^Looks like ikani has got some explaining to do.
Re: Thank You All.. by Glorya(f): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmm, if this is a scam then am really sorry for Nigerians. Helping people that are truly in need just got harder. Smh

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by JAkpayen(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Thanks Siena!

nwa-uwa:
Thank you Sienna.I was not able to add the link yesterday.Joe4Christ is still "collecting" his western union pin.good business.they succeeded at the religion section by emotionally blackmailing the Christians and proceeded to the family section.
Joe4Christ started his thread early December,when did he get the "off campus" accomodation that he is using to convince us?
Ikani said his name "outside" is Stephen ikani but when Ferguson said he found "omoga ikani" on the admitted students list, he also claimed it was him.
Simply scam.
I think these guyz work as a network group. His pix on FB perfectly matches his username on naijapals (same username here). I know what KD boyz can do. They can go as far as threatening uniform men who arrest them by faking a phone call to a "superior" in ABJ or anywhere, whereas they are actually calling one of their links in the group. Only on one condition we can fully trust him: if he scan and upload his admission leta which will be STC by K2wise or anyone else.
Re: Thank You All.. by Iaz93: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2012
This Joe4christ guy is not even polite.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by joe4christ(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmmmm, i just could'nt help but laugh at your ignoramus comments.
I knew things would turn out this way someday, but just did what i did here to help a nairalander in need.
I owe no one an explanation, i was just in a tight situation then that made me seek help on the religious section of nairaland which i got from kind people of this world.
I only came across this ikani's thread through a 'Guest' nairalander who happened to help me too when i was in need, she called me and gave me the link to this thread and told me to help her verify if ikani is for real so she could also help him out, of which i did and got back to her, and she's done the best she could.
I'm not saying all this too convince no one, as i've earlier said i owe no one no explanation even if it's gonna have a negative impression about me.
I know who i am and i know where i'm heading,
wont let your ignoramus comments change me.
Ikani, dont let their words hurt you any further, just hold on you will survive.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Ohh God what can i do for this people to believe me.. Ladies and gentle men God is faithful to me that is why some even with all this nailing tools that am fraud yet you still here following the outcome you relli want to help but Nigerian are to be feard i don't know what else to do... the thing is when my dad called me in kogi state and said ''son din't get the money'' it was a shocker to me that evry one was on the queue in Zenith Bank paying and i don't have any penny... Within the period of two days i started loosing weight... I don't know any help exist on Nairaland although i know their are people here with lot of money it is with this that on that faithful night i had 12naira on my phone and posted what i did just to give it a shot.... If you remember for two days i din't return to the thread yet God kept people waiting to help me.. Some one even said ''why is it taking the OP long time to proove himself''. Why to you think despite all this doubt by others there's a part of your heart telling you i am no scam?? God want you to help me thats why He knows i need it not for scam but for my school fee... My account on fb said i am doing Micro Biology at Abu, yes i got admition into abu 2011 i was very happy that am ready to show the world typical of every teenager but when i went to the school i was humiliated because there wasn't any person to stand for me, my name was on the board and another was inside a lecturer i contacted for help even asked me to get out of his office on the ground that his Daughter wasn't admitted i don't know what a scam is not this young man.. If you feel i am not genuine then keep your money but if any part of your heart is asking you to please do cos i relli need it.... is just that the school is on holiday i would have gone there then you guys can verify me and judge for your self than you
Re: Thank You All.. by joe4christ(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2012
If i really was a scammer i would'nt be foolish enough to have commented on this thread knowing we are on same bidding.
@Ikanni Dont further bother yourself trying to convince anyone, i've been on nairaland long enough to know how they react to issues like this, and that was one of the reason why i chose not to bother explaining in detail, you all can investigate on me and see if i've ever seek and tried ever to loot or scam anyone of his or her fund ever before, or ever have i asked for help on nairaland before.
It's just disheartening how some of you trying to play smart become ignoramus and foolish.
If you still wanna verify the authenticity of ikanni of a guy you all can wait till January when school resumes then go visit him yourself or send someone to verify.
But as for me i aint meeting no one, i'm only making this comment cos i know ikanni of a guy of which i've met in person really needs help.
He aint hidding, you can come see him for yourself.
Bless you!
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2012
i was in the school for three days waiting for whom k2wise said would contact me, but he din't showed up till now... I still wonder how people despite seeing my name on the school site and jamb site still doubt me...?? Did i create all those site?? A guy is claiming Omaga Ikani is not my name were then did i get all this pictures?? I updated my account on fb when i was admitted in abu but was not given i just left it there.... We all know that people writes all sorts of things they are not on fb... So why nailing me when you're not even sure?? I am 20 i simply relli on my mtn's 10mb weekly data for browsing i don't know what a scam is and i have never done it... I am not here to scam anyone i am a Christian who wants to make heaven scaming Far but if you still don't believe me then keep your money but i know my Redeemer liveth... I can upload my admition if it serve as a prove anyway.. Thank you all
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2012
I did not want to post on this thread but I can't help it.

@Ikanium
Your FB page shows ABU and your first post on this thread stated KOGI state uni. Which one should we believe?
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2012
jennykadry: I did not want to post on this thread but I can't help it.

@Ikanium
Your FB page shows ABU and your first post on this thread stated KOGI state uni. Which one should we believe?
i have explained how that came about at the immediate top lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.