Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Red-head African People - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Red-head African People (31626 Views)

13 Shameful Pictures Of Europeans Placing African People In Human Zoos / Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2012
ahahah hell no i didnt buy anythin lipsrsealed
i only had 2 nightmares where I was burning alive @ the beg of Nov cause I am always watchin shit @ night
i told my bros and they made fun of me grin

1 Like

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah: ahahah hell no i didnt buy anythin lipsrsealed
i only had 2 nightmares where I was burning alive @ the beg of Nov cause I am always watchin shit @ night
i told my bros and they made fun of me grin

hahahahahaha you're killing me grin
Stop watching those stuff at night nightmares is not fun lol... sometimes I dream stupid things like someone is after me with a knive to kill me, I run desperate but I stay in the same place grin grin
hummm you got brothers? lol
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Somali women dont bleach. We dnt even have bleaching items in somalia.

We dont sear weaves cause our natural hair is better than weaves.
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9: Somali women dont bleach. We dnt even have bleaching items in somalia.

We dont sear weaves cause our natural hair is better than weaves.

From the somali forum smiley

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=189448

From a Somali girl
http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/18204/methods-of-skin-lightinig-in-somali
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
linda_1:

hahahahahaha you're killing me grin
Stop watching those stuff at night nightmares is not fun lol... sometimes I dream stupid things like someone is after me with a knive to kill me, I run desperate but I stay in the same place grin grin
hummm you got brothers? lol

oh u have those dreams too when u r tryin to run from something but some kinda wind pull u from the back and u can do ish, man these nightmares are the worst, i hate them
@ bolded: grin u r interested? i can hook u up if u want

1 Like

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

From the somali forum smiley

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=189448

From a Somali girl
http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/18204/methods-of-skin-lightinig-in-somali

i read that thread. and its regarding 1percent of the somalis in the diaspora. Somalis in somalia dont even have bleaching cream. And for those who are using bleach, well their is always people who are insecure about themselves.

but the majority of somalis are light brown to brown. most people who use cream is those who are dark. But to compare a few depressed somali girls in the west who use lighting lotion to african american culture that praises being light skin is to night and day.

People who lighten their skin in somali community are looked down upon and seen as if theyre mentally sick. but in black community its perfectly normal to lighten ur skin and put a wig on and to get surgery for the nose and the lips.
Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
somalia9:

i read that thread. and its regarding 1percent of the somalis in the diaspora. Somalis in somalia dont even have bleaching cream. And for those who are using bleach, well their is always people who are insecure about themselves.

but the majority of somalis are light brown to brown. most people who use cream is those who are dark. But to compare a few depressed somali girls in the west who use lighting lotion to african american culture that praises being light skin is to night and day.

People who lighten their skin in somali community are looked down upon and seen as if theyre mentally sick. but in black community its perfectly normal to lighten ur skin and put a wig on and to get surgery for the nose and the lips.

What is brown and light brown for u? because sometimes colors are really subjective

Depending on the location, some will consider her dark, and other brown (for me she is brown)

And for me she light brown

Most of the somali i have met range between these 2, but i noticed i have met more fairer skin ethiopians
are ethiopian generally lighters than u guys?
Also would u consider the 1st girl as a somali, or bantu somali?
Re: Red-head African People by Fulaman198(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

What is brown and light brown for u? because sometimes colors are really subjective

Depending on the location, some will consider her dark, and other brown (for me she is brown)

Most of the somali i have met range between these 2, but i noticed i have met more fairer skin ethiopians

I don't know, Somalians are some of the darkest people in the world. That one model who is well known today bleached her skin, and even did nose surgery. Somalians have some of the biggest inferiority complex in the world. Bing or Google it.
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Fulaman198:

I don't know, Somalians are some of the darkest people in the world. That one model who is well known today bleached her skin, and even did nose surgery. Somalians have some of the biggest inferiority complex in the world. Bing or Google it.

dude Iman always looked like that, she has make up on. this is a picture of iman with no makeup..her skin has not changed. Iman has not had surgery on her nose, your an idiiiot. she has always looked like that
stop trying to project negroid complexes onto somalis.
Somalis never have a big nose...why would a somali have surgery on their nose?

