Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive (1527 Views)

Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) / I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive by johnwizey: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
According to Red Sheet Magazine which Iyanya is the sexiest man alive. The Kukere singer shares a double cover alongside Annie Macaulay Idibia, wife of Tuface Idibia in this month’s issue of the magazine
In all the shots apart from the cover Iyanya strikes his signature pose, shirt off, baring his six pack, eyes staring intently and seductively at the camera. This is the body and face that caused trouble between Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh! So it’s safe to assume they are on the same page with Redsheet Magazine.

Would you agree he is the sexiest man alive? We are talking in terms of Nigeria? When there is Peter Okoye (P-Square), Flavor N’Abiana and Pasuma Wonder…LOL Just kidding about Pasuma, hey but hey some find him sexy…don’t judge!

Is Iyanya the sexiest man?

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive by Pennywise(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nonsense I can only count 4 packs. I have 6 and look at 10 times finer.
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive by emilyone(f): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexiest man alive indeed!
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive by wayne4loan: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
If this is the definition of sexy , I rather stay unsexey

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out / (Photo) Banky W Leaps High Up Into The Air During Performance / See Pictures Of Celebrities Who Lived Together as roommates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.