Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Islam Is The Best - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is The Best (698 Views)

Punishment For Adultery In Islam Is Not Stoning To Death / Islam is Against Wife Oppression / Busta Rhymes Talks About His Being Muslim (islam Is Fake Anyone? Pt2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is The Best by gabbidonbah(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
WHY DO U THINK ISLAM IS THE BEST RELIGION,PLEASE MUSLIM BROTHERS HELP ME FACTS AND QUOTES FROM THE QURAN.
Re: Islam Is The Best by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
gabbidonbah: WHY DO U THINK ISLAM IS THE BEST RELIGION,PLEASE MUSLIM BROTHERS HELP ME FACTS AND QUOTES FROM THE QURAN.
just passing?how about in real life?
Re: Islam Is The Best by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sure, islam really is the best.
That's why they are fighting in every freaking country on earth.
Re: Islam Is The Best by truthman2012(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
How is a religion that permits killing of fellow human beings in the name of allah be the best?

I once heard a muslim say '' the woman is a christian, if I kill her I will get reward from allah''. Can you imagine that? Who is this blood-thirsty allah that employed muslims to kill for him or her?

If human beings are meant for killing for rewards, why did God create them at all?

Does it mean allah is incapable of killing his enemies by himself and he has to place prize (rewards) for his faithfuls to kill for him or her?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady? / Muslim Rights Concern (muric) / Did Our Prophet Mohammad (SAW) Died Of Ucler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.