Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35910 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikanium: i have explained how that came about at the immediate top lady

People have found some discrepancies in your posts and each time you've come out with one excuse or the other. Do you really think people will jut easily believe you without having doubts?
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2012
jennykadry:

People have found some discrepancies in your posts and each time you've come out with one excuse or the other. Do you really think people will jut easily believe you without having doubts?
do you know why they are still hanging here?? Cos i am no scam, cos God wants them to help me discrepancies yea but i am no scam i told you how the abu thing came up
Re: Thank You All.. by JAkpayen(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2012
@Ikanium, what level is joe4christ in KSU?
Re: Thank You All.. by nwauwa(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikani,what is your name and what were you admitted to study?

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2012
JAkpayen: @Ikanium, what level is joe4christ in KSU?
he too just gained admittion he was in similar situation a woman had earlier help him it was that same woman that had him contacted me in the school cos she saw my post to and wanted to help me too i din't even see joe4christ post before i posted mine i have never even visited the religion section on nairaland before
Re: Thank You All.. by nwauwa(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikani what is your full name.exactly as it appear on your admission letter and your course?
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2012
nwa-uwa:
Ikani,what is your name and what were you admitted to study?I have called a nairalander to help me verify,luckily she knows your school bursar. She is busy wuth her private life now but she promised to confirm by Jan.
I want to help but only if you are honest because giving to dishonest people without due investigation will make me an enabler to scam. God forbid bad thing.
Omaga Ikani Biological Sciences
Re: Thank You All.. by nwauwa(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2012
No other name in between, right?thank you
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2012
nwa-uwa:
Ikani am waiting.
Omaga Ikani Biological Sciences
Re: Thank You All.. by JAkpayen(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikanium: he too just gained admittion he was in similar situation a woman had earlier help him it was that same woman that had him contacted me in the school cos she saw my post to and wanted to help me too i din't even see joe4christ post before i posted mine i have never even visited the religion section on nairaland before
I believe both of you but it's an issue of trust. Don't you think it will be very unwise to update his FB as below whereas he want help to finish his admission purpose this year? You have to prove beyond more than doubt that you are not a scam. Most of us can't do business or get contact abroad whenever we say I'm Nigerian..

Re: Thank You All.. by U09ce: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2012
@OP,where do you live(street incl.) in Kaduna pls?
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2012
U09ce: @OP,where do you live(street incl.) in Kaduna pls?
i stay in number AD 35 Chikun road nassarawa in kaduna state
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Dis Joe guy,I rili dnt get Ūя̲̅ own in dis issue oh.U cnt help d OP bt u hav †ђξ loudest mouth here.plz allow ppl willing †☺ help get wateva info dey require,ahn ahn.if getting all d info dey nid will make dem part with dier money for d OP"s good,den I think Ȋ̝̊̅†§ ok.kaiii

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Iaz93: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikanium: he too just gained admittion he was in similar situation a woman had earlier help him it was that same woman that had him contacted me in the school cos she saw my post to and wanted to help me too i din't even see joe4christ post before i posted mine i have never even visited the religion section on nairaland before
be careful oh... You just dey confuse yaself
Re: Thank You All.. by lolaluv1(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Joe, you are both obnoxious and uncouth.

If truly you just got admission as you claim, yet you are here calling your uncles and aunties names, then you have a long way to go because you have not even started!
In case you don't know, a successful career path is one where you can't alienate politeness and diplomacy!

What nerve! Are you saying people should not question where their hard-earned is going?
Or is it too much for us to ask you to prove beyond reasonable doubt that your story is true?

Boy, show some respect! If you weren't taught that, then help yourself and read it from the bible you profess so much!

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Iaz93: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2012
lola.luv:
Joe, you are both obnoxious and uncouth.
If truly you just got admission as you claim, yet you are here calling your uncles and aunties names, then you have a long way to go because you have not even started life yet!

What nerve! Are you saying people should not question where their hard-earned is going?
Or is it too much to for us to ask you to prove beyond reasonable doubt that your story is true?

Boy, show some respect! If you weren't taught that, then help yourself and read it from the bible you profess so much!
the guy is not helping Ikanium at all with the way he comments...
Re: Thank You All.. by lolaluv1(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Iaz93:

Are you telling me! Like people could be bullied into parting with their money...

