Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (13819 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Adamo84(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin Laugh wan kill me for here! chai Nairalanders, Una too much. commedy zone grin grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by TableLeg(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2012
jaymichael: i just broke up today.
Awesome....congrats
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Promolysis(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Kitomania: Am confused right now too... The lady i help thru sch & got job for her after we got married now she don't want to contribute to up keepin of d family....
this is a sheer wickedness and negligence of responsibility. How cud she be dis heartless not to contribute nothing for the upkeep of ha family
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by trolling(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2012
i'd say take the sex out of the relationship what do u have in common?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by ivy5(f): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2012
winkPls I need a boyfriend I am so lonely[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2012
ivy5: winkPls I need a boyfriend I am so lonely[color=#770077][/color]
Lol.. Try again
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Rescop: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2012
Am nt enjoying it at all ooooooooo
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 13, 2012
imagine now dat am enjoying my relationship na wen some of my exs wan come spoil show, even some gals wey I toast dat time come dey tempt me now...mayb dey taut I'l never find happiness. i stil hav a problem and ie I think alot of d future of my girl and I, I feel the term love is all about money now so I feel why we ar so much in love now and don't care about anytn is cos we stil feeding from our parents, I just graduated wiating 4 my NYSC next yr febuary while she is stil in school, I feel we may hav problems when we detach from our parents ie one reason I don't want 2 be broke in dz life but 4 now lemme enjoy it while it lasts...she is like Godsent, she understands my being totally well and despite she is young, she is quite very much matured and knows wat I want, how I want it and wer I want it...lol...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by 190theclown: 1:39am On Dec 13, 2012
am enjoying all my 7 girlfriends,

I nor dey spend for them - na them dey spend for me shocked shocked
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by 190theclown: 1:41am On Dec 13, 2012
Movingcoil: imagine now dat am enjoying my relationship na wen some of my exs wan come spoil show, even some gals wey I toast dat time come dey tempt me now...mayb dey taut I'l never find happiness. i stil hav a problem and ie I think alot of d future of my girl and I, I feel the term love is all about money now so I feel why we ar so much in love now and don't care about anytn is cos we stil feeding from our parents, I just graduated wiating 4 my NYSC next yr febuary while she is stil in school, I feel we may hav problems when we detach from our parents ie one reason I don't want 2 be broke in dz life but 4 now lemme enjoy it while it lasts...she is like Godsent, she understands my being totally well and despite she is young, she is quite very much matured and knows wat I want, how I want it and wer I want it...lol...

Movingcoil, the man who has his way with deadly words
How body
so you don finally get girlfriend, I thank GOD FOR YOUR LIFE OOH grin grin
Conji nearly kill you that year grin grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Chimezie250(m): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2012
duffles: I'm single and I'm happy...sometimes it's boring and lonely but when I think of the stress of relationships, I just chill and enjoy my "singlehood"
I. Tell ya wen my present relationship finally pack up dat will b de end ,just find gal wit benefit ,gbam
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Chimezie250(m): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2012
duffles: I'm single and I'm happy...sometimes it's boring and lonely but when I think of the stress of relationships, I just chill and enjoy my "singlehood"
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by True2myself24(f): 3:32am On Dec 13, 2012
I love my relationship, no complaints.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by izyrach(f): 4:10am On Dec 13, 2012
i must say dat u are nt saying d truth,cos dere is no one dat will he/she is single and and d person is comfortable
k2039: I'm enjoying my singleness, I dont intend to date anytime soon.

