Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix (34805 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of NYSC Lagos Camp In Pix by babyfez(f): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
well,my camp's toilet is better dan this,a whole almigthy lagos. Pls let me use dis opportunity to ask this question,i redeployed frm osun to lagos,they told us that they ll pay our bicycle alawi,transport alawi nd fed govt alawi into our act. They also told us to submit our act nos,that we ll receive alert,i dont knw hw true it's. Pls comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.