Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Thank You All.. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35902 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ ikanium,u havent still come back,do you need assistance in terms of feeding?that's d little token i can afford while you're still in school at least for some time till you're settled? Whats your decision ?
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
kulyie: @ ikanium,u havent still come back,do you need assistance in terms of feeding?that's d little token i can afford while you're still in school at least for some time till you're settled? Whats your decision ?
thank you very much sir... Who will reject food stuffs when i don't have any... I need them too i appreciate ur knidness tank u
Re: Thank You All.. by holyvirgin: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
SMH! So pathetic
nigerians can't help nigerians.... No thanks to Scammers!
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ikanium: thank you very much sir... Who will reject food stuffs when i don't have any... I need them too i appreciate ur knidness tank u
ok,so how do i get to see you and get it across to you,i mean how do we see,then i can lend you my stove for some time.where can we meet?
Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2012
I believe you Ikani, if you can establish a valid account in your own name, I'll be willing to send at least $20.

Maybe more if God is willing.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO: I believe you Ikani, if you can establish a valid account in your own name, I'll be willing to send at least $20.

as soon as i have got a little money on hand i shall do that soonest... Thank u sir
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium,you've not yet replied me,how do i get it across to you
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2012
kulyie: Ikanium,you've not yet replied me,how do i get it across to you
were do u stay sir.....
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2012
It really becomes difficult to help this guy after so much inconsistency/conflicting reports about himself. Sometime ago I busted a fraudster on this forum : https://www.nairaland.com/1114415/what-when-dead-broke#13121054

However this may not be a scam but it could also be. President Obama of the USA once advised youths to be very careful with what they post on the internet because it may haunt them in future.

The best way (in my opinion) to help this guy (hope he is not a fraud) is to find someone who could actually go to the school to pay directly into the school's bank account so that he does not have access to the school fees. This should not stop him from receiving further aid in future if he is genuine.

@OP kindly give details of your school's bank account.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by slimyem: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: as soon as i have got a little money on hand i shall do that soonest... Thank u sir
You don't need money to open a GTB account.
Find the nearest branch and do so asap!
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: were do u stay sir.....
ogun state,so how do i get it,at least preferably 1st week next year
Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
slimyem: You don't need money to open a GTB account.
Find the nearest branch and do so asap!

Ikani if this is possible, you should have already been on top of this.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by slimchi2k2(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
i haven't figure anything out here,still folling
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
holyvirgin: SMH! So pathetic
nigerians can't help nigerians.... No thanks to Scammers!

gbam!!

hell, even we americans are now scared to help each other lol.
the homeless man with the "help" sign in rain, sunny weather, or snow
looking pitiful and in the end uses the money given to buy beer is a
classic example! grin grin
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
interesting conversations on this thread..

*reads*
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium! Still waiting o.you've not yet got back to me kissIkanium! Still waiting o.you've not yet got back to me
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
for those who asked me to get an account of my own i have done that... Account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen, account number: 1780001026949 Eco bank... thank you all

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
kulyie: Ikanium! Still waiting o.you've not yet got back to me kissIkanium! Still waiting o.you've not yet got back to me
we will figure that out soon sir..... When i get to kogi but i am in kaduna now Ogun is very far from here..
Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: for those who asked me to get an account of my own i have done that... Account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen, account number: 1780001026949 Eco bank... thank you all

This at least shows you're serious. Well done.

When I get off work I'll send it via Western Union.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO: I believe you Ikani, if you can establish a valid account in your own name, I'll be willing to send at least $20.

Account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen, account number: 1780001026949 Eco bank... thank you sir
Re: Thank You All.. by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nice move...

tho I don't know any ecobank branch around me undecided
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: for those who asked me to get an account of my own i have done that... Account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen, account number: 1780001026949 Eco bank... thank you all

You did not give us your school's account bank details irrespective of this new account that is supposed to be ten (10) digits.
Kindly clarify this discrepancy once again. In which branch of Ecobank was this account opened and was the account opened today.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Peterwins:

You did not give us your school's account bank details irrespective of this new account that is supposed to be ten (10) digits.
Kindly clarify this discrepancy once again. In which branch of Ecobank was this account opened and was the account opened today.
i had this account long before now but i had abandoned it and din't use it for a long time now i went to the bank today to open a new one but the customer care told me i can still use this one...
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: i had this account long before now but i had abandoned it and din't use it for a long time now i went to the bank today to open a new one but the customer care told me i can still use this one...

I know what it is to be poor and confused. I can feel your pains if really you are genuine but your inconsistency is a let down and turnoff. You are not giving us benefit of doubt here.

Get back to the bank and ask for your new account number (its now ten digits). This old number won't fly and you are yet to provide your school's bank account details. Someone may just decide to pay your school fees directly into your school's bank account and send the teller/deposit slip to you to make it available to your school authority as evidence of payment.

However I am not yet fully convinced about your story but I will still look into your case.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by BabaAlabi: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikani how far you na? Why so much story here and there? You are explaining too much for something so little.....People on nairaland are actually People...with feelings and human sympathies and some are willing to help...#1000 from 40 people can easily do the trick because this site gets more tha 500,000 hits a day...some people here can even pay the 40k straight...my advice to you is 1)CALM DOWN because God is in control...2)Get an account with a bank that is close to you and with the 10 digit number...If possible get a student account...3)Remember to thank those that put in money for you...It is well
Re: Thank You All.. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
@op I guess any bank would do since you use a unify bank account
(The acct has no nAme)

This guy might be telling the truth oo
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: we will figure that out soon sir..... When i get to kogi but i am in kaduna now Ogun is very far from here..
ok no problem,whenever you are settled,get back to me on nairaland here so ill fix some provisions and foodstuffs that can still keep you till you are fully settled.i wish you were based in ogun,you could have easily come to my office and help settle your issues and also get some of my colleagues to make you feel settled,but whenever other nairalanders have helped you in your school fees,let me know,hun? Just be calm,dont worry,you will be an undergraduate.God will raise genuine helpers for you in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ikanium, I have followed this thread closely as I really want to help you but there are quite a few inconsistencies here and there. But I guess no one is above mistakes and if you are indeed as desperate as you make out to be then perhaps you are nervous. Post the bank details for your school and what information needs to be included as reference and I will pay the fees. I will also give you a token to help get to and settle down in school. Other people have indicated their willingness to help and I guess we can all pay that into your personal account. If the fees are paid directly, I think people will feel more comfortable helping out. Thanks to kulyie who has kindly agreed to help with foodstuffs? @kulyie, are you able to package the foodstuffs and send it by local transport to where he is? That way it saves him travelling all the way to you.

5 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
So the account number is not valid? I'm a little bit confused undecided
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO: So the account number is not valid? I'm a little bit confused undecided

Hi SAFO, Nigerian banks have recently implemented a new bank account format so I think his is still the old format which would make sense if the account is old as he has indicated.
Re: Thank You All.. by SAFO(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
somebody:

Hi SAFO, Nigerian banks have recently implemented a new bank account format so I think his is still the old format which would make sense if the account is old as he has indicated.

Okay that makes more sense. It did have a red flag but I don't see how he could have benefited if the account didn't exist at all.

It's good to see so many people are willing to help, this is what life is all about.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO:

Okay that makes more sense. It did have a red flag but I don't see how he could have benefited if the account didn't exist at all.

It's good to see so many people are willing to help, this is what life is all about.

God bless you.

God bless you too smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.