Singleness rocks!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 13, 2012
Kzinne: ur husband must b bored of u by now haha!
The guy cud b a maga.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 13, 2012
fadamekus: Me? wel am still searching abeg any nairaland single should contact me ooo grin am serious joke
apart
Wrong place to search.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 13, 2012
paranorman:
don't b rude man,y u hatin cuz she's happy wit ha man...? Get a life son.
Who told he does not have a life already?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 13, 2012
Yomieluv: Am seriously managing it,cos man must be intimate noni,when am ready to settle down,I will break her sorry a55 heart,and settle down with a white kitty,Nigeria girls suck.
Do u mean all of then? Is ur mummy a Naija? You need to b more clear, u know?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2012
izyrach: i must say dat u are nt saying d truth,cos dere is no one dat will he/she is single and and d person is comfortable
For ur info... I am comfortable. what makes u think its impossible to be single and hapi?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by cyril83(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
For ur info... I am comfortable. what makes u think its impossible to be single and hapi?
you talk as if singlehood is d best in life...for you have a dissapointment in your relationship doesn't mean you can't go into relationship anymore....why I shouldn't take you so seriuous is either you r a small boy or hailed from local environment...boredom kills, tell dat to your fellow cockies
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by k2039: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2012
izyrach: i must say dat u are nt saying d truth,cos dere is no one dat will he/she is single and and d person is comfortable

See me see trouble, this is a fallacious statement. Their are better things to give my precious time to for now, I have not even built myself well enough to be able to say I'm ready for a relationship, I must be a blessing to my partner and she also must be a blessing to me.

Besides I believe dating should be with the intent of getting married not just having fun, so finding the right person isn't even that easy on it's own, when the time comes I'll though, but for now I have a life to build.

Frankly, the reason why most people cry when they are heartbroken is because of this statement you made, what it simply means is that for one to be happy, one needs a partner, which is not true.

Responsible people understand that they are fully responsible for their happiness and comfortability, it has absolutely nothing to do with relationship status.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: you talk as if singlehood is d best in life...for you have a dissapointment in your relationship doesn't mean you can't go into relationship anymore....why I shouldn't take you so seriuous is either you r a small boy or hailed from local environment...boredom kills, tell dat to your fellow cockies
WTF!!! Disappointment? That's ridiculous. Last time I checked, I was yet to face disappointment and still the last man standing that is yet to be heart-broken.

I sounded like a small boi? Like seriously? That's lame of you. I think you need to read majority of my posts so as to know the kinda stuff I'm made of (mentally, emotionally, psychologically and otherwise). If you are half as mature as I am, u won't ever make such silly assertions. Let me regale you.. You are yet to come across rare breeds like me. If you think I'm local becuz I'm hapi being single, then maybe u are suffering from mental deficiency... Don't make me to take it out on you. I hate to do so. Do u think u are half happy than myself? What is the reason for being in the relationship u are into? Surely! You are the type that believes that relationship is sex and vice-versa... Gosh! Plz, dnt test my patience more than this.. U dnt make truancy assertions on people u don't knw
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2012
k2039:

See me see trouble, this is a fallacious statement. Their are better things to give my precious time to for now, I have not even built myself well enough to be able to say I'm ready for a relationship, I must be a blessing to my partner and she also must be a blessing to me.

Besides I believe dating should be with the intent of getting married not just having fun, so finding the right person isn't even that easy on it's own, when the time comes I'll though, but for now I have a life to build.

Frankly, the reason why most people cry when they are heartbroken is because of this statement you made, what it simply means is that for one to be happy, one needs a partner, which is not true.

Responsible people understand that they are fully responsible for their happiness and comfortability, it has absolutely nothing to do with relationship status.

Gbam! Seriously, people have issues. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by k2039: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Gbam! Seriously, people have issues. Jeez!
Big issues at that.

If we tell them that Love is a verb and that you choose to be in love and you choose not to, they will say we are mad. Frankly my honor is greater than my mood, feelings etc.