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by RedReact: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2012
@joey4christ,
You know how untruthful our Nigerians are, and when it comes to using emotions to swindle people, our countrymen are experts at it. You don't have to insult people at all. You have said what you would do for the said guy. Allow God to touch people's heart to do theirs too, not to stand on the guy's way.
Peace!!!
Re: Thank You All.. by helpmeohgod(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2012
Good News for Ikanium; My eldest brother, a senior military officer in kaduna has offered to help. He is presently here with me in Lagos but would be back to Kaduna tomorrow. Will give u his number if u wish so u can meet him up @ the cantonement by friday

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2012
helpmeohgod: Good News for Ikanium; My eldest brother, a senior military officer in kaduna has offered to help. He is presently here with me in Lagos but would be back to Kaduna tomorrow. Will give u his number if u wish so u can meet him up @ the cantonement by friday
thank you very much please do
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Iaz93:

Exactly! with his arrogant behaviour and abusive comments. This is a person that got help on this same platform yet he doing everything to hinder someone else from doing the same.
Joe4christ, weather you're doing this delibrately or as an act of immaturity, I don't think you should comment on this thread for a while. If you observe the first page of this thread, you'd notice people were willing to help. But you came in, first wanted to blackmail our emotions. Then started hurling insults. Is that the way you presented your own case in the Religion section? There you were an epitome of humility. Pls let this young man prove himself. He was doing fine without your intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by ednut1(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab Vs Apple Ipad by Ikanium(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14 This is one Serious Issue all Tablet
Lovers See to. Well, Am a Huge Fan
of Tablet because it sometimes
replace my Laptop when am on the
Go [Nothing can actually replace PC
100%] but it serves me right most times.
I make use of Apple iPad 3 and i
must tell you, I prefer using my
Phone rather than using my iPad, In
my Case, having an iPad is just for
mere Swag... Today, I lay my Hand of the Latest Samsung Galaxy Tab
and i was Lost in Thought because i
was really enjoying it.
The Reason why the Samsung
Galaxy Tab might beat of the Apple
iPad is Endless, I Quickly Explore some Functionalities that is
Impossible For iPad on the Galaxy
Tab and i was left wow'ing all day,
Have decided to Sell off the iPad
just because of this lovely Galaxy
Tab. Things that Make me decided to
Push Off the iPad to get the
Samsung Galaxy Tab
» Do you know you can't download
Music/Video Online on the ipad??
but the Galaxy do Unlimitedly.. » The iPad Bluetooth is only usable
with the Bluetooth Headset,
nothing More, Galaxy can send and
Receive from any Bluetooth
Enhance device.
» Only Safari Opera Mini is Available on iPad, Galaxy Support Opera,
Opera Mini, Safari, Mozilla Firefox
and any Browser available in their
Store.
» Large App Size, Any Apple users
here can testify about the Size of Apple Apps, Its Large.. Try the
Galaxy Adriod App, Small and Works
exactly like the Apple Apps.
» Store:- The Apple App Store
require lot of MB to Run and its
quite Confusing to Get Started with expecially the Billing Steps but the
Google Play Store for Galaxy is
something you should try.
» Google Play Store is currently the
Best App Store in the World, Its
Loaded and very easyy to use. you can download upto 10 Apps within
5 Mins unlike Blackberry and Apple
Store.
» Apple iPad only work with a
Single PC but Galaxy work
sleamlessly with any PC. Let me quickly Explain this, If you're an
Apple user and you don't have a PC,
I tell you, You're deceiving yourself.
» Most Cool App on Apple Store are
Premium Apps but not like the
Google Play Store where Most App are Free.
» Galaxy Tab is Cheap compare to
the iPad.
» I Must Say the Andriod App World
is Far Loaded than the Apple Store..
Share your View!!! (Quote) (Report) (Like) ((<ikanium>wink), ikanium explain dis o
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
ednut1: Samsung Galaxy Tab Vs Apple Ipad by Ikanium(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14 This is one Serious Issue all Tablet
Lovers See to. Well, Am a Huge Fan
of Tablet because it sometimes
replace my Laptop when am on the
Go [Nothing can actually replace PC
100%] but it serves me right most times.
I make use of Apple iPad 3 and i
must tell you, I prefer using my
Phone rather than using my iPad, In
my Case, having an iPad is just for
mere Swag... Today, I lay my Hand of the Latest Samsung Galaxy Tab
and i was Lost in Thought because i
was really enjoying it.
The Reason why the Samsung
Galaxy Tab might beat of the Apple
iPad is Endless, I Quickly Explore some Functionalities that is
Impossible For iPad on the Galaxy
Tab and i was left wow'ing all day,
Have decided to Sell off the iPad
just because of this lovely Galaxy
Tab. Things that Make me decided to
Push Off the iPad to get the
Samsung Galaxy Tab
» Do you know you can't download
Music/Video Online on the ipad??
but the Galaxy do Unlimitedly.. » The iPad Bluetooth is only usable
with the Bluetooth Headset,
nothing More, Galaxy can send and
Receive from any Bluetooth
Enhance device.
» Only Safari Opera Mini is Available on iPad, Galaxy Support Opera,
Opera Mini, Safari, Mozilla Firefox
and any Browser available in their
Store.
» Large App Size, Any Apple users
here can testify about the Size of Apple Apps, Its Large.. Try the
Galaxy Adriod App, Small and Works
exactly like the Apple Apps.
» Store:- The Apple App Store
require lot of MB to Run and its
quite Confusing to Get Started with expecially the Billing Steps but the
Google Play Store for Galaxy is
something you should try.
» Google Play Store is currently the
Best App Store in the World, Its
Loaded and very easyy to use. you can download upto 10 Apps within
5 Mins unlike Blackberry and Apple
Store.
» Apple iPad only work with a
Single PC but Galaxy work
sleamlessly with any PC. Let me quickly Explain this, If you're an
Apple user and you don't have a PC,
I tell you, You're deceiving yourself.
» Most Cool App on Apple Store are
Premium Apps but not like the
Google Play Store where Most App are Free.
» Galaxy Tab is Cheap compare to
the iPad.
» I Must Say the Andriod App World
is Far Loaded than the Apple Store..
Share your View!!! (Quote) (Report) (Like) ((<ikanium>wink), ikanium explain dis o
already explained sir...
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Thank You All.. by Iaz93: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
dominique:

