Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" (28767 Views)

Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo / Vitafoam Unveils Music Pillows, Foam That Regulate Blood Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by buchibabe: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lol. Na real honeymoon pillow
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
paris10:

Sorry to hear to that, but do you really have to say "my hard earned cash?". Believe me or not, pride, haughtiness, arrogance, conceit, glory, all go before a fall.

Be thankful, humble, and nice to people. Let people commend your effort and hard work.
wetin this one dey yarn sef?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by ceejay80s(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Is there no regulatory force or something... to report this to? The aboki should be caught and arrested, then he will point finger to whom ever is manufaturing/making the pillows, this is a serious case becos very soon aboki's go wrap bomb sell to us
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by logica(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Person say he bought pillow in traffic, you are going on and on about pride and haughtiness ...what will you say if he said he had ordered custom made pillows....the ones that will fit the contours of his neck straight from the manufactures in Switzerland?
It's not hard to spot a person with inferiority complex. If you say you buy pata for road-side with your "hard-earned cash", they will feel "oppressed".

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Warlord3000(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :

Dump-folded? You should be frog marched to a blackboard and beaten till you write DUMBFOUNDED correctly!!
Olodo

Dump-folded was an intentional word he coined and I don't think its a mistake.. So U̶̲̥̅̊ should correct urself..

Dump- as in dustbin trash: folded- as in packed in a pillow style for him..

So he has been dump-folded.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
naija peeps

i'm sue we will soon see someone who bought a galaxy s2 in hold up cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by logica(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Warlord3000:

Dump-folded was an intentional word he coined and I don't think its a mistake.. So U̶̲̥̅̊ should correct urself..

Dump- as in dustbin trash: folded- as in packed in a pillow style for him..

So he has been dump-folded.. Lol
Sense of humor needs to be taught in Nigerian classes. I still doubt they'd get it though.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Revolva(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Welcome to lagos - !!! Shine ya eyez stone fit dey the pillow sef you go fear na!!
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by ignis: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
P Beni:

You wicked o... You fit sympathise with the op? Lol
Sympathise with am say him buy 2 pillows for road, instead of going to the proper shop to get it or wat?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Leboska(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
just we will not end up bulding house in any hold up
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by luc26(f): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dis lagos pipz sef!na evrytin una dey buy 4 traffic 4 dat town.u no buy bed join ur pillow?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by fm7070: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
thanx for the info.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :

Dump-folded? You should be frog marched to a blackboard and beaten till you write DUMBFOUNDED correctly!!
Olodo
..Ur a complete dumbass...so u didnt get d sarcasm in d post?..

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
luc26: Dis lagos pipz sef!na evrytin una dey buy 4 traffic 4 dat town.u no buy bed join ur pillow?
dey there na, its only here you can be in traffic and you will buy stove, pepper,meat, vegetables, onion,and our almighty garri in traffic cook it , still the traffic its not moving.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Dis one na pillow talk it should be under romance section grin grin
...lololololololzzzzz...nice one..very original..cnt stp laffin..
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
vislabraye: One really has to be careful when buying stuffs in traffic. Many years ago, I remember buying a very juicy looking meatpie while travelling from Ph to Lagos.
When I took a bite, I saw beans instead of meat. >:
DID THE GUY HAVE ON BOW-TIE AND WORE A WHITE SHIRT AND ALSO HAWKED 'MOHAMMED CALLS' NEWSPAPER ?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by tdough: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
road buyer like u. u see wetin stinginess do you?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Kelvinj(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
man must waka ooo
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Kelvinj(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
lol u buy beans pie insteadof meat pie.....wrong packaging
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Elmos: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
That you bought your in slow traffic situation does not indicate it only happen in the such situation alone. I did experienced same foul smelling pillow that I did buy from a mattress store in Ikotun Egbe when I had my first son about fourteen years ago. Initially, I did not know where the odour was coming from until I isolated everything around it, when I did discovered it, I ripped it open and yours sincerely, what I saw was an eye sore,I did tried to return it to the place I initially bought it from but could not for I time contingencies, I nevertheless learn that those old mattress that our brother from the north do go around our communities are what they normally cut into pieces and pack in a neat and clean clothing and re-sold for new pillow. Please next time you want to buy such thing make sure you put you olfactory lobe into action.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by lumeneng22: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Not only pillows. As far as I m concerned it's not advisable to buy items in traffic. Who will you hold responsible if the item is substandard?
.You may hold the chief s o n of the state.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by matoto: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
thank you for taking the time to warn people.God bless u for the effort.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by lumeneng22: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
How much you buy am self?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by badesco(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
That could be one the reasons why many people have bad dreams. Thanks for the info.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by mike404(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Person no fit make mistake again Anyway bros thank God say nor be bomb you buy sha gringringrin
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Reference(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
oyb: naija peeps

i'm sue we will soon see someone who bought a galaxy s2 in hold up cheesy cheesy

Iphone 4 in boko checkpoint, airport road, abuja. And my pals were interested. Can you imagine.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by olaheavy: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Elmos: That you bought your in slow traffic situation does not indicate it only happen in the such situation alone. I did experience same foul smelling pillow that I did buy from a mattress store in Ikotun Egbe when I had my first son about fourteen years ago. Initially, I did not know where the odour was coming from until I isolated everything around it, when I did discover it, I ripped it open and yours sincerely, what I saw was an eye sore,I did try to return it to the place I initially bought it from but could not for I time contingencies, I nevertheless learn that those old mattress that our brother from the north do go around our communities are what they normally cut into pieces and pack in a neat and clean clothing and re-sold for new pillow. Please next time you want to buy such thing make sure you put you olfactory lobe into action.
Woah! Damn! This country has a serious problem. The standard of education has fallen terribly.
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nwaoguta(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Government
Okiki_Oluwa: Not only pillows. As far as I m concerned it's not advisable to buy items in traffic. Who will you hold responsible if the item is substandard?
Re: Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
1forall: Thanks for the warning OP, I promise never to buy pillows in traffic lest I get dump-folded too grin

I never hear that english before. I only know dumbfounded.

Abeg, no fold me yet. That pillow must have been powerful to fold the Op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User / Fittest Foods For Men / COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.