Most people dont even have control over their emotions that's why you see most of them spewing shi.t.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Emmysteve(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2012
she claim to love me but i dont know if i am rushing things, i think the distance is responsible for that. I dont knw whether i am expecting to much from her, when ever i try to bacj off, she would be the one trying to get my attention and i am some body who is so loving whole heartly. Just yestaday i sent her a long text on fb to tell her how i am feeling about the relationsh i.e telling her that she is not living up to my expectations, etc (though i av told her several tyms). I later called her, i was divasted to hear her said all sort of things to me that what i sent her is irritating, boring, making her feel tired of dating me, that i dont act matured; acting lyk a 15yrs old kid, that i av spent 4yrs in the unervity etc she went to the extent of telling me that when next i send that tym of nonsense to her she is going to block me on fb. That its because i am a nice person thats the reason she is taking all the nonsense from me. She so many things to me and it making me feel bad even now. Though she is a very hot temperd, i dont knw if what she said is out of annoyance. Pls nairanders, i need a very mature advice frm u.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2012
k2039:
Big issues at that.

If we tell them that Love is a verb and that you choose to be in love and you choose not to, they will say we are mad. Frankly my honor is greater than my mood, feelings etc.

Most people dont even have control over their emotions that's why you see most of them spewing shi.t.
People who think and act with their heart instead of their mind.. How many of the people talking trash can be in a relationship without sex and have marriage planz? Instead of them to confess that they can't do without sex thats y they can't stay out of a relationship, they are here spilling shît...

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2012
those that want to remain single or prefer singleness dont av a sense of responsibility and wats d point postponing the day of evilwen ofcus u intend to get married someday.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2012
@dmcdad....but u claim to be mature na..u'v said too much.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by k2039: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2012
tendercharles: those that want to remain single or prefer singleness dont av a sense of responsibility and wats d point postponing the day of evilwen ofcus u intend to get married someday.

How many of those claiming to be in a relationship will eventually get married to their partner.

The fact that I will get married some day is not enough reason to be in a relationship. Why be in a relationship when you know you arent any where close to getting married(I forgot, we have different reasons for going into a relationship)
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by k2039: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2012
Emmysteve: she claim to love me but i dont know if i am rushing things, i think the distance is responsible for that. I dont knw whether i am expecting to much from her, when ever i try to bacj off, she would be the one trying to get my attention and i am some body who is so loving whole heartly. Just yestaday i sent her a long text on fb to tell her how i am feeling about the relationsh i.e telling her that she is not living up to my expectations, etc (though i av told her several tyms). I later called her, i was divasted to hear her said all sort of things to me that what i sent her is irritating, boring, making her feel tired of dating me, that i dont act matured; acting lyk a 15yrs old kid, that i av spent 4yrs in the unervity etc she went to the extent of telling me that when next i send that tym of nonsense to her she is going to block me on fb. That its because i am a nice person thats the reason she is taking all the nonsense from me. She so many things to me and it making me feel bad even now. Though she is a very hot temperd, i dont knw if what she said is out of annoyance. Pls nairanders, i need a very mature advice frm u.

Go to the romance section, create a new thread and post what you wrote, you will get a wide variety of advise that way.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2012
tendercharles: those that want to remain single or prefer singleness dont av a sense of responsibility and wats d point postponing the day of evilwen of cus u intend to get married someday.

What do you mean by sense of responsibility? Are you insinuating that being single is synonymous to being irresponsible? Like for real? And what do you mean when you said "postponing the day of evil?"

The fact that one wants to get married means that one must be in a relationship even when you ain't ready to shoulder the marital cross? Or do you go into relationships just for the fun of it?

Let me ask you: What is your take on relationships?
What are your plans when you enter into any relationship?
Do you believe in abstinence?
Can you be faithful with a gurl that you hope to marry when you gives you the "NO SEX CONDITION?"

Answer those questions then I will know where to categorize you...

Thanks.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2012
tendercharles: @dmcdad....but u claim to be mature na..u'v said too much.

I claim to be mature? How much have I said that made you to say I have said too much...? You want me to allow people to make assertions for me without knowing me? C'mon! Don't be so naive.. You can only speak for yourself and what you feel. Why would someone that is ignorant of my kinda personality tell me that the way I chose to live my life (Being single and happy) is awkward? I mean, does it make sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / Top 5 Richest P0rn Stars And Their Net Worth That Will Shock You / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.