Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Will You Remember Your Mother For? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Remember Your Mother For? (10250 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / What Would You Remember Your Father For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Shifiunited: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Dream mom 4 every child, cuz she will surely spoil u with care.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2012
Her tenacious will to provide for my sisters and I even in the face of so much adversity after the loss of my dad.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by stantob(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2012
Even here abroad, I still feel she is here.Only her barking gets back my attention.I love this Bro.Kudos!!!!!!
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by morcousn(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2012
You are the one, who dried my tears,
You are the one, who took away my fears.
You are the one, who was always there,
You are the one, who is oh' so rare.
You are the one, who made me what I am,
You are the one, who got me out of jams.
You are the one, who taught me to see,
You are the one, who taught me to be.
You are the one, who showed me the way,
You are the one, who brightens my day.
You are the one, who I hold most dear,
You are the one, who is always near.
You are the one, who is in my heart,
And because of that, we will never part.
I Love You Mother may U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ soul rest in perfect peace
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by boygen(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2012
i wil remember ha as d most sacrificial mum any child wil eva desire
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by nwanioma(f): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
My mum bought me a laptop when i was in school that cost more than she earned monthly, she carried her savings! I was not her only child yet she loved us all like each one was her only child. She still does and i hope hope i can love and sacrifice just as much as she did for my own children! kiss Love you mum

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Wasbayd: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
This topic and the opening message from the op realy torched me. God bless the op for it.

I must say I have an active, standing and truly living mother. A mother indeed.

First and foremost, I will always cherish my mother for carrying me for 9 months in the womb, and for the great pains she had at my birth.

A woman of faith that believes in my future, stand for me in times of storms and fire, and interceed for me whenever i go offtrack in faith.

A woman that suffered so much for the sake of her children.

My mother is one woman I will forever be proud of cos in so many ways God has made her the core of my life.

I remember when I had an attack that took my life over 20 years ago, my mother prayed on my dead body for more than 4 hours, she refused to give up until God answered her and brought me back to life. At another time I almost let go of my faith when I suffered injury from an accident, she reassured me, encouraged me and stood firmly by me until I overcame. Also, I would have lost my father long ago but for the presence of her very strong faith in God he is still living healthy and sound.

All this are just to mention few of a woman whose faith is a significant blessings to her family, neighbourhood and community. A woman I can not afford to live without.

What else can I say of her than to pray that the good Lord continues to be gracious to her, grant her and my father long life to eat the fruits of their labours, and grant the same to every other true mothers our world is blessed with.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Kgdavid(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
my mom has great love for all her children but unfortunately at a young age i became convinced that my she didn't love me. she has sacrificed much for us, gone through hard times despite being from a wealthy home, been disrespected by us kids and all of that. i thank God im older and wiser now

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by kinguwem: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
My mum was a very intelligent, generous, caring & lovely lady. She was a very good cook. She was also very industrious, social & hospitable.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by startiri(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2012
For her unconditional love, for always believing in me. Oi sweetmother I LOVE YOU!
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2012
her unconditional love
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by 2sexy(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2012
Wasbayd: This topic and the opening message from the op realy torched me. God bless the op for it.

I must say I have an active, standing and truly living mother. A mother indeed.

First and foremost, I will always cherish my mother for carrying me for 9 months in the womb, and for the great pains she had at my birth.

A woman of faith that believes in my future, stand for me in times of storms and fire, and interceed for me whenever i go offtrack in faith.

A woman that suffered so much for the sake of her children.

My mother is one woman I will forever be proud of cos in so many ways God has made her the core of my life.

I remember when I had an attack that took my life over 20 years ago, my mother prayed on my dead body for more than 4 hours, she refused to give up until God answered her and brought me back to life. At another time I almost let go of my faith when I suffered injury from an accident, she reassured me, encouraged me and stood firmly by me until I overcame. Also, I would have lost my father long ago but for the presence of her very strong faith in God he is still living healthy and sound.

All this are just to mention few of a woman whose faith is a significant blessings to her family, neighbourhood and community. A woman I can not afford to live without.

What else can I say of her than to pray that the good Lord continues to be gracious to her, grant her and my father long life to eat the fruits of their labours, and grant the same to every other true mothers our world is blessed with.

Bro, mine lasted more than 9 months ooo.

I cant tell all she has done but she was an amazon and an epitome of real, true motherhood. Her courageousness na die. She believes she could enter anywhere and clime up the ladder.

My mum never says never.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by ATMC(f): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lady George :
Many have great things 2 tell about their mothers, mine pushed me away 4rm ha side d only person she loved nd cared 4 was my elda brother ha first child. I spent my childhood life in lonelyness and i bcame used 2 it and uptil nw i find it strange 2 be in midst of people. At least i can rememba her 4 that.
resolve to be d kind of mother you'd expected her to be to your own children...everything dt happened to you was for a reason and with time d reason will unfold...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by IZUKWU(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
I will remember my mother for many things. For her prayers,she is a woman of faith ,if anybody prayed for me today,its her. She taught me how to read my igbo bible then when i was in primary four, taught me how to fast and pray. Showed me love and care. Always visits me at the boarding school then in my secondary school.her counsels and advice . Her meekness and gentility. I can't forget her coming to see me then @ unn in my final year as i was battling with my finals because it has been long i came home.
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by OmoAlata(f): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Her curses, day and night cry
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by bikay(f): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2012
My mum was my all in all. She was a strong woman, religious and ever loving. She was always there, i miss her most when I go thru trying times cos she was a great confidant. The sacrifices she made for we, the children are just too numerous to mention.
If I should come back to this world, I pray to still come thru you.
May Allah continue to grant u Aljanah firdaus(amin)
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 15, 2013
Still strong and active.
Her prayers keeps me (us) going.
She's d best thing dat ever happened to dad. This woman spoilt,is spoiling and wil continue to spoil her husband. She washes and irons his clothes. Never seen my dad ironing. He sometimes washes, just tins lyk handkerchief sha. She's a workaholic. She's a neat freak. The most intelligent and logical woman i ever knw (dou she didn't go to school). Extremely hospitable.
She is a disciplinarian, no nonsense woman.
She taught me morals i can never 4get.
She spoilt me o as she still wash my clothes for me sometimes and even that of my elda ones.
God fearing.
But meehn, she can be annoying sometimes, takes things too personal, hot-tempered. Never argue with mom cos u won't win even if u're ryt and u'll only end up annoying her. Love u mum

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Her faith and her strength
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by queenprecy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
my lovely mum is a strong woman, kind, loving,caring, wise nd my role model. she is the best mum in the world. A RARE GEM.I love u mum
Re: What Will You Remember Your Mother For? by Fisiryorh(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2023
Absolutely NOTHING... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.