Exactly! with his arrogant behaviour and abusive comments. This is a person that got help on this same platform yet he doing everything to hinder someone else from doing the same.
Joe4christ, weather you're doing this delibrately or as an act of immaturity, I don't think you should comment on this thread for a while. If you observe the first page of this thread, you'd notice people were willing to help. But you came in, first wanted to blackmail our emotions. Then started hurling insults. Is that the way you presented your own case in the Religion section? There you were an epitome of humility. Pls let this young man prove himself. He was doing fine without your intervention.
exactly!
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
joe4christ: Hmmmmm, i just could'nt help but laugh at your ignoramus comments.

Rather than laugh at our "ignoramus" comments, why not work on setting discrepancies straight? Sounds more like a fig-leaf job to me.

joe4christ: I knew things would turn out this way someday, but just did what i did here to help a nairalander in need.

If the OP is genuine, and you say you knew things would turn out this way, then your actions here can only be described as spiteful. Why would you want to put well-meaning folk off rendering assistance to a guy who MIGHT be honest? Because you're not helping his case in any way!

joe4christ: I owe no one an explanation, i was just in a tight situation then that made me seek help on the religious section of nairaland which i got from kind people of this world.

You may well owe no one an explanation, but if you really want to help the OP, then you at least owe it to him to set the record straight, or simply butt out of this thread altogether! You need to know when to keep schtum.

joe4christ: I only came across this ikani's thread through a 'Guest' nairalander who happened to help me too when i was in need.

Dude, you sound less plausible each time you post. A "guest" Nairalander's pretty convenient - no way to confirm, no trace. I guess she just sneaked in as a guest poster, assisted you then faded away, just like that. Do you realise how this comes across? And please don't say it's no ones business, because when it comes to charity, it's everyone's business!

joe4christ: I'm not saying all this too convince no one.

Well you should be trying to convince us, if you truly wish to help the OP.

joe4christ: as i've earlier said i owe no one no explanation even if it's gonna have a negative impression about me.

Even if you don't wish to help the OP, you owe it to yourself at least. One who doesn't care if they gain a bad reputation one way or the other, is a major cause for concern. It's human nature to make a good impression on others. Anyone who can hand on heart say he / she doesn't care is a stone jerk.

joe4christ: I know who i am and i know where i'm heading

At this rate, you're heading for an almighty crash, when the wheels come off your wagon.

joe4christ: wont let your ignoramus comments change me.

The only person who needs to change their attitude is yourself. Without any help from us bunch of "ignoraramuses" - what do we know?

joe4christ: Ikani, dont let their words hurt you any further, just hold on you will survive.

Comments here from well-meaning folk aren't meant to hurt him, they're meant to make him see sense. And it would appear comments here are hurting you more than the OP. If he does survive (and I truly hope he does) if won't be due to your influences.

Right now, you're digging yourself a trench so deep, it'll take a week for 10 paddies with shovels to dig you out.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Siena:

Rather than laugh at our "ignoramus" comments, why not work on setting discrepancies straight? Sounds more like a fig-leaf job to me.

If the OP is genuine, and you say you knew things would turn out this way, then your actions here can only be described as spiteful. Why would you want to put well-meaning folk off rendering assistance to a guy who MIGHT be honest? Because you're not helping his case in any way!

