Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon (1880 Views)

I Will Be Deactivating My Account Very Soon / What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? / Isreal Will Attack Iran Before Year End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by igbo2011(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2012
Europe and America are on the brink of collapse. I predict that countries will be bombed for resources in the next 5 years. Mali will be bombed within 6 months. You also have to understand that foreign powers fund genocides all over Africa. Look out for Sudan to be bombed as well.

Using AFRICOM, America will train militarizes to do proxy wars all over Africa. I just hope Africans are ready to unite and fight against the imperialism. It will be like old fashioned 19th century imperialism.

History will repeat itself, when America and Europe have gone down the hill, they tend to fight wars to take resources to build their economies. Just a warning.

Do you agree with more or disagree?

3 Likes

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by johnwizey: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2012
i disagree totally. cos Africans no dey sleep again unlike before
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by igbo2011(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2012
johnwizey: i disagree totally. cos Africans no dey sleep again unlike before

I hope you are right. We need to wake up and stop fighting each other

1 Like

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by ebere1712: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
We would annihilate them. Let them come
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by achi4u(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
ebere1712: We would annihilate them. Let them come
I pray so
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
achi4u: I pray so

European and America never free Africa....... Colonialism metamorphosed into neo-colonialism......

Op, I agree with u .... But , it's only WorldWar that could make the Fight over Africa a dirty one......

1 Like

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
With our mentalities in Africa as exemplify in Nigeria, do the west really need to come and bomb us themseves? I think NO, we will willingly do the bombings ourselves, we just need a little tipping from the west!

3 Likes

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by igbo2011(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
ebere1712: We would annihilate them. Let them come
With what weapons? Jets? Ships? Submarines? We simply do not make this ourselves. We don't make drones so how would we defend ourselves? During colonialism they subjugated millions with under 10000. We must not be arrogant we must think rationally. In order to defend ourselves we must be self suffient. I love Africa to death but we must be realistic.

donroxy:

European and America never free Africa....... Colonialism metamorphosed into neo-colonialism......

Op, I agree with u .... But , it's only WorldWar that could make the Fight over Africa a dirty one......

That's true.

cogitoErgo: With our mentalities in Africa as exemplify in Nigeria, do the west really need to come and bomb us themseves? I think NO, we will willingly do the bombings ourselves, we just need a little tipping from the west!

Very true divide and conquer all over again. Too bad most Africans don't study our own histories.
Most wars in Africa are funded by the west.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by tpia1: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
i'm not sure they'll attack when they already own africa and africans for that matter.

and why waste valuable resources when you can simply have africans attack themselves on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by ebere1712: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
igbo2011:
With what weapons? Jets? Ships? Submarines? We simply do not make this ourselves. We don't make drones so how would we defend ourselves? During colonialism they subjugated millions with under 10000. We must not be arrogant we must think rationally. In order to defend ourselves we must be self suffient. I love Africa to death but we must be realistic.

That's true.

Very true divide and conquer all over again. Too bad most Africans don't study our own histories.
Most wars in Africa are funded by the west.
My brother let them come. Biological weapon is the way. We may not have enough ships but we know where they are going and what they want. We would use their greed to our advantage. They would get what they want but I will personally poison them. Let that time come. I am not scared of them.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by igbo2011(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
ebere1712:
My brother let them come. Biological weapon is the way. We may not have enough ships but we know where they are going and what they want. We would use their greed to our advantage. They would get what they want but I will personally poison them. Let that time come. I am not scared of them.

Hopefully if they come I can fight them with you.

2 Likes

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by anulaxad(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
that will be good good but that and here will never happen let me tell something from me being and economist Britain is a country that holds itself back they should be the most powerful country in the world but there not and they do not choose to there still in power of Canada, Australia,new Zealand many of the Caribbean islands and more now all the money that flows from these sovereign states they save it not spend and that's what you call sustainability
that's what makes this small country one of the richest in the world it also applies to other European countries like France e.g European union.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by anulaxad(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
as-well there all developed so why would they need resources they have everything there need all they want is to be in power example countries in Europe are so good that a country like Spain the population is decreasing fast and the government is literally trying to force people to have kids by incentives like allot of money housing e.g cool
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by ebere1712: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
anulaxad: that will be good good but that and here will never happen let me tell something from me being and economist Britain is a country that holds itself back they should be the most powerful country in the world but there not and they do not choose to there still in power of Canada, Australia,new Zealand many of the Caribbean islands and more now all the money that flows from these sovereign states they save it not spend and that's what you call sustainability
that's what makes this small country one of the richest in the world it also applies to other European countries like France e.g European union.
Dude if you guys just stay in Britain. You'll be fine. Africa is for Africans.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by ebere1712: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
anulaxad: that will be good good but that and here will never happen let me tell something from me being and economist Britain is a country that holds itself back they should be the most powerful country in the world but there not and they do not choose to there still in power of Canada, Australia,new Zealand many of the Caribbean islands and more now all the money that flows from these sovereign states they save it not spend and that's what you call sustainability
Latinos would take over the americas. Asians would take over Australia. It is only natural. Nature would restrict yous to your only natural habitat europe; which is barren and cursed. You Guys are going to be extinct. Wait till we weed you devils; in your entirety out of Africa! In two years time; this would happen. No more devils in Africa!

1 Like

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by anulaxad(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
ebere1712:
Latinos would take over the americas. Asians would take over Australia. It is only natural. Nature would restrict yous to your only natural habitat europe; which is barren and cursed. You Guys are going to be extinct. Wait till we weed you devils; in your entirety out of Africa! In two years time; this would happen. No more devils in Africa!

why im i a devil im african like you too cry
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by texazzpete(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
I love this thread...reads like a 'who's who' of the m0r0ns on Nairaland...right from the imbeciilic dolt that started the thread to the brainless fellows sending in inane replies.

