Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:25 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169285 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
ijebabe:
Lollipop, how far? smiley

Look at this one too....

Well, make I excuse una!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
E!channel is gonna cause some people to have heart attack oo.

Ije, where you get this news?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
But seriously, you mean ITbomb was the guy she went to meet in PHC?

Chai!!!! Things dey happen oooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Na the news be that o! Not judging them.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44: But seriously, you mean ITbomb was the guy she went to meet in PHC?

Chai!!!! Things dey happen oooo

LOL@guys gossiping!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

ITbomb and who...where u get the info from!

LOL@guys gossiping!
Click on Ije's signature
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Click on Ije's signature

I don see am....ijebabe sef even get time like this....hmmmm!

Okay na!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

Like 2 days ago now....We no even know wetin happen sef....na Maria-G start to dey tell everyone to talk to him to stop disturbing her.....I wanna believe that its just one of those things in new relationships!
lwkmd....so for your mind now, you are feeling like a gossip, uh? The only painful part is that you will never know the real story....just assumptions.....anyways, why not tell us about the plane crash in Bayelsa state?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lwkmd....so for your mind now, you are feeling like a gossip, uh? The only painful part is that you will never know the real story....just assumptions.....anyways, why not tell us about the plane crash in Bayelsa state?
**Dies and falls off okada**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
**Dies and falls off okada**

lol, you no well o! Do you know anything about the plane crash?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:

You want me to care less?

And do I look like a gossip?

Intentionally spelt ur name for this purpose of you being easily here.....NO HARD FEELING SISTER....Im very sorry if I did bad.....just thought we can make things light by joking about it!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

You want me to care less?

And do I look like a gossip?

Intentionally spelt ur name for this purpose of you being easily here.....NO HARD FEELING SISTER....Im very sorry if I did bad.....just thought we can make things light by joking about it!
brother, brother.....such doesnt count cus as you can see nobody is interested in it...all the say, no hard feelings though, all na still joke..lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol, you no well o! Do you know anything about the plane crash?
It was not a plane crash. It was an helicoter crash and it was carrying Azazi (former chief of army staff) and the Governor of Kadunna. There were also two pilots dead.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

I don see am....ijebabe sef even get time like this....hmmmm!

Okay na!
She is bringing traffic to her section. It's not that hard to understand, is it?

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Elthugnificent(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nice thread.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
brother, brother.....such doesnt count cus as you can see nobody is interested in it...all the say, no hard feelings though, all na still joke..lol
E don do na.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
El thugnificent: Nice thread.

Do you have any gist for us?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
It was not a plane crash. It was an helicoter crash and it was carrying Azazi (former chief of army staff) and the Governor of Kadunna. There were also two pilots dead.

mehn, thats crazy..... I can recall a prophesy byone of thes Pastors saying something like more dignatries will die through plane/helicopter crash....dont know which it is.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
E don do na.
lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
mehn, thats crazy..... I can recall a prophesy byone of thes Pastors saying something like more dignatries will die through plane/helicopter crash....dont know which it is.
I swear the thing pain me ooo. I met Azazi once. Shook his hand and sat with him.

Jolly fellow atleast for the time we talked.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol
what's so funny? After dissing my guy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear the thing pain me ooo. I met Azazi once. Shook his hand and sat with him.

Jolly fellow atleast for the time we talked.
mynd, where did you meet him?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
what's so funny? After dissing my guy
E don do nah
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
mynd, where did you meet him?
once upon a time na. It is history now jorh.

I used to be polite then too.
Lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
once upon a time na. It is history now jorh.

I used to be polite then too.
Lol
mynd, mynd...ok o
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
See what I started sad Keep it coming! cheesy

sexkillz: She is bringing traffic to her section. It's not that hard to understand, is it?
Hehehehe!

Welcome El thugnificent
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:

We are always good to go then....but I hope u guys settle the thang sha.....when u dey go ur PPA Sister?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
So what's the latest? Did y'all know that T.I has a daughter in OMG girls? I swear i just knew last month
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

We are always good to go then....but I hope u guys settle the thang sha.....when u dey go ur PPA Sister?
that one no still concern you, kid bro... well, my ppa is a sec school...will be taking the senior class in biology.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
that one no still concern you, kid bro... well, my ppa is a sec school...will be taking the senior class in biology.

No probs...all the best Sister!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

No probs...all the best Sister!
ou welcome
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Long time Maria, how is your uncle (Explorer) doing cheesy and nice transition from Maria G to Goretti.
Goretti? That sounds Italian (an Azzuri defender), but anyway, you've got a lovely and unique name.
Maria-Goretti:
ou welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.