Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35896 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO: So the account number is not valid? I'm a little bit confused undecided
its valid sir.... The lady said they have re-activate it
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
@OP. When you get to the bank ask for the account re-activation form. Your account may have entered dormancy (if no transaction in the account for six months) and some banks may not credit your account until this form is correctly filled, submitted to the bank and a token (any amount, even N100) paid into the account for immediate re-activation. I don't know the procedure for Ecobank.

I do not expect any more cock and bull story from you any more. Remember, you cannot get far if this is a hoax. It's a small world - Some people in this forum work with Ecobank, others live in Kaduna (where you claim you reside), some others reside in Kogi (where your school is located). So your story can easily be verified. It will be a big shame on you if this is a charade.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Peterwins: @OP. When you get to the bank ask for the account re-activation form. Your account may have entered dormancy (if no transaction in the account for six months) and some banks may not credit your account until this form is correctly filled, submitted to the bank and a token (any amount, even N100) paid into the account for immediate re-activation. I don't know the procedure for Ecobank.

I do not expect any more cock and bull story from you any more. Remember, you cannot get far if this is a hoax. It's a small world - Some people in this forum work with Ecobank, others live in Kaduna (where you claim you reside), some others reside in Kogi (where your school is located). So your story can easily be verified. It will be a big shame on you if this is a charade.

sir the lady yes said i will fill a form but thats after maybe they have send money in and i want to withraw then she will give me the form to fill with a token... But she said i can still receive money using same account as soon as any one sends in the money i will do the activation immediatly
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: its valid sir.... The lady said they have re-activate it
@Ikanium, you need to go to the bank and ask for your new account no. I just tried verifying your account number from my online banking system and the account number is too long. All banks have issued new account numbers which are shorter so it appears this number is no longer valid. I think other Ecobank customer will be able to use it but not other banks.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: sir the lady yes said i will fill a form but thats after maybe they have send money in and i want to withraw then she will give me the form to fill with a token... But she said i can still receive money using same account as soon as any one sends in the money i will do the activation immediatly

Go to the bank tomorrow and do as I explained. They will give you your new ten (10) digit account number. Have you not heard of NUBAN before, yet you spend time on frivolities on facebook, nairaland, etc. I took one look at the account number and spotted the difference to you. Bank deposit slips have space for only ten (10) digits for account number.

PS: When I said token I meant small amount and not internet banking token (hardware device).
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Peterwins:

Go to the bank tomorrow and do as I explained. They will give you your new ten (10) digit account number. Have you not heard of NUBAN before, yet you spend time on frivolities on facebook, nairaland, etc. I took one look at the account number and spotted the difference to you. Bank deposit slips have space for only ten (10) digits for account number.

PS: When I said token I meant small amount and not internet banking token (hardware device).
ok i'll return to the bank tomorrow thank you sir...
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
somebody: @ikanium, I have followed this thread closely as I really want to help you but there are quite a few inconsistencies here and there. But I guess no one is above mistakes and if you are indeed as desperate as you make out to be then perhaps you are nervous. Post the bank details for your school and what information needs to be included as reference and I will pay the fees. I will also give you a token to help get to and settle down in school. Other people have indicated their willingness to help and I guess we can all pay that into your personal account. If the fees are paid directly, I think people will feel more comfortable helping out. Thanks to kulyie who has kindly agreed to help with foodstuffs? @kulyie, are you able to package the foodstuffs and send it by local transport to where he is? That way it saves him travelling all the way to you.

this is the bank account for my school:1130020360 but the thing is when i was doing my screening the dean was to be my last of the signings when i went there he asked me to present the teller for the payment of my school fee but i din't have it so he walked me out of his office it was lata i discovered the dean don't sign until u present the teller... So if you pay the school fee ma'am i don't know how i can get the teller but if you're closer to kogi state i can come get it though!! Thank you ma..
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
@peterwins this is my school's account1130020360
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
somebody: @ikanium, I have followed this thread closely as I really want to help you but there are quite a few inconsistencies here and there. But I guess no one is above mistakes and if you are indeed as desperate as you make out to be then perhaps you are nervous. Post the bank details for your school and what information needs to be included as reference and I will pay the fees. I will also give you a token to help get to and settle down in school. Other people have indicated their willingness to help and I guess we can all pay that into your personal account. If the fees are paid directly, I think people will feel more comfortable helping out. Thanks to kulyie who has kindly agreed to help with foodstuffs? @kulyie, are you able to package the foodstuffs and send it by local transport to where he is? That way it saves him travelling all the way to you.

@somebody(f) has volunteered to pay your school fees. However your school's bank account details does not contain name of bank, branch, and any other information/reference like Faculty, department etc. You should be on top of these things and pay attention to details.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Peterwins:

@somebody(f) has volunteered to pay your school fees. However your school's bank account details does not contain name of bank, branch, and any other information/reference like Faculty, department etc. You should be on top of these things and pay attention to details.
its any branch of zenith bank all departments uses same account so its same for all
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Peterwins:

its fear of losing out...
Re: Thank You All.. by slimyem: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
@Somebody and Peterwin
Paying the money into his school account directly might not be the best option as Ikanium has said except you have a means of getting the teller to him.
In truth,schools usually request for a presentation of the reciepts/tellers before futher registration processes are allowed.
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ikanium: its fear of losing out...

