Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! (2045 Views)

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Timijo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
1. FART IN FRONT OF YOUR MAN.
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not
to but they really hate when
you do it in their
presence. If you doubt me, first, check out the
real meaning of the word
‘farting’ and then go
and ask a man whom you don't know to tell you
what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in
front of him.

2. EATING TOO MUCH.
Try to control your eating habit when you are
with your man. Do not be
deceived with the fact
that he loves you: he may give you red card
because of your eating habit. I realize that ladies
are recently becoming fans of
food especially in Nigeria.

3. WASHING OF YOUR (panties). NEVER you wash your undies in presence of your man. Forget that popular slang which tends to
say that when a man loves you, he can even wash
your undies. It is a big fallacy and please, washing of
your undies front of your man
makes him see you as a dirty and shameless
element.

4. BAD SITTING HABIT (improper sitting).
This is very important to you
ladies because some
of you feel comfortable sitting anyhow in front of your man. You feel he is
yours and he
should see your laps, your pants etc since he is
used to seeing them. But a
typical man feels insecure when you do this in
front of him: he
feels you will also do it front of others. Men hates
this, learn to sit properly in
front of your man.

5. LAUGHING EXCESSIVELY
Control the length you laugh infront of your
man. When he is not around,
you can laugh and
bring down the roof if you wish.
I was talking to a lady andshe laughed so loud
that she didn't know when she poluted: Too bad.

6. TALKING TO MUCH
We men have come to accept
that women talk
too much but we still hate it. Be moderate when
talking in presence of your man. You may talk
and win the award as the most expensive
talkative when your man is not around.

7. TALKING DIRTY.
Please, have control of things
you say in front of
your man. Don’t be too naughty
when it comes to
your language except you want to remain a
GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!

8. DRINKING OF ALCOHOL;
Though, not all men hate this
attitude but most
men do including me *Tongue*

9. ALWAYS WATCHING MOVIES.
if you love to always watch
movies, please, for
the sake of not receiving any
RED CARD, stop that
once your man is around. Give him total concentration if
he is talking with
you.

10. FIGHTING.
Never you fight in front of your
man, he may feel
that one day you will fight his
mother.
Ladies
Please Roger That.. Please kindly share your views
on this.
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by mspookie: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
In Conclusion, be fake when u with ur man. #timewasted#

6 Likes

Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
If they shouldn't do these in our presence,that means they should do it in our absence(including fighting)...Hypocrisy!!

1 Like

Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by mzhoney: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
That mean we should neva be free, faking our personality but we can feel free after marriage abi. I think you don't know whaty you are saying.
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by achinaboy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
i think he wanted to say in front of your boyfrinds,cause if these things are taboo infront of the husbands,i wonder,,,,
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Timijo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
mz_honey: That mean we should neva be free, faking our personality but we can feel free after marriage abi. I think you don't know whaty you are saying.
nobody is telling u nt to b free but discipline. Is it nt gud for u to close ur laps while sitting than to open it lyk a slut. Is it nt gud to hav self control on food than for u to eat lyk d indian frogs and he sees u as a cheap babe dat can b woo by her stomach. And come to think of it, what freedom is in it for u to mess up d environment for him by farting, for u to open ur undies while sitting lyk untrain girl, for u to eat lyk hungry girl and disgrace ur self, let me pause here.

1 Like

Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Timijo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
mz_honey: That mean we should neva be free, faking our personality but we can feel free after marriage abi. I think you don't know whaty you are saying.
Nobody is asking u to fake ur personlity but to discipline ur self b4 u are disciplined.
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Shugamania(f): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
I beg to differ Op, speak for yourself please... The fact that u dont think your girl ought to feel comfortable enough to be herself in your presence doesnt mean every other guy feels the same. After now, na u go still come dey complain say girls too dey pretend.
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by swtdarling(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
this analysis is full of CRAP!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Mynd44: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2012
What a load of nonsense
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Timijo(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2012
I now realised that many of you are indiscipline. All the above points speak about self discipline and self control. Not even before ur man only but even in the public. Who is talking about pretence here? Let me give u some xamples of female pretence: she has short hair but she wears wig to deceive others, she has black skin, but she is bleaching to deceive others that she is oyinbo, she is short, but she wears high heel shoes to deceive others that she is tall, she exploits men by claiming that she is sick or she is pregnant or she needs money for hand out or she lies to them that certain month is her birthday and many more.
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by mrkels(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Hmmm, well I don't know what to sha, most of these things you mentioned up there are disgusting ...
People would attack you cos of the way you presented the facts, in all ... ladies with these habits should try to curb them as they are a complete turn off for majority of the guys.
But then again, if there's love, he may see past these little things.
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by sigmaseller: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2012
Dumb post undecided
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by cinammon(f): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2012
FAKE....UNREALISTIC...u sound lyk som1 hu jus got out of a hole all ur life.welcom 2 d real world buddy
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
topic should be 10 things you must not do in front of timijo. must of the stuff on your list is just way off ....I'm not supposed to eat, laugh, and do laundry,watch movies, drink alcohol in front of my man? Seriously dude, you need to draw the live between reality and fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by greatgod2012(f): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
@op, this your post, na wa o, so you are preaching pretence, what is wrong if u are known d way you really are than pretending as if you are a saint, only to show your real self after you are married, dont you think that can ignite divorce?
@ ladies, never pretend when you are with your man, d ones that love you will correct you and stay by you to make sure you get rid of d bad habits.
May God help us all......amen.

1 Like

Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by Mynd44: 5:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Bludeville: topic should be 10 things you must not do in front of timijo. must of the stuff on your list is just way off ....I'm not supposed to eat, laugh, and do laundry,watch movies, drink alcohol in front of my man? Seriously dude, you need to draw the live between reality and fantasy.
Lol
Re: Warning Ladies::: 10 Things You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man!!! by mzhoney: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bludeville: topic should be 10 things you must not do in front of timijo. must of the stuff on your list is just way off ....I'm not supposed to eat, laugh, and do laundry,watch movies, drink alcohol in front of my man? Seriously dude, you need to draw the live between reality and fantasy.
tell am oooo

(1) (Reply)

What’s Wrong With A Man Moving Into His Wife’s Property? / Do You Feel Threatened When Others Find Your Partner Attractive, And Why? / True story about my ex-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.