Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations (14227 Views)

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Sexkillz Must Go!! / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by justwise(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Sexkillz congratulations.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Clemzy16(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2012
Your guys are suffering from serious inferiority complex. Did sexkillz won because he was frequently online to moderate the romance section or because he ban the highest number of members?! SMH!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2012
"Did Sexkillz won..." Kai, heavy gbagaun wey fit kill pesin.

Congratulations to the winner smiley

3 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by waleadex(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2012
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by waleadex(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2012
"Did sexkillz won ....." [/quote]
What's that?Correct yourself!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats SK...notin do you
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by adeshina86: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2012
JARUS ALL D WAY.......
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by plendil: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2012
na wa O!!1 so that picture still dey? shocked shocked
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats Sexkillz, keep up the good work.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow! What can I say? I woke up, ready to do my usual rounds, and saw my name on the front page. Where to begin. . . firstly, a big thank you to my fellow moderators, who nominated and voted for me. I do consider this an honor as all of us are an integral part in making Nairaland Nigeria's number one website. The fact that many of you considered me worthy of something like this is veli mind-blowing. Thank you so much.

I am proud of the changes that we have noticed in the Romance section. It was, as Mukina so eloquently put it, overtaken by railroad workers, sugar mummy spammers, lewd posters, love scammers, etc., but it is lively once again with active participants. O di ro easy but the section has come a long way. We should all be proud. We had successful Miss Nairaland competitions in June and December 2012, as well as a successful Mr Nairaland that concluded just over a week ago. I am glad that many of you partook in those competitions and made the competitions what they were, as well as the Romance section in general. I could not have done it alone. So, thank you again.

Granted, we have witnessed a good number of successes in that section this year, however, there is still plenty of work to be done. The Romance section is not as romantic as it ought to be. It should be a place where Nairalanders can actually discuss love and dating or seek advice without fear of confrontation or insult. The fighting needs to be reduced to a minimum. Like I said in my interview, moderators cannot do the work alone. A level of cooperation is required from each and every one of us. I am asking, once again, for the cooperation of Nairalanders to make the Romance section more amicable and welcoming. I vow to continue to moderate the section to the best of my ability. It is veli possible, but we all have our parts to play. Ehen, so make we do am like that.

It is well. . .

5 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Obinoscopy(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2012
plendil: na wa O!!1 so that picture still dey? shocked shocked

It'll be removed soon. I've reported it to d mod using d report button
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Super1759: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2012
[quote auth :Dor=killuminati]
hehehe 2020? Hin own good, sexkller ban me for 2106 but I aint holding no grudge thou. I like the guy for Kicking Against Indiscipline(KAI)grin

@SexKills, meet me at Bar Beach by 5pm and drink like 99 HArp on me cheesy

#ISeriousOoo
[/quote]
cheesy cheesy na your children go continue from where u stopped
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by pendusky(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2012
shocked chei! Thatz gud anyway!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Not surprised! Congratulations cheesy
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by NoQualms1(f): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations Sexkillz.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by dabrake(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2012
ogugua88: "Did Sexkillz won..." Kai, heavy gbagaun wey fit kill pesin.

Congratulations to the winner smiley
madam, you thief that comment from me.

Bros, na force to use english. Pidgin dey nah.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Kaxmytex(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz,i'll advice u nt 2 jubilate o cuz we dey go tribuna....
I gat petitions wey full 50pages... meet me at d law court

1 Like

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by rosesnowm: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Hello, I am a new member of this forum, Nice to meet you!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Emmy9ite(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats man. Another award to add to ur c.v wink
Actually, we made romance section what it is today. #Peace
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by free2ryhme: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz: Wow! What can I say? I woke up, ready to do my usual rounds, and saw my name on the front page. Where to begin. . . firstly, a big thank you to my fellow moderators, who nominated and voted for me. I do consider this an honor as all of us are an integral part in making Nairaland Nigeria's number one website. The fact that many of you considered me worthy of something like this is veli mind-blowing. Thank you so much.

I am proud of the changes that we have noticed in the Romance section. It was, as Mukina so eloquently put it, overtaken by railroad workers, sugar mummy spammers, lewd posters, love scammers, etc., but it is lively once again with active participants. O di ro easy but the section has come a long way. We should all be proud. We had successful Miss Nairaland competitions in June and December 2012, as well as a successful Mr Nairaland that concluded just over a week ago. I am glad that many of you partook in those competitions and made the competitions what they were, as well as the Romance section in general. I could not have done it alone. So, thank you again.

Granted, we have witnessed a good number of successes in that section this year, however, there is still plenty of work to be done. The Romance section is not as romantic as it ought to be. It should be a place where Nairalanders can actually discuss love and dating or seek advice without fear of confrontation or insult. The fighting needs to be reduced to a minimum. Like I said in my interview, moderators cannot do the work alone. A level of cooperation is required from each and every one of us. I am asking, once again, for the cooperation of Nairalanders to make the Romance section more amicable and welcoming. I vow to continue to moderate the section to the best of my ability. It is veli possible, but we all have our parts to play. Ehen, so make we do am like that.

It is well. . .

4 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by dabrake(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2012
free2ryhme: na nairaland e dey collect award see nonsense for im house he is as lazy as fatass on a couch with a beer... they for im papa house dey use free internet, chop free food guy come to the street and make a name for ya sef and se if you will last a day... nonsense !!!!
you must his shadow for you to come up with this. You appear to me as a brainless dude, one had to rely on yahoo's login example to create a moniker.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by EzePromoe: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2012
seventyvirgins: @sexkillz

My brother, like I said, help me enjoy this babe. This na ur gift for good work.

The i_diot supermod, mukiwhore, don ban my primary id.

And i can see that you're still bringing this one up to be banned.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Chongaiman: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2012
Who says it doesn't pay to be woman wrapper diligent? undecided
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by cyril83(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2012
Na who dash sexkillz moderator of the tear ...sorry year?
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by EzePromoe: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2012
free2ryhme: na nairaland e dey collect award see nonsense for im house he is as lazy as fatass on a couch with a beer... they for im papa house dey use free internet, chop free food guy come to the street and make a name for ya sef and se if you will last a day... nonsense !!!!
How will hating Sexkillz add money to your bank account
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Joeblis(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2012
Mtcheeew!!!so they voted for him because he banned 17 pple a day?RUBBISH!
If you go with merit jarus is the best mod so far.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by freecocoa(f): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Eh where are those people that voted sexkillz as mod of the year? Una smoke shyt?

Sexkillz mod of the year? I laugh in kanuri grin grin grin.

Sexkillz wey wicked pass idi amin, saddam hussein, Adolf Hitler and Osama bin laden joined together na him una say be best.

Y'all gat to be kidding me angry

I deserve that trophy and y'all know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2011/2012 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post Ume Date / Prince Osisioma Foundation Renovates Awambia Prisons, Empowers Inmates / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.