Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Most Guys Are Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys Are Cheats (1800 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 99.6% Of Nigerian Men Are Cheats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Most Guys Are Cheats by Busta(f): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2006
In my opinion, I think all guys are cheats, Why is it that guys cannot stick to one woman? most of them claim to love their women but still can't get other girls out of their system or head more like they think with their D**Ks.

and for the ladies, do u ever think that u'll have a guy that claims he's different and would never cheat on you because u'll be the biggest fool if you fall for that. My girlfriends that are married or in a serious relationship all say they know their guys are cheating on them but would rather not say anything as long as he comes back to them at the end of the day or after his escapades. I really don't think i can or would want to share my man with any girl. And why would a girl sleep with anotha girl's man even tho they know that he's got a girl. Baffles me a lot!
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by 4real(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2006
thank God that is out in the open now we don't have to hide it again hip hip hip horra
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by glamrocka(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2006
Hey busta

Easy on the fellas, they not all bad, smiley

I have been cheated but i dont believe all men cheat that's a pretty warped way to look at men and relationships.
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by Seun(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2006
Perhaps you are not yet mature enough to chose good guys instead of players?
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by brick(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2006
it is unfortunate u have friends that are in such situation. the other side of it is that there are guys i know who have never cheated on their wives.
i just guess u have to seek out the real ones. gold doesnt come that easy
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by eveseh(f): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2006
yea they are cheaters,my mom always say men are not to be trusted,

and i believe that,becos i pass through it be4
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by Busta(f): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2006
Abeg, who's this Nwoke guy self, U don't know me and I don't know u, sup with the attitude?

The fact that u're the site admin does not give u the rite to talk to people whicheva way u choose to. We're all here to give our opinions, why not give urs rather than be quick to lash out at people. People like u just make me sick!!!!!!!! SOME MATURE GUY U ARE!!
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by glamrocka(f): 1:14am On Apr 25, 2006
wow Busta cmon smiley

I dont think Nwoke meant harm , only saying maybe sometimes ppl need to learn through experience and with that experience and maturity you can make the right choices in men , i think thats what he was trying to say, Oya o Nwoke come answer this one lipsrsealed. Sweetheart we've all been through the phase myself included, when we feel all men are dogs and sons of satan himself. Dont allow yourself to think like this else you rob yourself of happiness. Cmon we give men too much of a hard time and and the good ones sometimes are turned to players because of cheating women. Actually i find these days alot of women cheat alot.

Are you going through a breakup of some sort at the mo?
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by princeonx: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2006
Are we allowed to call people names here? cus Busta you're a real big fool! you don't just sound like one but you're one! You opened your dirty mouth and call ALL GUYS including your Dad, brothers, and cousins cheats! you didn't even say some or most but ALL! and you're here saying someone is talking to you! the wise-one anyhow! and you call that shit your said expression of felling! you know what? you sound smarter with your mouth closed! Turn arround and say people make you sick! while you make people uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh! guys cheat! girls cheat! any grown person should know that by now! its not even a topic to discuse! don't even ask why cux there's no answer for it!
Seun ban me if you like this girl just yearn something wey turn my belle!
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by princeonx: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2006
Glamrocka where you dey before I my post? maybe you post for calm me down small! I for no carry vex like I did take yearn my point! but anyhow shaa the girl step on my toe!
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by glamrocka(f): 1:52am On Apr 25, 2006
Prince_onx

Sweetie maybe you shud both now kiss and make up. go on, no one's looking wink
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by Busta(f): 1:52am On Apr 25, 2006
Not ur fault prince or wateva u call ursef and I got no clue how pple like get to use the net cos u take things too far. Helloooooooo, thats why its called the "INTERNET" the fact remains that u don't know me neither do I. No need to call my dad, cousins, bro cos I was trynna express maself. You and our stupid mentality have the guts to talk back. The least you should have done is say u're no cheat not bring out ur senselessness and lack of knowledge, fool!!!!!

hey glam, thanx cos u make much sense to me, its unfortunate ma friends are the situation they find theirselves and was just pissed when i put that up and really apologize for that. Never called anyone's dad or bro, I said guys and don't no Idiot to call ma dad cos u knows him not neither do u prince.

and I've modified the topic.
Re: Most Guys Are Cheats by princeonx: 2:08am On Apr 25, 2006
So because its the internet you should say whatever shit you wanna say! do you know how many/much people learn from the Internet a second? and you have that shit up there! if you're so smart or think what you said at first was right or that the male genders in your family are not guys, why did you modify your post! think you can just open your mouth and say shit!

(1)

She Wants A Ring / My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! / I Want To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.