Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana (25399 Views)

Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video) / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Obasanjo Dances In Joy For Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by pekelepekele(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Keep abusing me for what have said on here but one thing i will like to remind you guys is that THE MAN IS A THIEF celebrating him means you are also A THIEF . I just hate bunch of r e tarded human beings that steals the public funds and keep moving around freely , Imagine still showing up on tv shows and dancing?? wow. IF HE HAD TRIED THAT IN CHINA you know what would have happened to him and UK showed the world the difference between AFRICA and other part of the world with IBORI CASE .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by cytellProperty: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
pekelepekele: Keep abusing me for what have said on here but one thing i will like to remind you guys is that THE MAN IS A THIEF celebrating him means you are also A THIEF . I just hate bunch of r e tarded human beings that steals the public funds and keep moving around freely , Imagine still showing up on tv shows and dancing?? wow. IF HE HAD TRIED THAT IN CHINA you know what would have happened to him and UK showed the world the difference between AFRICA and other part of the world with IBORI CASE .
Are you a law court or what?
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by pekelepekele(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
cytell Property:
Are you a law court or what?

Am a Nigerian like you that hates the way this country is being run . I know many of you likes him so much because his "EYONU AWON AGBA" is very potent
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by cytellProperty: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
pekelepekele:

Am a Nigerian like you that hates the way this country is being run . I know many of you likes him so much because his "EYONU AWON AGBA" is very potent
You are not addressing the issue, the law is very clear about every allegation made and one is not guilty until proven so. So be careful when you want to remove a speck from other peoples eyes knowing well that there might be a log in yours.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by anulaxad(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
tell me how is this man a thief hes ruled nigeria twice there's must be something his doing right there wont be nairaland if it were not for him he brought democracy to people he was even locked in jail by that bas tard sani abacha for trying to fight for democracy this person is back hey genbuhari how you say stuff is like you want to die with insults how were people scared of him and frightened to address him if you want to meet him go to his farm
i have seen him several times hes the one who got us to pick our leaders so HOW ON EARTH IS HE EVIL if buhari was in power nairaland would be locked down
thrown out the window because of freedom of speech your just mentally ill and its your father who has kleptomania if buhari or sani your gay fathers were in power it would be such darker fucktardhead i might and economist but i can always admit when and illiterate talks the truth you your just a gay got you stubborn git this is a man i have seen walking on the streets without security of abekouta roads buying normal things he passes through my grandmas nieghbourhood alot. genbuhari da battyman

[/b] continue jare my obsanjo wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[b]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by pekelepekele(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
I weep for Nigeria cry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by cytellProperty: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
pekelepekele: I weep for Nigeria cry
We don't need to weep for Nigeria, but to change Nigeria. Nigerian problem is not OBJ, we are all responsible. We must also learn to differentiate an office from a person. What i distaste most is about people using derogatory words against another. You don't use a wrong in trying to correct a wrong, Its counter productive.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: You can`t help but like this man.

He is surely enjoying his old age.

One of d reasons am proud of Baba.... May he reign long,amen!!!
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by tomiedatlo: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
pekelepekele: Baba were. If you are a Nigerian and you love this man you are just a bastard , This man is responsible for all the problems this country is having till date ., I just don't know what kind of juju this man is using that still make some folks likes him .
You wey knw b Bastard na wetin ur papa do Achieve? grin
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by pekelepekele(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
tomiedatlo:
You wey knw b Bastard na wetin ur papa do Achieve? grin

Ur own definition of Achievement . FAME = Achievement?? mumu diko .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by MegaMan2020: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
This is what I love about being Yoruba. We like to have fun and enjoy life, we don't worry what others say or think. Baba is enjoying his life. More power too your elbow sir wink grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by MegaMan2020: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
50calibre:

People like you are evidence that there is little or no hope for Nigeria. This man stole and stole and stole without fear, compassion or regard for the livelyhood of the common man yet you celebrate and adulate him. Slavery may have ended, but many people ate still enslaved by their mentality.

Just wait, when I rise to power and loot billions, I will dance for you and then I do hope you praise me then

You can't even rise out of your bed to go to work in the morning you jobless noise maker, let alone rider to presidency. Why do you Igbos always have to pour negativity over everything?
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 13, 2012
[size=22pt]Obasanjo is the biggest looter and some fools are here praising him. They are probably hired praise singers though[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by OgidiBoy(m): 4:27am On Dec 13, 2012
Obasanjo should do the world a favor and go commit suicide and die.I'll be dancing Gangnam style on his grave.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2012
GenBuhari: [size=22pt]Obasanjo is the biggest looter and some fools are here praising him. They are probably hired praise singers though[/size]

Just like you are probably hired to sing Buhari and Abacha songs to us daily here.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2012
@ilugunboy
Buhari and Abacha who cannot even afford a house in Abuja? you clain has money to hire praise singers on the internet?
Get real !

In any case there is nothing wrong in hiring people to promote you as long as they are telling the truth and are not trying to decieve the masses by re-writing history.
ilugunboy:

Just like you are probably hired to sing Buhari and Abacha songs to us daily here.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by ogaju007(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2012
Now i'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt there's little or no hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2012
GenBuhari:
@ilugunboy
Buhari and Abacha who cannot even afford a house in Abuja? you clain has money to hire praise singers on the internet?
Get real !

In any case there is nothing wrong in hiring people to promote you as long as they are telling the truth and are not trying to decieve the masses by re-writing history.

You never cease to be amusing.....so once you don't have a house in Abuja, then you are a saint and you don't have money?

So basically your own versions on stories about Abacha and Buhari are true...but our own version of Obasanjo is not?

My guy...continue with what you are hired to do...some of us find you rather entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by BOAR: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2012
ilugunboy:

You never cease to be amusing.....so once you don't have a house in Abuja, then you are a saint and you don't have money?

So basically your own versions on stories about Abacha and Buhari are true...but our own version of Obasanjo is not?

My guy...continue with what you are hired to do...some of us find you rather entertaining.

Why are you even bothering yourself to reply the dude? He is a known Abacha apologist that will never find anything good about Baba OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Rexyl(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2012
GenBuhari: [size=22pt]Obasanjo is the biggest looter and some fools are here praising him. They are probably hired praise singers though[/size]

Yea, One of the strongest promoter of what majority would have loved to forget for life and whose case should have been a dead issue for life . GenBhr, What I love this Baba for is: He opened the eyes of those being cheated for long, making them know they exist and have right to everything binding this nation together which those you are praising have failed to do, and which they may not do.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2012
^I wish you can be ruled by Obasanjo by yourself and allow the rest of us choose a decent honest person to rule us.
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Rexyl(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
He can be right sponsoring He that majority has rejected. But sha o. You are on-Your-on GenB
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
embarassed

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
rotfl grin
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
ilugunboy:

GBAM!!!
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Area_boy:

HE STILL DANCES BETTER THAN YOU grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
50calibre: Corrupt man! Why won't he dance gangnam style, when he has helped them rig elections. His corruption is now on a global scale, he now lends his services to regimes, Venezuela, now Ghana.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana by anulaxad(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
GenBuhari: ^I wish you can be ruled by Obasanjo by yourself and allow the rest of us choose a decent honest person to rule us.
come then why are you answering him not me is that im right you cu nt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.