Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations (14225 Views)

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Sexkillz Must Go!! / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello Mods,

WE have all tried our best in our various sections, we have the silent workers, who do their work well and you wont even notice they are around, we have those that have tried all they could to change their sections. Kudos

To the newbies that joined us this year, you've all really worked very hard. smiley

We have nominated and have a shortlist of 3 names, Cuddlemii, Jarus and Sexkillz.

Jarus is an oldie and does not need an introduction smiley.

Cuddlemii volunteered to moderate Literature, this year and so far has succeeded in turning a near-dead section to a lively one. she has kept it clean, introduced debates and she also promotes and encourage writers. smiley

Sexkillz: before he became a mod, he was one of the most banned persons on romance section, i banned and warned him a lot,we decided to try the 'michelin method' (turn a fighter into a lawmaker) and he became a mod, he has changed that section that was overtaken by railway workers., sugar mummy spammers, lewd posters,love scammers etc. He is a hardworking and take no prisoners, you do the crime you pay the time, that is his motto smiley

Vote vote vote
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by jaybee3(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sexkillz
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
jarus
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lemme consult my oracle cheesy
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
Can we vote for more than one person?
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Egbon mi JARUS gat my vote
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sexkillz
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by maclatunji: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Cuddlemii
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
CrazyMan: Can we vote for more than one person?
no ..
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by kodewrita(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2012
SexKillz
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Jarus: Lemme consult my oracle cheesy

Oracle says, 'Jarus, una no dey tire of bronze medal?' and the whispers 'I see you picking bronze again', and finally asks me to thumbprint: JARUS cheesy
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Freiburger(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2012
My vote still goes to the reformed one who turned from a fighter to a lawmaker. Sexkillz
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by mkmyers45(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2012
Cuddlemii
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2012
Cuddlemii
I am sooo sooo sooo proud of this lady.

2 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Cuddlemie
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mukina, I thot voting will start on Sat?
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
hmnnn... tough one for me

Jarus..my co moderator, I know we both do a lot of of work keeping the most active section of Nairaland going

Cuddlemii ... She also did a lot of work re-vibrating a seemingly dull section

sexkill ... one moderator am also glad proved critics wrong, he has really worked hard.

... Who do I vote?

I went through the Moderation Logs for the 3 and I found out that despite being new and chosen after the creation of NL2, sexkill logged actions spanned 182 pages, to the best of my knowledge, only 3 people have carried out more actions than him namely; Mukina2 (Supermod)- 609 pages shocked , Seun (Admin) 263 pages and OAM4J (the outgoing moderator of the year cheesy )192 pages...

For this reason I vote Sexkillz

6 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by nex(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
I vote Sexkillz of the Romance section. It's amazing to see the level of sanity in that section now.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
mukina2:
no ..
Ok then....my vote goes to cuddlemii.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sexkillz
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by vescucci(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2012
Why have there been so little number of posts here? These kinda things are always gonna be subjective. But it's one thing to moderate, it's another to vitalize or revitalize. Anyways, I nominate/vote Cuddlemii

Btw, can we do a worst moderator of the year. . . . . . . . just so I can win something too tongue
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by r231(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2012
17 or more members banned in one day....WORLD RECORD grin grin grin

My vote goes to.........Sexkillz
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2012
vescucci: Why have there been so little number of posts here? These kinda things are always gonna be subjective. But it's one thing to moderate, it's another to vitalize or revitalize. Anyways, I nominate/vote Cuddlemii

Btw, can we do a worst moderator of the year. . . . . . . . just so I can win something too tongue

lol. U get my vote for that. tongue
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Maleeq(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sexkillz!
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by puskin: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
For being able to ban people@the rate of more than 20NL members/sec & also having the courage to dish out bans that can last more than a multiple lifetimes........my vote goes to Sexkillz
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
lol @ the requirement for choosing Sexkillz. That should be expected for anyone that wants to moderate the mad house - romance section efficiently. I would choose him more for the Mr. n Mrs. NL thingy.

Cuddle still got me vote for reviving a once dead zone and for coming up with creative and engaging ideas.

3 Likes

Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chei. I'm not harsh o. But romance section is not as romantic as we all want. Some things are just necessary, at least for now. Thanks to everyone voting for me.

Dunno how to vote myself, so I'll vote cuddlemii.

Tgirl, pls send me those questions. I am ready now.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Tgirl4real(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Awww... He is ready finally. Okies. Will do.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Sexkillz.
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by kandiikane(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
I cannot decipher what my marabou is saying so I'll come back. grin
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by CrazyMan(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
sexkillz: Chei. I'm not harsh o. But romance section is not as romantic as we all want. Some things are just necessary, at least for now. Thanks to everyone voting for me.

Dunno how to vote myself, so I'll vote cuddlemii.

CrazyMan, pls send me those questions. I am ready now.
Ok tongue

What's the total number of people you've banned on Nairaland so far...?

Get it correctly and win a dana aircraft... grin grin grin

Or better still the title is yours... tongue
Re: *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations by tjskii(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sexkillz,he really does a good job,in dat madhatter section,even though I dey biff am silently for picking on my boy 190 cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2011/2012 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post Ume Date / Prince Osisioma Foundation Renovates Awambia Prisons, Empowers Inmates / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.