Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) (42291 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by eric1960: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
She turned 4 yesterday. This kid is just too fine.

http://.co.uk/2012/12/tuface-and-annie-idibia-celebrate-their.html?m=0

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by eric1960: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2012

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
HBD little pretty annie, she looks like her mom.....
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
she looks like my housemaid which makes ekaette wife no 4 or 5.I've lost count undecided
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
na Tuface she resemble abeg. see the lips na

10 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by demelza: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why the photographer do Annie like this na?
Wetin dey there to tell her say the way she keep her face no gbadun?
@op
Tuface sure has dominant genes, she has her dad's head.

5 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by trendystuf(f): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by kuzzieOtiz: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2012
This kid is just too fine.

It's wrong to describe a 4 year old child in this manner.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2012
kuzzieOtiz:

It's wrong to describe a 4 year old child in this manner.

Its not wrong. You need help. Why would u even say that? How messed up could you possibly be?

6 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by anitank(f): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2012
so happy for Annie. She wanted this for sooooooo long

Congrats Mrs.Idibia and happy birthday to little miss Tuface.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by tpapi: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Tubaba u r blessed,nothing do u,carry go
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by cr8v(f): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Will she celebrate the birthdays of other mama babies? And where is Tu face in this party?

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by dorggito1(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2012
The gene is more of tuface nd little frm annie.beautiful daughter winkThe gene is more of tuface nd little frm annie.beautiful daughter
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2012
TuBaba did't snap with them ?
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2012
I hope he has finally caged his " abunna" and stopped procreating like pepeye
Fine girl

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2012
Which day will I hold my daughter or son, I hope for that day

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Ndoz(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2012
cr8v: Will she celebrate the birthdays of other mama babies? And where is Tu face in this party?
drinkin garri grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Cute girl! She looks more like her granny Annie's mum.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2012
eric1960: She turned 4 yesterday. This kid is just too fine.

http://.co.uk/2012/12/tuface-and-annie-idibia-celebrate-their.html?m=0
Even If Im Mama No uummmh Fine
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by fiercehillz(m): 1:59am On Dec 12, 2012
75% 2face and 24% annie...the remaining 1%?
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by erayo2GCA(m): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2012
D mother is very ugly..
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by queensvill(f): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2012
joeydozzy: she looks like my housemaid which makes ekaette wife no 4 or 5.I've lost count undecided

One Word!!!! DUNES
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by shineeye1: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Cute kid! May the parents receive the greatest blessing of bringing her up in the way of the Lord. Amen!
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by markus1133: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2012
cute
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Dosoq(f): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2012
Bad belle,is ur wife/galfrnd as beautiful as she is?....learn 2 appreciate gud tins cos sum1 sumday wil do d same 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by RonneyMister: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2012
She shares both their their features........2baba plus Annie embodied in one look!!!Awesum................HBD Dear!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by tombeh(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2012
Pretty girl wey fine pass him papa grin
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Emmy9ite(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2012
Hbd dearie. She looks like my cousin smiley
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by TreasuredGlory: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2012
50calibre: Which day will I hold my daughter or son, I hope for that day
God will do it for you in Jesus' mighty name (amen). Your family will be a model.
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by BarryX(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2012
Tuface should release a song to celebrate his beautiful daughter,the baby would so much appreciate it, at least JayZ did for Baby Blue,just frank Obrigado- Gracias- Inaponga!Tuface Ihe neme, No shaking
Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by hagma37yahoocom: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2012
Rawdeal:

Its not wrong. You need help. Why would u even say that? How messed up could you possibly be?
Shift abeg the guy just spoke my mind. Which one be 'SHE 'S JUST TOO FINE' the statement no even make sense.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2012
Got Tuface' face and lips. It's obvious the dad cheated the mum. His gene is strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) / Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son / IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.