Calm down. I hope this fear/desperation will not drive you into crime or cultism.
Re: Thank You All.. by Saraha1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
paying money into his school acct may end up not helping him,becos most Institution always request for payment slip and if you fail to present it at registration unit ,who ever that is incharge will not attend to you.
Re: Thank You All.. by Iaz93: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sarah a: paying money into his school acct may end up not helping him,becos most Institution always request for payment slip and if you fail to present it at registration unit ,who ever that is incharge will not attend to you.
Exactly! Also, it'd be better if he pays the fee by himself, because he'll need to put down some info on the deposit slip...like reg.no, course, level etc.
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thanks slimyem and Sarah for pointing that out. @ikanium, confirm your new account number and the fees + late registration penalty. I would transfer the exact amount to you and when you make payment to the school, upload the teller to 1)confirm that the fees have truly been paid and 2)other people that want to help you can get some confidence and actually still send you some money which can be used for your living expenses.

5 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2012
@ all nairalanders,i called ikanium yesterday evening with the phone number he put on this thread to confirm whether people have started helping him out with his school fees (since that's his priority for now) he said nobody has sent anything to him.he is still waiting and hoping.he also said people are still doubting him.seriously i wish i could pay his schoolfees but for now,i'm not buoyant enough to do that.please i beg of you nairalanders,please help this boy.the only thing i told him i was capable of doing now is helping him with feeding for some time when he is in school.i understand why he is restless and uncalm but i've encouraged him to stay calm as God will divinely raise helpers for him
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2012
somebody: Thanks slimyem and Sarah for pointing that out. @ikanium, confirm your new account number and the fees + late registration penalty. I would transfer the exact amount to you and when you make payment to the school, upload the teller to 1)confirm that the fees have truly been paid and 2)other people that want to help you can get some confidence and actually still send you some money which can be used for your living expenses.
i have just collected the 10digit bank account its account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen Account number: 0047867229 eco bank the school fee is still the same no increasement yet till next year.... Thank you very much ma'am

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2012
SAFO: So the account number is not valid? I'm a little bit confused undecided
this is the 10digit account... Account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen Account number: 0047867229 thank you sir....
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2012
account number: 0047867229 account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium, I just tried paying the money and it says the account number is not valid. Please reconfirm.
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2012
somebody: Ikanium, I just tried paying the money and it says the account number is not valid. Please reconfirm.
please ma'am can you pay into this account so i can settle the fee immediatly i shall rectify my account soon don't know whats the problem though!! account number:0044122619 account name:paul clement eco bank thank you ma'am
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: i have just collected the 10digit bank account its account name: Omaga Ikani Stephen Account number: 0047867229 eco bank the school fee is still the same no increasement yet till next year.... Thank you very much ma'am

somebody: Ikanium, I just tried paying the money and it says the account number is not valid. Please reconfirm.

@OP. Like I stated to you yesterday, some banks would not allow any debit or credit entry into your (dormant) account until their account re-activation form is duly filled(a current pp photograph & valid means of ID may also be required), submitted, approved/authorized and a small amount (even N100) is paid into the account. Go back to the bank and get it rightly done this time.

I may not have your time again for any more excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: please ma'am can you pay into this account so i can settle the fee immediatly i shall rectify my account soon don't know whats the problem though!! account number:0044122619 account name:paul clement eco bank thank you ma'am

@somebody(f). Please do not oblige this request. He seems to be acting a script.
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium, I am also unable to pay into that account even though I don't intend to pay into a third party's account. Can you go to Ecobank and confirm again. I don't get it - I will call my bank now too.

Also, what branch was your account opened?
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwins:

@somebody(f). Please do not oblige this request. He seems to be acting a script.

I thought so too but I get the same error with the other account number from Ecobank so it could be from my end or just something crazy with Ecobank. I recently had a dormant account and GTBank allowed a payment in but I am unable to make transfers till the account is reactivated.

Ikanium, go to the bank and confirm your account no and also the process for reactivating your account.
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2012
@OP. You seem to be digging your own grave. Somebody(f) promised to pay your school fees including any late penalty and you are still in a hurry. I already have certain details about you and will painstakingly verify your claims before I proceed further. You may just be naive after all or probably just learning the tricks of the trade (fraud).
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwins: @OP. You seem to be digging your own grave. Somebody(f) promised to pay your school fees including any late penalty and you are still in a hurry. I already have certain details about you and will painstakingly verify your claims before I proceed further. You may just be naive after all or just learning the tricks of the trade (fraud).

i am in the bank now
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: i am in the bank now

Right now I don't care if you are in the bank or bakery.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwins: @OP. You seem to be digging your own grave. Somebody(f) promised to pay your school fees including any late penalty and you are still in a hurry. I already have certain details about you and will painstakingly verify your claims before I proceed further. You may just be naive after all or probably just learning the tricks of the trade (fraud).

i am in a hurry because today is friday and on monday most of the banks will be closing early tuesday day is a public holiday eventually the school fee gets to next year that extra money
Re: Thank You All.. by somebody(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Peterwins: @OP. You seem to be digging your own grave. Somebody(f) promised to pay your school fees including any late penalty and you are still in a hurry. I already have certain details about you and will painstakingly verify your claims before I proceed further. You may just be naive after all or probably just learning the tricks of the trade (fraud).

You sound like my husband....tough love eh grin. Don't blame Ikanium, this is probably just a banking issue as the other account number too is not valid. When he confirms what branch, I will try again.
Re: Thank You All.. by Peterwins(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Ikanium: please ma'am can you pay into this account so i can settle the fee immediatly i shall rectify my account soon don't know whats the problem though!! account number:0044122619 account name:paul clement eco bank thank you ma'am

Who is Paul Clement? Your partner in crime!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.