I'm taking names.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by igbo2011(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2012
texazzpete: I love this thread...reads like a 'who's who' of the m0r0ns on Nairaland...right from the imbeciilic dolt that started the thread to the brainless fellows sending in inane replies.

I'm taking names.

No house negros, with self hate who are mis-educated and mis-informed.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by andrewza: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
really? With all the problems in africa you choose to focus on a western invasion.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by ebere1712: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
andrewza: really? With all the problems in africa you choose to focus on a western invasion.
You infected metu with your disease of lust and money. You stole from metu. You insulted his children. You stole their young men and women (in small villages where they were few and couldn't defend themselves). You killed and maimed them where they couldn't defend themselves. You, till today, occupy their heritage. You show no remorse for your crimes. You would be destroyed. Metu would have no mercy. Save yourself. Go back to Europe. All devils and their descendants would surely roast in the burning fire of Metu. Did you really think you would get away with your crimes undecided The chicken has come back to roost. Metu has woken up from his rest. He is appalled. Devils and their descendants would be exterminated. Watch how your sins shall destroy you. Metu is for the children of Metu. Cursed be the degenerate children of edom; devils and their descendants. Metu has wept to CHUKWU. CHUKWU would descend on devils. Pinks invaded Metu to steal our heritage, they would attempt it again. This time Metu would be waiting cool

2 Likes

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by andrewza: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2012
ebere1712:
You infected metu with your disease of lust and money. You stole from metu. You insulted his children. You stole their young men and women (in small villages where they were few and couldn't defend themselves). You killed and maimed them where they couldn't defend themselves. You, till today, occupy their heritage. You show no remorse for your crimes. You would be destroyed. Metu would have no mercy. Save yourself. Go back to Europe. All devils and their descendants would surely roast in the burning fire of Metu. Did you really think you would get away with your crimes undecided The chicken has come back to roost. Metu has woken up from his rest. He is appalled. Devils and their descendants would be exterminated. Watch how your sins shall destroy you. Metu is for the children of Metu. Cursed be the degenerate children of edom; devils and their descendants. Metu has wept to CHUKWU. CHUKWU would descend on devils. Pinks invaded Metu to steal our heritage, they would attempt it again. This time Metu would be waiting cool

Lust has all ways been there. And money just replaced cattel. Even in old africa there where rich and poor.

Never stolen from any body.

I never stole any thing let alone people. Maybe you confusing me with west and central african rebels.

They have there herotiage.

What crimes.

I never came from europe so how can I go back there.

Again what crimes.

Mmm you made me feel hungry for KFC.

Yes watch for danger from afar while the one in your home kills you. Africa has real current problems and dose not need to waist time on some crazy theroy that the west wants to invade. I would fear a chinness invasion before a western one.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by ebere1712: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^^
The sins of their fathers would be visited on their sons. Metu is awake. Be very afraid. Bow to CHUKWU angry
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by andrewza: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
ebere1712: ^^^
The sins of their fathers would be visited on their sons. Metu is awake. Be very afraid. Bow to CHUKWU angry

So when do you burn for selling your own brothers to the white man.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by ebere1712: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
andrewza:

So when do you burn for selling your own brothers to the white man.
Lies. I killed them all. I armed myself and sent the closest devils to lucifer. I went to the americas when I discovered that you have stolen my children. I fought and died; arose and fought again in the americas and gave my children their freedom. I searched every stranger that passed my land for my children. I wept bitterly and placed a curse on the abductors and their generations to come. I waged a war on some of my children that have been corrupted by devils; and purged them of their devils. You infected my children with your disease. A disease to which they had no immunity. I am Metu, the beloved of CHUKWU. I shall have no mercy for devils. I have compelled nne-Ala to swallow all devils. Bow to CHUKWU or die like a devil that you are angry

1 Like

Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by andrewza: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
ebere1712:
Lies. I killed them all. I armed myself and sent the closest devils to lucifer. I went to the americas when I discovered that you have stolen my children. I fought and died; arose and fought again in the americas and gave my children their freedom. I searched every stranger that passed my land for my children. I wept bitterly and placed a curse on the abductors and their generations to come. I waged a war on some of my children that have been corrupted by devils; and purged them of their devils. You infected my children with your disease. A disease to which they had no immunity. I am Metu, the beloved of CHUKWU. I shall have no mercy for devils. I have compelled nne-Ala to swallow all devils. Bow to CHUKWU or die like a devil that you are angry

You a funny fool.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by thoth: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2012
I think Africa is already invaded and as the OP rightly stated the whites would be in their country while the foolish africans fight their wars for them.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by tck2000(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2019
To
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by panafrican(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
It will happen sonner than expected if Democrats win the 2020 presidential election in the United States.
With their bunch of brain damaged homosexuals and some brainwashed Black slaves they will play the victims and attack us just like Obama attached Libya.
Re: European Countries Will Attack Africa Very Soon by DaV8King(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
ebere1712:
We would annihilate them. Let them come

They are here already!!

Who do you think is destabilizing West Africa, and by extension Nigeria?

Who keeps pumping arms into Libya via UAE and Saudi, despite their being no real government since Gadaffi died?

These same arms then flow through the desert, and guess where they end up?

BHT, AQIM, ISWAP etc.

Why does Uncle Sam have more than 30 bases across the continent?

Uncle Francois almost 20?

This before we talk of the economic colonization of Francophone Africa through the CFA.
Use your tongue and count your teeth.

Abeg lemme close mouth before DEVGRU go come kidnap me for kweshioning.

(1) (Reply)

Armageddon Finna Go Down / Trump’s Armada: Huge Task Force Of 12 Warships Sets Sail For Syria / Why Are Snipers Treated Worse Than Infantry When Captured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.