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah:

The first girl is definately somali. And have seen her picture many times online. Bantus look like nigerians and other africans. This girl has good hair.

Ethiopians generally overal look like somalis. But ethiopians are many diffrent ethinicities. Ethiopian is a nationality, while Somali is an ethnicity. A proper way of comparing would be picking the ethinicity of certain ethiopians and comparing them to somali. FOR EXAMPLE. Amahara, Tigrey. etc.

Somalis are generally way taller than any other ethiopian ethnic group. Generally speaking ethiopians are the same color as somalis only they are shorter. Within Somalis the Darod clan tend to be lighter and look more Arabish. While other clans tend to be more brown or dark brown with soft hair and tend to look more south indian.

example.

1ST GUY IS THE PRIME MINISTER OF SOMALIA

2ND PICTURE IS TWO OF THE CABINENT MINISTERS IN SOMALI GOV.

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok, i see...I asked for the first girl if she ll be considered as a bantu-somali, because I know a girl of Malian descent who look exactly like her, only their hair texture differ. And since u call every west african a bantu, and she looks like some malian girl i know, i expected u to call her a bantu as well tongue
The girl i posted obviously flat ironed her hair, that's not the natural state of her hair and I think you know. Her nose is not un-african and if u decide to travel more across the motherland, u ll see that although u guys have your own looks, u look closer to some Africans than indians. I ll post pics to show u what i mean.

For me Ethiopians (Amhara and Tigray) may appear very mixed looking. You guys are of mixed backround but in general u have your own look which is closer to the Oromos and Tutsi (from Burundi/Rwanda). Usually, unless an ethiopian is ethnic somali, i can tell he is not from your place. They are ethnic-somali in different countries: Sudan, Erithrea,Ethiopia, right? Are these ethnic somalis from other places closer to the Darod or are they closer to any clan in Somalia?
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah: Ok, i see...I asked for the first girl if she ll be considered as a bantu-somali, because I know a girl of Malian descent who look exactly like her, only their hair texture differ.
The girl i posted obviously flat ironed her hair, that's not the natural state of her hair and I think you know. Her nose is not un-african and if u decide to travel more across the motherland, u ll see that although u guys have your own looks, u look closer to some Africans than indians. I ll post pics to show u what i mean.

For me Ethiopians (Amhara and Tigray) may appear very mixed looking. You guys are of mixed backround but in general u have your own look which is closer to the Oromos and Tutsi (from Burundi/Rwanda). Usually, unless an ethiopian is ethnic somali, i can tell he is not from your place. They are ethnic-somali in different countries: Sudan, Erithrea,Ethiopia, right? Are these ethnic somalis from other places closer to the Darod or are they closer to any clan in Somalia?

the first girl is definately somali and looks like a somali. her hair is soft as all somalis. I never heard of somali putting chemicals in their hair cause our hair is naturaly soft.

i know several ethiopians who are tigrey and amahar. they all look darker than me. Ethiopians in general are shorter than somalis like i said before. the somalis in ethiopia are darod. they are ogaden which is a subclan of somali.

i have seen many ethiopians who have nappy hair but have not seen any somalis with nappy hair. ethiopian generally mix with each other and i cant say if its because of who they are mixed with is the reason for some having nappy hair.

but overall all ethiopians and somalis have soft hair that is straight to curly.

why do you think the somali girl looks bantu...bantu loook waaaay diffrent...

these are somali bantus....this is what the u.n. calls them...simply because they are in somalia but are not ethnically somali...

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
As for you sayin we look like other africans....The only other africans we look like are Eritreans, and the ethiopians who are cushitic (non negroid, their are some ethiopians who look like negroids and are not cushitic).

Overall Somalis look way more closer in appearance to Southern indians than to nigerians or other negroids. I dont know why you said we look closer to some negroid africans, besides being offensive its inaccurate.

Simply because you see a light skin negroid who might look somali doesnt mean all negroids look like somalis. Your skewing the overall picture by taking a negroid that looks like a non typical negroid and saying we share your negroid look.

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
SOMALIS.

