Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Business Can I Start With N150K? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N150K? (1437 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N150K? by wellscon: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Hello Friends,

Please advise on what business I can start with N150K.

matured advise will be highly appreciated.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by megapixels: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Good Afternoon,
You could invest in a movie production and make like 200% of your 150k.
Call me so we can discuss.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by knowledge4(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
It is not possible to do movie production with N150K
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
If you know people that can be buying Blackberry phones from you, i could be supplying you at a price that you will be able to make your own 3 - 5K Naira on each phone and before you know what is happening, you will have cash flow . . . Imagine if i sell you the bold2 for only 22K Naira and you resell for 25K Naira, and 150K Naira will buy you 6 and you will stil have change left and once you sold them, your 150K will be at least 168K Naira . . .
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by knowledge4(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2012
Before you do network marketing business known as MLM, you should know the following about the company:
1) The facts about the company history and management
2) The Product details and benefits
3) The Compensation plan and how it works

If the company is focused on the recruitment of persons and pays for recruitment or promotes people for recruiting others into the network, please avoid such a MLM company. it is not a legitimate MLM business to work with. If the company's product has no need in the Nigerian market and does not solve a problem for Nigerians, or the company does not have a product, please avoid such a company. 3rdly,if the MLM company operates a forced matrix or binary pyramid scheme, please avoid them as you will end up frustrated and lose your money, energy and efforts.The first step to achieving success in MLM is to identify the RIGHT COMPANY to work with.The second step is to build a solid base of effective sales persons (down lines).You may visit fakemlmbiz. for further details

MLM or network marketing has tremendous benefits as a business model but there are many scams and few genuine ones in the market.Before you stake your money,even one cent,identify the genuine worth while one to join.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:38am On May 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: If you know people that can be buying Blackberry phones from you, i could be supplying you at a price that you will be able to make your own 3 - 5K Naira on each phone and before you know what is happening, you will have cash flow . . . Imagine if i sell you the bold2 for only 22K Naira and you resell for 25K Naira, and 150K Naira will buy you 6 and you will stil have change left and once you sold them, your 150K will be at least 168K Naira . . .

Is this guy kidding me? Na wa o! Bold2 for 22k?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by leverage12(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2013
wellscon:
Hello Friends,

Please advise on what business I can start with N150K.

matured advise will be highly appreciated.
I can show you how to double that your Money in 2 Months, but I can't dash out my business ideas here, but I want to assure you it something very hot any body can do it, you start to make Money from the first day of starting. If you are interested call me on 08138436585 for one on one interaction. Cheers
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by NotNairalandi(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: If you know people that can be buying Blackberry phones from you, i could be supplying you at a price that you will be able to make your own 3 - 5K Naira on each phone and before you know what is happening, you will have cash flow . . . Imagine if i sell you the bold2 for only 22K Naira and you resell for 25K Naira, and 150K Naira will buy you 6 and you will stil have change left and once you sold them, your 150K will be at least 168K Naira . . .
is the bold2 london used?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by novine(f): 2:53pm On May 04, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by julius2825(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2013
knowledge4: Before you do network marketing business known as MLM, you should know the following about the company:
1) The facts about the company history and management
2) The Product details and benefits
3) The Compensation plan and how it works

If the company is focused on the recruitment of persons and pays for recruitment or promotes people for recruiting others into the network, please avoid such a MLM company. it is not a legitimate MLM business to work with. If the company's product has no need in the Nigerian market and does not solve a problem for Nigerians, or the company does not have a product, please avoid such a company. 3rdly,if the MLM company operates a forced matrix or binary pyramid scheme, please avoid them as you will end up frustrated and lose your money, energy and efforts.The first step to achieving success in MLM is to identify the RIGHT COMPANY to work with.The second step is to build a solid base of effective sales persons (down lines).You may visit fakemlmbiz. for further details

MLM or network marketing has tremendous benefits as a business model but there are many scams and few genuine ones in the market.Before you stake your money,even one cent,identify the genuine worth while one to join.
you are fully right,network marketing is a most profitable business,this person could ever venture into,and never regret it.but of course,it is to find a right company to partner with.but if you could at least spear 20000 out of your money to invest for your self,then just call me,because i work with the best ever network marketing company,that possesses good packages for its worker or distributors.
Call my number,you don't need to wast even 50000 its quite much to wast ,just call
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On May 04, 2013
Nairalandi: is the bold2 london used?

I dont deal with UK Used phones or anything but Canadian Used . . .
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On May 04, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Is this guy kidding me? Na wa o! Bold2 for 22k?

Chairman, next time when you read people's message please check the date and go back to that date in time and check the price of that product at that time . . .
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by Millionjeff: 11:18pm On May 04, 2013
If you know people that can be buying Blackberry phones from you, i could be supplying you at a price that you will be able to make your own 3 - 5K Naira on each phone and before you know what is happening, you will have cash flow . . . Imagine if i sell you the bold2 for only 22K Naira and you resell for 25K Naira, and 150K Naira will buy you 6 and you will stil have change left and once you sold them, your 150K will be at least 168K Naira . . . I like to get your contacts like phone number and email address.you can send it to my mail at millionjeffo@gmail.com or post it on this thread.thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by ozikam: 10:15am On May 05, 2013
Go through ths and lets get started.in as much as u know pple that buys original jewelries. Www.globalwealthtrade.com/ozika call me on 08067837873
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150K? by gunuvi(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2013
Just to let you know you can make great profit becoming a reseller of the fastest moving Coconut Oil product in Nigeria today.

www.nairaland.com/1130287/virgin-coconut-oil-distributors-resellers

(1) (Reply)

Are MLM Schemes Brainwashing Their Marketers? / What Happens To Nigerians In The Diaspora Without BVN Number? / Partners Needed ....you Will Definitely Be Interested ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.