Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Make Money With Freelance Writing. 100% genuine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money With Freelance Writing. 100% genuine (545 Views)

Academic Freelance Writing / 10 Easy Steps To Freelance Writing Success / Perfect Strategy to Make Money with Facebook – Easy $500 a Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Freelance Writing. 100% genuine by emergency2: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
hello,
are you an erudite writer with the ability to follow instructions?
do you have a good command of English language?
can you edit articles to premium standard?
can you work with deadlines with strict punishment if a deadline is missed?
do you know different referencing and formatting styles like APA, MLA, HAVARD,CHICAGO etc?
do you know about plagiarism?
do you have a computer system with a good internet connection?
do you want to earn dollars writing research papers, thesis and editing articles in any areas of expertise?
100% genuine
you get your income twice in a month, and they pay through wire transfer, moneybooker etc
i started with this company when i was in medical school (300L) and i have worked with them for about 5years.
i have built my account from the scratch to its present stage(premium writer) which is the highest level attainable in the company, this come with the ability to see all available works as opposed to the limited works seen by the intermediate, the junior and the freshmen.
currently, i am busy with my work and i want to put up my account for sale, or find someone who can manage the account for me with a specified sharing formula.
i make dollars from this company every year until recently, i am too busy to work, the truth is you cant joke with them in terms of deadlines.

You are guaranteed to make money from this writing site, except you are not meeting up with deadlines or you are not following the customer's instructions
i will upload some of my earnings for the interested people to see, so this is an account that has been built with respect and integrity and i want to deal with people who can maintain such.

if interested, send a mail to moyen40@yahoo.co.uk or call this number 07038568631

Re: Make Money With Freelance Writing. 100% genuine by emergency2: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
gbam.
open the attached document and see a sample of order with other details

Re: Make Money With Freelance Writing. 100% genuine by emergency2: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Great Job Opportunity / Which Can You Buy Online From Naija / Lean Peachtree Accounting /website Design /vb Programing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.