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
SOMALI

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
to say all those somalis look more nigerian than southern indian or ethiopia,eritrean is simply an attempt to uplift the standards of your ugly people.

plz dont ever say we look like these nigerians or other ugly negorids

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
lool smh u r just smthg else...
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sybellah: lool smh u r just smthg else...

well its because u know am right. Do these somalis look more like indian/arab or do they look negroid. come on son.

Re: Red-head African People by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Guinea is in west Africa:

1:05 , 1:38, 2:04, 2:10, 2:56 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkU2PPQVCKM

If u think or u want to look like indian, that good for u and good riddance for us

I posted this to show u the idea that u have of a west african is limited. Somali is an ethnic group, Bantu regroup wide range of ethnicities, u cant claim that every other africans (that u claim to be "Bantu" ) looks like Goodluck undecided

Anyway I dun have time for this oo, u are what u want to be wink
Happy Holidays!
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
showing me several girls who with weaves who somewhat resemble horners is picture spamming

its like me takin a picture of the lightest somali and saying we are arab

average somali looks diffrent from average negroid

Stop trying to claim somalis. u fufu eatig monkey
Re: Red-head African People by Fulaman198(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2012
What an epic thread, I'm dying with laughter

1 Like

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2012
Fulaman198: What an epic thread, I'm dying with laughter

As am i monkey boy
Re: Red-head African People by Fulaman198(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2012
What silly posts
Re: Red-head African People by Fulaman198(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

As am i monkey boy

Takes one to know one
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 1:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Fulaman198:

Takes one to know one

my people use to own slaves. So i know monkeys really well
Re: Red-head African People by Fulaman198(m): 2:09am On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

my people use to own slaves. So i know monkeys really well

You are a slave, I know this. But don't worry I shall free you since slavery is wrong.
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 2:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Fulaman198:

You are a slave, I know this. But don't worry I shall free you since slavery is wrong.

So am the slave? lmao

arent u the one thats from a reggion where slavery happened, where women wear weaves, where people bleach their skin, where the national language is a european one.

lmao funny indeed
Re: Red-head African People by Fulaman198(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9:

So am the slave? lmao

arent u the one thats from a reggion where slavery happened, where women wear weaves, where people bleach their skin, where the national language is a european one.

lmao funny indeed

I come from a region where they don't even know what a weave is or what a weave is, where people live in harsh desert and herd cattle and camel. Where Men can wear their hair at shoulder length levels. I come from a remote region in the shorten Sahara. Yes Slave, slavery is wrong.

Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
monkey^
Re: Red-head African People by Fulaman198(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
somalia9: monkey^

Abdullah is a hero, I would like to see you say that to his face
Re: Red-head African People by somalia9: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Fulaman198:

Abdullah is a hero, I would like to see you say that to his face

bring that monkey here and i will tell him his a monkey
Re: Red-head African People by zumbigbo(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Somalia - you are a deluded fool, but it does not surprise me in the slightest. While you cling feverishly onto your belief of being from superior stock, your kith and kin for the past four decades have been involved in a full-scale civil war that has left refugees spread wide and far, from Australia to Zanzibar. There is a difference between pride and a manic search for self-validation. Pride is peaceful. In the UK and Canada, the mental asylums are replete with Somalis scarred from war, pestilence and culture shock. Your woman are purposefully left uneducated so they can be used as sperm buckets by your brethren. You may speak one language but you detest each other. The Garowe, Hawiye, Isaaq and Dir clans have decimated the fabric of Somali society and turned your country into an open-air concentration camp. Women are raped regularly in Somalia and also in refugee camps like Daadab in Kenya - is this what you mean by men sticking only to Somali women - by force, abi? In Nairobi, due to the Al-Shabaab terror attacks, your people cannot walk in the streets in peace anymore. The Kenyans are fighting back now and throwing grenades at your terror HQ in Eastleigh. So, save your genes superiority bullshit for the illiterate Somali chicas that you will seed five times before their 20th birthday. I suggest you concentrate on issues of clan unity and the global Somali humanitarian crisis. Merry Xmas tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture / Pictures From The First Coronation Anniversary Of Olu Of Warri / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.