Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix (34856 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
No hate intended, just wanna share my camping experience with you guyz...Hope you guyz find it interesting. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
More...

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by pixblogger: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Happy viewing grin

1 Like

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Good.

Is that shyt inside that toilet bowl? shocked

*Vomits*

6 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Areaboy2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Goddamnit!!!!!!! After all the nice pictures, you had to show the damn toilet angry

7 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by CrazyMan(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Not bad...
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Is that shait that I am seeing inside that toilet
Tufia!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lagos The Center of Excellence
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
babyosisi: Is that shait that I am seeing inside that toilet
Tufia!

Believe me, you are not seeing double.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
Another set of youths in thousands to join the unemployment band soon. Kudos to PDP

2 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
babyosisi: Is that shait that I am seeing inside that toilet
Tufia!
no its roast plantain.

13 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why did we have to see the inside of the toilet, dear.

And why are there bottles of water on the floor?

Why is there no dustbin?
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
uihebom: no its roast plantain.

You are disgusting you know that? angry angry cheesy grin grin
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Area_boy: Goddamnit!!!!!!! After all the nice pictures, you had to show the damn toilet angry

Toilet spoilt by damn people after eating oproko and ogbono soup with isi ewu topple with Nsala.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by dilbert100: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
nice toilet!!!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1: Why did we have to see the inside of the toilet, dear.

And why are there bottles of water on the floor?

They were used to brush teeth and wash yansh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
I thought you folks say there's suffering in Nigeria,see everyone looking fresh and well fed
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Pennywise(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
It looks like a carnival. Much better than I could have hopped for during my time. Considering you at least had a usable WC and didnt need to navigate your way into the bush just to relieve your self.

babyosisi: I thought you folks say there's suffering in Nigeria,see everyone looking fresh and well fed

These are the creme of educated Nigerian future elite- not hustlers in American inner cities!!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Rastamann: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Is that shyt inside that toilet bowl?

Nigeria jagajaga everywhere yamayama... wink
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by tpia1: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
pDude:

They were used to brush teeth and wash yansh cheesy

I dont think people can brush their teeth in that toilet. When they can as well do it outside by the nearest bush if no bathroom is vacant?

I said brush teeth o, not use potty.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by free2ryhme: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
when you are done with your 3 weeks orientation those who gets form earliest are those that will teach in lagos and be paid state allowance .. If you dont get any form it means you will teach for free tongue make u dey there they pos pisure
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
tpia1:

I dont think people can brush their teeth in that toilet. When they can as well do it outside by the nearest bush if no bathroom is vacant?

Did you by any chance school in Nigeria?

Your answer will give insight to your statement.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
That camp is nice. They even have a toilet. In Kano, it was a shot put or BM method. I won't the day I walked into the stupid bathroom to meet a snake-sized shyte on the floor.

1 Like

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by logix4me: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
NYSC should be scrap.....I see no relevant this is in our society...The money wasting on this Damn this should be given to the graduate as unemployment Benefit...Govt is just wasting money on nothing!!

4 Likes

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
What is ugly here,all I see is student's life..nice pix.
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by johnwizey: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Student will alwayz remain student... Nice pix man
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by reflexionz(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
agabaI23: That camp is nice. They even have a toilet. In Kano, it was a shot put or BM method. I won't the day I walked into the stupid bathroom to meet a snake-sized shyte on the floor.
Guy abeg help me tell am. I served in Niger state. Paiko. orientation camp, sebi una get bunk wey una dey sleep, psscheeew u call dat wan bad? From what i see una dey flex and enjoy for here. I thank God say NYSC don finish sha. Was an experience though
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by lynxpro(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
agabaI23: That camp is nice. They even have a toilet. In Kano, it was a shot put or BM method. I won't the day I walked into the stupid bathroom to meet a snake-sized shyte on the floor.

Snake-sized?! Lol!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by obyikye(f): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
The poo in that toilet spoilt the whole fun I had viewing. There was no functional toilet at the camp when I served..
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by obyikye(f): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote
author=agabaI23]That camp is nice. They even have a toilet. In Kano, it
was a shot put or BM method. I won't the day I walked into the stupid
bathroom to meet a snake-sized shyte on the floor.[/quote]
pls whats BM Method?
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by kokoye(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
You really did not have to show the toilet bowl picture.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) / Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.