You may well owe no one an explanation, but if you really want to help the OP, then you at least owe it to him to set the record straight, or simply butt out of this thread altogether! You need to know when to keep schtum.

Dude, you sound less plausible each time you post. A "guest" Nairalander's pretty convenient - no way to confirm, no trace. I guess she just sneaked in as a guest poster, assisted you then faded away, just like that. Do you realise how this comes across? And please don't say it's no ones business, because when it comes to charity, it's everyone's business!

Well you should be trying to convince us, if you truly wish to help the OP.

Even if you don't wish to help the OP, you owe it to yourself at least. One who doesn't care if they gain a bad reputation one way or the other, is a major cause for concern. It's human nature to make a good impression on others. Anyone who can hand on heart say he / she doesn't care is a stone jerk.

At this rate, you're heading for an almighty crash, when the wheels come off your wagon.

The only person who needs to change their attitude is yourself. Without any help from us bunch of "ignoraramuses" - what do we know?

Comments here from well-meaning folk aren't meant to hurt him, they're meant to make him see sense. And it would appear comments here are hurting you more than the OP. If he does survive (and I truly hope he does) if won't be due to your influences.

Right now, you're digging yourself a trench so deep, it'll take a week for 10 paddies with shovels to dig you out.

haba sienna show some sympathy and empathy. Try and let your words heal and not wound.if you cannot help,dont add to d posters problem.unkind words like this especially in challenging moments like this will make him feel bad and sad.when i first saw his thread,i thought he was a fake,but reading through his thread coupled with what joe said,i began to realise he was genuine. Anyway as for you ikanium from the bottom of my heart i wish i could help financially,but for circunstances beyond me,i cant however i can still afford to provide food stuffs for you like raw rice,yam and all that can sustain you for a while while in school but i dont know how i can reach you.but if you dont need it,no probs,whatever your decision is,pls get back to me here on nairaland.on this your thread

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
kulyie: haba sienna show some sympathy and empathy. Try and let your words heal and not wound.if you cannot help,dont add to d posters problem.unkind words like this especially in challenging moments like this will make him feel bad and sad.when i first saw his thread,i thought he was a fake,but reading through his thread coupled with what joe said,i began to realise he was genuine.

Dude, I'm not adding to Joe's problem. His rudeness is what will add to his problems, not my comments. Besides, I have every right to comment, as I'm here for Ikanium, NOT Joe. This thread isn't about Joe, despite him trying to make it so.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
@all
I still believe Ikanium is being genuine. Those of us that have spent at least five years on nairaland know how these scammers operate. They don't linger on for this long. the minute people start to call their bluff, they take off and re-register as a totally different I'd and start off a brand new scheme. This is a young man that kept coming back to dispel our misperceptions and clarify our scepticisms. All for what? 40 thousand naira? A real scammer willing to go through all these prolly has some hundred of thousands at stake. Let's ignore the taut comments from joe4christ and help this young man the little way we can.

@Ikanium
Banks should open tomorrow, try an open a savings account in your own name and post the details here. I'm sure there are nairalanders that are still willing to help. Are you still in kogi or back in Kaduna?

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Glorya: Op, i am in a similar situation as yours, i just thank God for good people around me. I wish i had the means to help you with what you need but i don't. I can only advise you.

Maybe you should get the mail of one or two nlanders and send whatever verification tney need. Also, let us know exactly how much the fee is.

Pls let me also appeal to nlanders, pls if you are in a position to help, pls do so (not without caution tho). Lets be open first and not condemn d guy before getting proof.

God help us all.
Wow! Glorya? shocked shocked
Hmmm...
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
dominique: @all
I still believe Ikanium is being genuine. Those of us that have spent at least five years on nairaland know how these scammers operate. They don't linger on for this long. the minute people start to call their bluff, they take off and re-register as a totally different I'd and start off a brand new scheme. This is a young man that kept coming back to dispel our misperceptions and clarify our scepticisms. All for what? 40 thousand naira? A real scammer willing to go through all these prolly has some hundred of thousands at stake. Let's ignore the taut comments from joe4christ and help this young man the little way we can.

@Ikanium
Banks should open tomorrow, try an open a savings account in your own name and post the details here. I'm sure there are nairalanders that are still willing to help. Are you still in kogi or back in Kaduna?
i am back in kaduna cos the school is on break but we are resuming first week of January
Re: Thank You All.. by Mrsmansson(f): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
@op am really ready to help you,but am so confused.each time i log into the thread its always one thing or the other.is it coincidence that you nd joe4christ are from school and asking of same money.pls dont try to explain to me further,i just need smetime to really think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.